The efficiency of smallholder agriculture in Malawi
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donkor, Emmanuel & Owusu, Victor, 2014. "Effects of land tenure systems on resource-use productivity and efficiency in Ghanaâ€™s rice industry," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 9(4), December.
- Koirala, Krishna H. & Mishra, Ashok K. & Sitienei, Isaac, 2015. "Farm Productivity and Technical Efficiency of Rural Malawian Households: Does Gender Make a Difference?," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196903, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Asfaw, Solomon & Savastano, Sara, 2015. "Topic: Building Resilience to Climate Change Through Social Protection and Climate-Smart Agriculture: Synergies and Trade-offs," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 210963, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Magreta, Ruth & Edriss, Abdi-Khalil & Mapemba, Lawrence D. & Zingore, S., 2013. "Economic Efficiency of Rice Production in Smallholder Irrigation Schemes: A Case of Nkhate Irrigation Scheme in Southern Malawi," 2013 AAAE Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia 161636, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Asekenye, Cresenia & Bravo-Ureta, Boris E. & Deom, Mike & Kidula, Nelson & Okello, David Kalule & Okoko, Nasambu & Puppala, Naveen, 2016. "Productivity gaps among groundnut farmers in Kenya and Uganda: A stochastic production frontier analysis," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 11(2), June.
- Magreta, Ruth, 2011. "Economic Efficiency of Rice Productionin Smallholder Irrigation Schemes: A Case of Nkhate Irrigation Scheme in Southern Malawi," Research Theses 198524, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:461444 is not listed on IDEAS
- Asfaw, Solomon & McCarthy, Nancy & Paolantonio, Adriana & Cavatassi, Romina & Amare, Mulubrhan & Lipper, Leslie, 2015. "Diversification, Climate Risk and Vulnerability to Poverty: Evidence from Rural Malawi," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 230216, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bonabana-Wabbi, Jackline & Mugonola, B. & Ajibo, S. & Kirinya, J. & Kato, Edward & Kalibwani, R. & Kasenge, Valentine & Nyamwaro, S. & Tumwesigye, S. & Chiuri, W. & Mugabo, J. & Fungo, B. & Tenywa, M., 2013. "Agricultural profitability and technical efficiency: the case of pineapple and potato in SW Uganda," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 8(3), September.
- Nhamo, Luxon & Matchaya, Greenwell & Nhemachena, Charles & van Koppen, Barbara, 2016. "The impact of investment in smallholder irrigation schemes on irrigation expansion and crop productivity in Malawi," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 11(2), June.
More about this item
Keywordssmallholder agriculture; efficiency; Malawi; Farm Management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:afjare:56909. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaaeaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.