The Shifting Global Patterns of Agricultural Productivity
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 24 (2009)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202|
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
- Haile, Mekbib G. & Kalkuhl, Matthias, 2013.
"Agricultural supply response to international food prices and price volatility: a crosscountry panel analysis,"
2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C.
149630, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Haile, Mekbib & Kalkuhl, Matthias & von Braun, Joachim, 2014. "Agricultural supply response to international food prices and price volatility: a cross-country panel analysis," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182725, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Areal, Francisco JosÃ© & Balcombe, Kevin & Rapsomanikis, George, 2016. "Testing for bubbles in agriculture commodity markets," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 16(1).
- Areal, Francisco J & Balcombe, Kelvin & Rapsomanikis, George, 2013. "Testing for bubbles in agriculture commodity markets," MPRA Paper 48015, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luna MÃ©ndez, Nexeai & Jaramillo Villanueva, JosÃ© Luis & RamÃrez JuÃ¡rez, Javier, 2016. "Factores explicativos de la disposiciÃ³n a pagar por atributos culturales en nuez de Castilla," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 16(1).
- Ernesto Valenzuela & Kym Anderson, 2011. "Projecting the World Economy to 2050: Agriculture in the Economy-wide GTAP Model," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2011-01, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Anderson, Kym & Strutt, Anna, 2012. "Asia’s Growth, the Changing Geography of World Trade, and Food Security: Projections to 2030," CEPR Discussion Papers 8950, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Valenzuela, Ernesto & Anderson, Kym, 2011. "Climate Change and Food Security to 2050: A Global Economy-wide Perspective," 2011 Conference (55th), February 8-11, 2011, Melbourne, Australia 100531, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Yu Sheng & Eldon Ball & Katerina Nossal, 2015. "Comparing Agricultural Total Factor Productivity between Australia, Canada, and the United States, 1961-2006," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 29, pages 38-59, Fall.
- Sporleder Thomas L. & Boland Michael A., 2013. "Seven fundamental economic characteristics exclusivity of agrifood supply chains (part 1)," Экономика региона, CyberLeninka;Федеральное государственное бюджетное учреждение науки «Институт экономики Уральского отделения Российской академии наук», issue 3 (35), pages 238-246.
- Thomas Sporleder & Michael Boland, 2013. "Seven Fundamental Economic Characteristics Exclusivity of Agrifood Supply Chains (part 1)," Economy of region, Centre for Economic Security, Institute of Economics of Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, vol. 1(3), pages 238-246.
- Pardey, Philip G. & Alston, Julian M. & Chan-Kang, Connie, 2012. "Agricultural Production, Productivity and R&D over the Past Half Century: An Emerging New World Order," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 131824, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Pardey, Philip G. & Alston, Julian M. & Chan-Kang, Connie, 2012. "Agricultural Production, Productivity and R&D over the Past Half Century: An Emerging New World Order," Staff Papers 133745, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Sporleder, Thomas L. & Boland, Michael A., 2011. "Exclusivity of Agrifood Supply Chains: Seven Fundamental Economic Characteristics," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 14(5).
- Ricardo de Avillez, 2011. "A Detailed Analysis of the Productivity Performance of the Canadian Primary Agriculture Sector," CSLS Research Reports 2011-06, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Julian M. Alston & William J. Martin & Philip G. Pardey, 2014. "Influences of Agricultural Technology on the Size and Importance of Food Price Variability," NBER Chapters,in: The Economics of Food Price Volatility, pages 13-54 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Haile, Mekbib Gebretsadik & Kalkuhl, Matthias, 2013. "Volatility in the international food markets: implications for global agricultural supply and for market and price policy," 53rd Annual Conference, Berlin, Germany, September 25-27, 2013 156097, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaeach:93977. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed