Incentives and static and dynamic gains from market reform: rice production in Vietnam
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Macrae, John, 1977. "Production, distribution and economic organization : Income distribution and resource allocation at the team level in rural China," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 365-385, November.
- Che, T.N. & Kompas, T. & Vousden, N., 1998.
"Liberalisation, Incentives and Vietnamese Agricultural Growth,"
351, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
- Tuong Nhu Che & Tom Kompas & Neil Vousden, 2002. "Liberalisation, Incentives and Vietnamese Agricultural growth," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec02-5, International and Development Economics.
- McMillan, John & Whalley, John & Zhu, Lijing, 1989. "The Impact of China's Economic Reforms on Agricultural Productivity Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(4), pages 781-807, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- R. Grafton & Tom Kompas & P. Owen, 2007.
"Bridging the barriers: knowledge connections, productivity and capital accumulation,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 219-231, December.
- R. Quentin Grafton & Tom Kompas & P. Dorian Owen, 2004. "Bridging the Barriers: Knowledge Connections, Productivity, and Capital Accumulation," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec04-5, International and Development Economics.
- Klaus Deininger & Songqing Jin, 2008.
"Land Sales and Rental Markets in Transition: Evidence from Rural Vietnam,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 70(1), pages 67-101, February.
- Deininger, Klaus & Songqing Jin, 2003. "Land sales and rental markets in transition - evidence from rural Viet Nam," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3013, The World Bank.
- Deininger, Klaus W. & Jin, Songqing, 2005. "Land Sales and Rental Markets in Transition: Evidence from Rural Vietnam," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19359, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Minh-Tam T. Bui & Arayah Preechametta, 2016. "Land Inequality or Productivity: What Mattered in Southern Vietnam after 1975?," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(2), pages 300-319, May.
- Tom Kompas & Tuong Nhu Che & Hoa Thi Minh Nguyen & Ha Quang Nguyen, 2012.
"Productivity, Net Returns, and Efficiency: Land and Market Reform in Vietnamese Rice Production,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 88(3), pages 478-495.
- Tom Kompas & Tuong Nhu Che & Ha Quang Nguyen & Hoa Thi Minh Nguyen, 2009. "Productivity, Net Returns and Efficiency: Land and Market Reform in Vietnamese Rice Production," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec09-02, International and Development Economics.
- Tom Kompas, 2004. "Market reform, productivity and efficiency in Vietnamese rice production," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec04-4, International and Development Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsCrop Production/Industries; Marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aareaj:117727. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.