Commodity Options for Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dahl, Reynold P. & Strohmaier, Jay S., 1983. "Exploring Options On Domestic Agricultural Commodities," Staff Papers 13709, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Feil, J.-H. & Anastassiadis, F. & Mußhoff, O. & Schilling, P., 2015.
"Analysing Farmers’ Use of Price Hedging Instruments: An Experimental Approach,"
Proceedings “Schriften der Gesellschaft für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.”,
German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 50, March.
- Anastassiadis Friederike & Feil Jan-Henning & Musshoff Oliver & Schilling Philipp, 2014. "Analysing Farmers’ Use of Price Hedging Instruments: An Experimental Approach," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Anastassiadis, Friederieke & Feil, Jan-Henning & Musshoff, Oliver & Schilling, Philipp, 2013. "Analysing farmers' use of price hedging instruments: an experimental approach," DARE Discussion Papers 1306, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Anastassiadis, Friederike & Feil, Jan-Henning & Mußhoff, Oliver & Schilling, Philipp, 2014. "Analysing Farmers’ Use Of Price Hedging In-Struments: An Experimental Approach," 54th Annual Conference, Goettingen, Germany, September 17-19, 2014 187361, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- repec:oup:revage:v:30:y:2008:i:1:p:103-119. is not listed on IDEAS
- Kandice H. Kahl, 1986. "Agricultural options: An alternative to current agricultural programs," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 2(2), pages 215-224.
- David A. Hennessy & Donald Lien, 2003. "Ledger Provision in Hog Marketing Contracts," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 03-wp336, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Bullock, David William, 1989. "Options and market information: a mean-variance portfolio approach," ISU General Staff Papers 1989010108000010107, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Sherrick, Bruce J. & Irwin, Scott H. & Forster, D. Lynn, 1990.
"Nonstationarity Of Soybean Futures Price Distributions: Option-Based Evidence,"
Illinois Agricultural Economics Staff Paper
244666, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Department of Agricultural and Consumer Economics.
- Sherrick, Bruce J. & Irwin, Scott H. & Forster, D. Lynn, 1990. "Nonstationarity Of Soybean Futures Price Distributions: Option-Based Evidence," 1990 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Vancouver, Canada 270920, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Tabesh, Hamid, 1987. "Hedging price risk to soybean producers with futures and options: a case study," ISU General Staff Papers 1987010108000010306, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Marin Bozic, 2010. "Pricing Options on Commodity Futures: The Role of Weather and Storage," Working Papers 1003, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb.
- Stinson, Thomas F. & Coggins, Jay S. & Ramezani, Cyrus A., 1998. "Was Fair Fair To U.S. Corn Growers? An Analysis Of The Payments Offered To Corn Growers Under The 1996 Federal Agricultural Improvement And Reform Act," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20984, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Bardsley, Peter & Cashin, Paul, 1990.
"Underwriting Assistance To The Australian Wheat Industry - An Application Of Option Pricing Theory,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 34(3), pages 1-11, December.
- Peter Bardsley & Paul Cashin, 1990. "Underwriting Assistance To The Australian Wheat Industry — An Application Of Option Pricing Theory," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 34(3), pages 212-222, December.
- Jha, Shikha & Srinivasan, P. V., 1999. "Grain price stabilization in India: Evaluation of policy alternatives," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 21(1), pages 93-108, August.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea77:283734. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.