The Valuation of a Random Number of Put Options: An Application to Agricultural Price Supports
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 21 (1986)
Issue (Month): 01 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ
- Calum G. Turvey, 2010.
Agricultural Finance Review,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 70(1), pages 5-20, May.
- Calum G. Turvey, 2009. "Biography:," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 69(1), pages 5-14, May.
- Stinson, Thomas F. & Coggins, Jay S. & Ramezani, Cyrus A., 1998. "Was Fair Fair To U.S. Corn Growers? An Analysis Of The Payments Offered To Corn Growers Under The 1996 Federal Agricultural Improvement And Reform Act," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20984, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Richards, Timothy J. & Rickard, Bradley J., 2013. "Patents as Options: Path-Dependency and Patent Value," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149725, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Peter Bardsley & Paul Cashin, 1990. "Underwriting Assistance To The Australian Wheat Industry — An Application Of Option Pricing Theory," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 34(3), pages 212-222, December.
- Bardsley, Peter & Cashin, Paul, 1990. "Underwriting Assistance To The Australian Wheat Industry - An Application Of Option Pricing Theory," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 34(03), December.
- Fackler, Paul L., 1989. "A Note on Alternative Market and Governmental Risk Transference Mechanisms," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(02), pages 203-209, December.
- Fackler, Paul L., 1989. "A Note On Alterntive Market And Governmental Risk Transference Mechanisms," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 21(02), December.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Manfredo, Mark R., 2003. "Infrequent Shocks and Rating Revenue Insurance: A Contingent Claims Approach," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 28(02), August.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:21:y:1986:i:01:p:73-86_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed