Underwriting Assistance To The Australian Wheat Industry - An Application Of Option Pricing Theory
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Peter Bardsley & Paul Cashin, 1990. "Underwriting Assistance To The Australian Wheat Industry — An Application Of Option Pricing Theory," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 34(3), pages 212-222, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dixit, Avinash K, 1989. "Entry and Exit Decisions under Uncertainty," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(3), pages 620-638, June.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1972. "The Valuation of Option Contracts and a Test of Market Efficiency," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 27(2), pages 399-417, May.
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-1072, June.
- Butler, J. S. & Schachter, Barry, 1986. "Unbiased estimation of the Black/Scholes formula," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 341-357, March.
- Black, Fischer, 1976. "The pricing of commodity contracts," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 167-179.
- Gardner, Bruce L., 1977. "Commodity Options for Agriculture," 1977 AAEA-WAEA Joint Meeting, July 31-August 3, San Diego, California 283734, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Marcus, Alan J. & Modest, David M., 1986. "The Valuation of a Random Number of Put Options: An Application to Agricultural Price Supports," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(01), pages 73-86, March.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Manfredo, Mark R., 2003. "Infrequent Shocks and Rating Revenue Insurance: A Contingent Claims Approach," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 28(2), pages 1-19, August.
- Carter, Colin A. & Wilson, William W., 1997.
"Emerging differences in state grain trading: Australia and Canada,"
Blackwell, vol. 16(2), pages 87-98, May.
- Carter, Colin A. & Wilson, William W., 1997. "Emerging Differences in State Grain Trading: Australia and Canada," Conference Papers 258694, Montana State University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Economics, Trade Research Center.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
- Watson, Alistair S., 1996. "Principles of Grain Marketing: Some Lessons from Australian Experience," Technical Reports 113821, Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research.
- Hertzler, Greg, 2000. "The Precautionary Principle in Practice: How to Write a Call Option on the Environment," 2000 Conference (44th), January 23-25, 2000, Sydney, Australia 123660, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Johnson, R.W.M., 1992. "Risk and the Farm Firm: A Corporate Finance View," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 60(01), pages 1-13, April.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ajaeau:22358. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.