Trade And The Environment: Efficiency, Equity And Sovereignty Considerations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Quiggin, 2012. "Introduction," Introductory Chapters,in: Zombie Economics: How Dead Ideas Still Walk among Us: With a new chapter by the author Princeton University Press.
- Larry J. Martin, 1981. "Quadratic Single And Multi-Commodity Models Of Spatial Equilibrium: A Simplified Exposition," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 29(1), pages 21-48, February.
- Onal, Hayri & McCarl, Bruce A, 1989. "Aggregation of Heterogeneous Firms in Mathematical Programming Models," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 16(4), pages 499-513.
- C. Richard Shumway & Anne A. Chang, 1977. "Linear Programming versus Positively Estimated Supply Functions: An Empirical and Methodological Critique," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 59(2), pages 344-357.
- James G. MacKinnon, 1975. "A Technique for the Solution of Spatial Equilibrium Models," Working Papers 199, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- T. Takayama & G. G. Judge, 1964. "An Interregional Activity Analysis Model for the Agricultural Sector," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 46(2), pages 349-365.
- MacAulay, T. Gordon & Batterham, Robert L. & Fisher, Brian S., 1989. "Solution Of Spatial Trading Systems With Concave Cubic Programming," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 33(03), December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ajaeau:22951. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.