Modelling efficiency with farm-produced inputs: dairying in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mkhabela, Thulasizwe S. & Piesse, Jenifer & Thirtle, Colin G. & Vink, Nick, 2010. "Modelling efficiency with farm-produced inputs: dairying in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 49(1), March.
- Vink, Nick & Kleynhans, Theo E. & Street, K., 1998. "The Competitiveness Of Western Cape Wheat Production: An International Comparison," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 37(3), September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- du Toit, J.P. & Ortmann, Gerald F. & Ramroop, S., 2010. "Factors influencing the long-term competitiveness of commercial milk producers: evidence from panel data in East Griqualand, South Africa," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 49(1), March.
- Temesgen Tadesse Deressa, 2011. "Effects of climatic conditions and agro-ecological settings on the productive efficiencies of small-holder farmers in Ethopia," Working Papers 223, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Camilo Olaya, 2015. "Cows, agency, and the significance of operational thinking," System Dynamics Review, System Dynamics Society, vol. 31(4), pages 183-219, October.
More about this item
KeywordsDairy farms; production; frontiers; efficiency; Production Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:agreko:61999. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeasaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.