Competitive performance of global deciduous fruit supply chains: South Africa versus Chile
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hallat, Jani, 2005. "Relative Competitiveness Of The South African Oilseed Industry," Master's Degree Theses 28063, University of the Free State, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Thomas Vollrath, 1991. "A theoretical evaluation of alternative trade intensity measures of revealed comparative advantage," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 127(2), pages 265-280, June.
- Johann Kirsten & Julian May & Sheryl Hendriks & Charles L. Machethe & Cecelia Punt & Mike Lyne, 2007. "South Africa," Chapters,in: Beyond Food Production, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kirsten, Johann F. & Ohene-Anyang, E. & van Rooyen, Johan, 1998. "An Analysis Of The Comparative Advantage And Policy Incentives Of Commercial Wheat Production In South Africa," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 0(Issue 4), pages 1-13, December.
- Nick Vink, 2004. "The influence of policy on the roles of agriculture in South Africa," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 155-177.
- repec:ags:agreko:269272 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nicole Valentine & Gena Krasnik, 2000. "SADC Trade with the Rest of the World: Winning Export Sectors and Revealed Comparative Advantage Ratios," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 68(2), pages 114-124, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ags:paaero:257599 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:agreko:37632. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeasaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.