Taxation, Cost Of Capital And Investment In Australian Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Vanzetti & John C. Quiggin, 1985.
"A Comparative Analysis Of Agricultural Tractor Investment Models,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 29(2), pages 122-141, August.
- Vanzetti, David & Quiggin, John C., 1985. "A Comparative Analysis Of Agricultural Tractor Investment Models," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 29(02), August.
- Fuller, Wayne A. & Battese, George E., 1974. "Estimation of linear models with crossed-error structure," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 67-78, May.
- Fisher, Brian S., 1974. "A Quarterly Model Of Agricultural Investment In Australia," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 18(01), April.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1964. "Tax Deductibility of Economic Depreciation to Insure Invariant Valuations," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 72, pages 604-604.
- Campbell, Keith O., 1958. "Some Reflections On Agricultural Investment," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 2(02), December.
- Coen, Robert M, 1975. "Investment Behavior, the Measurement of Depreciation, and Tax Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(1), pages 59-74, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raboy, David G. & Basher, Syed Abul & Hossain, Ishrat & Kaitibie, Simeon, 2012. "More efficient production subsidies for emerging agriculture in micro Arab states: a conceptual model," MPRA Paper 38854, University Library of Munich, Germany.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ajaeau:22919. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.