Hofnachfolgesituation in Österreich 2018 - Deskriptive Ergebnisse einer Befragung von Betriebsleiter/innen
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Larcher, Manuela & Vogel, Stefan, 2010. "Qualitative Analysen von Haushaltsstrategien und Entwicklungsrichtungen biologisch wirtschaftender Familienbetriebe in Ã–sterreich," Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, vol. 59(2).
- Stefan Mann, 2007. "Tracing the process of becoming a farm successor on Swiss family farms," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 24(4), pages 435-443, December.
- repec:ags:gjagec:145226 is not listed on IDEAS
- Foltz, Renee D. & Marshall, Maria I., 2012. "Family Business Decision-Making: Factors and Influences on Choosing a Successor," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124272, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsHofnachfolge; Landwirtschaftlicher Haushalt; Familienbetrieb; Österreich; Befragung.;
- Q19 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Other
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GER-2019-04-15 (German Papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sed:wpaper:712019. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eva Krickler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wbokuat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.