Factors enhancing market participation by small-scale cotton farmers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Govereh, Jones & Jayne, Thomas S., 1999.
"Effects of Cash Crop Production on Food Crop Productivity in Zimbabwe: Synergies or Trade-offs?,"
Food Security International Development Working Papers
54670, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Govereh, Jones & Jayne, Thomas S., 1999. "Effects of Cash Crop Production on Food Crop Productivity in Zimbabwe: Synergies or Trade-Offs?," Food Security International Development Policy Syntheses 11371, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Heltberg, R. & Tarp, F., 2002.
"Agricultural supply response and poverty in Mozambique,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 103-124, April.
- Heltberg, Rasmus & Tarp, Finn, 2001. "Agricultural Supply Response and Poverty in Mozambique," WIDER Working Paper Series 114, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moono, Lizzen, 2015. "An Analysis of Factors Influencing Market Participation Among Smallholder Rice Farmers in Western Province, Zambia," Research Theses 243459, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Bola Amoke Awotide & Aziz A. Karimov & Aliou Diagne, 2016.
"Agricultural technology adoption, commercialization and smallholder rice farmers’ welfare in rural Nigeria,"
Agricultural and Food Economics,
Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-24, December.
- Bola Awotide & Aziz Karimov & Aliou Diagne, 2016. "Agricultural technology adoption, commercialization and smallholder rice farmers’ welfare in rural Nigeria," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-24, December.
- Hayatullah Ahmadzai, 2018. "Factor market participation and tests for separability in Afghanistan," Discussion Papers 2018-10, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Mujawamariya, Gaudiose & D'Haese, Marijke, 2012. "In search for incentives to gum arabic collection and marketing in Senegal: Interlocking gum trade with pre-finances from traders," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 72-82.
- Kabeto, Agete Jerena, 2014. "An Analysis of Factors Influencing Participation of Smallholder Farmers in Red Bean Marketing in Halaba Special District, Ethiopia," Research Theses 198526, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Mujawamariya, Gaudiose & D'Haese, Marijke F.C. & Burger, Kees, 2010. "Influence of interlocked transactions on gum arabic production and marketing in Senegal," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 96826, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- repec:spr:ssefpa:v:9:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s12571-017-0688-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christin Schipmann & Matin Qaim, 2010. "Spillovers from modern supply chains to traditional markets: product innovation and adoption by smallholders," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(3-4), pages 361-371, May.
- Mofokeng, Maine & Vink, Nick, 2013. "Factors Affecting the Hedging Decision of Maize Farmers in Gauteng Province," 2013 Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia 161465, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Bardhan, Dwaipayan & Sharma, M.L. & Saxena, Raka, 2012. "Market Participation Behaviour of Smallholder Dairy Farmers in Uttarakhand: A Disaggregated Analysis," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-12.
- Mukundi, Eric & Mathenge, Mary K. & Ngigi, Margaret, 2013. "Sweet Potato Marketing Among Smallholder Farmers: The Role of Collective Action," 2013 Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia 160679, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Jalang’o, Dorcas Anyango & Otieno, David Jakinda & Oluoch-Kosura, Willis, 2016. "Economic Analysis Of Smallholder Farmers’ Participation In Domestic High-Value Markets For Indigenous Vegetables In Siaya County, Kenya," Dissertations and Theses 269269, University of Nairobi, Department of Agricultural Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:agreko:47656. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeasaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.