Die unterschätze Dimension der Vermögensauseinandersetzung in der Dekollektivierung des ostdeutschen Agrarsektors: eine Probit-Analyse der Gesetzesverstöße
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Schmitz, P. Michael & Noeth, Cornelia, 1997. "Institutional and Organizational Forces Shaping the Agricultural Transformation Process: Experiences, Causes and Implications," 1997 Conference, August 10-16, 1997, Sacramento, California 197042, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mancur Olson, 1985. "Space, Agriculture, and Organization," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 67(5), pages 928-937.
- Mathijs, Erik & Swinnen, Johan F M, 1998.
"The Economics of Agricultural Decollectivization in East Central Europe and the Former Soviet Union,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 47(1), pages 1-26, October.
- Mathijs, Erik & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 1997. "The Economics Of Agricultural Decollectivization In East Central Europe And The Former Soviet Union," PRG Working Papers 31882, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance.
- Lyons, R. F. & Rausser, Gordon C. & Simon, L. K., 1992. "Disruption and Continuity in Bulgaria's Agrarian Reform," Staff General Research Papers Archive 728, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Lyons, Robert F. & Rausser, Gordon C. & Simon, Leo K., 1994. "Disruption and continuity in Bulgaria's agrarian reform," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt20n2p0ns, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Schrader, Jörg-Volker, 1991. "Anpassungsprozesse in der ostdeutschen Landwirtschaft: Analyse und Bewertung," Kiel Discussion Papers 171/172, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Deininger, Klaus, 1995. "Collective agricultural production: A solution for transition economies?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(8), pages 1317-1334, August. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:gewipr:210118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gewisea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.