The Valuation of a Random Number of Put Options: An Application to Agricultural Price Supports
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fackler, Paul L., 1989.
"A Note On Alterntive Market And Governmental Risk Transference Mechanisms,"
Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 21(2), pages 1-7, December.
- Fackler, Paul L., 1989. "A Note on Alternative Market and Governmental Risk Transference Mechanisms," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(02), pages 203-209, December.
- Peter Bardsley & Paul Cashin, 1990.
"Underwriting Assistance To The Australian Wheat Industry — An Application Of Option Pricing Theory,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 34(3), pages 212-222, December.
- Bardsley, Peter & Cashin, Paul, 1990. "Underwriting Assistance To The Australian Wheat Industry - An Application Of Option Pricing Theory," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 34(3), pages 1-11, December.
- Calum G. Turvey, 2010. "Biography: Kiyosi Itô and his influence on the study of agricultural finance and economics," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 70(1), pages 5-20, May.
- Knut K. Aase, 2004. "A Pricing Model for Quantity Contracts," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 71(4), pages 617-642.
- Calum G. Turvey & Jeffrey R. Stokes, 2008. "Market Structure and the Value of Agricultural Contingent Claims," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 56(1), pages 79-94, March.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Rickard, Bradley J., 2013. "Patents as Options: Path-Dependency and Patent Value," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149725, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Manfredo, Mark R., 2003. "Infrequent Shocks and Rating Revenue Insurance: A Contingent Claims Approach," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 28(2), pages 1-19, August.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
- Stinson, Thomas F. & Coggins, Jay S. & Ramezani, Cyrus A., 1998. "Was Fair Fair To U.S. Corn Growers? An Analysis Of The Payments Offered To Corn Growers Under The 1996 Federal Agricultural Improvement And Reform Act," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20984, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:21:y:1986:i:01:p:73-86_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.