Some Reflections On Agricultural Investment
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fisher, Brian S., 1974. "A Quarterly Model Of Agricultural Investment In Australia," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 18(1), pages 1-10, April.
- O'Mara, L. Paul & Mullen, John D. & Powell, Roy A. & Reece, B.F., 1988. "The Consumption Behaviour of Farmers: a review of the evidence," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 56(02), pages 1-15, August.
- Davidson, Bruce Robinson, 1992. "Rum Corps to IXL: Services to Pastoralists and Farmers in New South Wales, Part IV 1930-1990: Depression, War and Peace," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 60(03), pages 1-35, December.
- Longworth, John W., 1982. "Domestic Price-Income Policies for Farmers in Relation to International Trade Policies: Exporting Country," 1982 Conference, August 24-September 2, 1982, Jakarta, Indonesia 182515, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mullen, John D. & Powell, Roy A. & Reece, B.F., 1980. "The Income And Consumption Experiences Of A Sample Of Farm Families," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 24(3), pages 1-15, December.
- Lewis, Philip E.T. & Hall, Nigel H. & Savage, C.R. & Kingston, A.G., 1988. "Taxation, Cost Of Capital And Investment In Australian Agriculture," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 32(1), pages 1-7, April.
- Williams, John & McSweeney, Peter & Salmon, Robert, 2014. "Australian Farm Investment: Domestic and Overseas Issues," Papers 234408, University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ajaeau:22637. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.