Comparing Online Social Networks Ties as Tool for Entrepreneurial Learning Readiness in Small Economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sinan Aral & Chrysanthos Dellarocas & David Godes, 2013. "Introduction to the Special Issue ---Social Media and Business Transformation: A Framework for Research," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 24(1), pages 3-13, March.
- Anonymous, 2013. "Introduction to the Issue," Journal of Wine Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(3), pages 243-243, December.
- Hoang, Ha & Antoncic, Bostjan, 2003. "Network-based research in entrepreneurship: A critical review," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 165-187, March.
- Raymond Van Wijk & Justin J. P. Jansen & Marjorie A. Lyles, 2008. "Inter‐ and Intra‐Organizational Knowledge Transfer: A Meta‐Analytic Review and Assessment of its Antecedents and Consequences," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(4), pages 830-853, June.
- Anonymous, 2013. "Introduction to the Issue," Journal of Wine Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(2), pages 129-130, November.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Bertschek, Irene & Kesler, Reinhold, 2018. "Let the user speak: Is feedback on Facebook a source of firms' innovation?," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-015, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Natalia Levina & Manuel Arriaga, 2014. "Distinction and Status Production on User-Generated Content Platforms: Using Bourdieu’s Theory of Cultural Production to Understand Social Dynamics in Online Fields," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 25(3), pages 468-488, September.
- Tajvidi, Mina & Richard, Marie-Odile & Wang, YiChuan & Hajli, Nick, 2020. "Brand co-creation through social commerce information sharing: The role of social media," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 476-486.
- Chung, Alexander Q.H. & Andreev, Pavel & Benyoucef, Morad & Duane, Aidan & O’Reilly, Philip, 2017. "Managing an organisation’s social media presence: An empirical stages of growth model," International Journal of Information Management, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 1405-1417.
- Dong, Xueyan & Wang, Tienan, 2018. "Social tie formation in Chinese online social commerce: The role of IT affordances," International Journal of Information Management, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 49-64.
- Cao, Xiongfei & Yu, Lingling, 2019. "Exploring the influence of excessive social media use at work: A three-dimension usage perspective," International Journal of Information Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 83-92.
- Nigam, Nirjhar & Benetti, Cristiane & Johan, Sofia A., 2020. "Digital start-up access to venture capital financing: What signals quality?," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(C).
- Ajaya Kumar Swain & Ray Qing Cao, 2019. "Using sentiment analysis to improve supply chain intelligence," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 469-484, April.
- Alena Kusá & Marianna Urmínová, 2020. "Communication as a Part of Identity of Sustainable Subjects in Fashion," JRFM, MDPI, vol. 13(12), pages 1-16, December.
- Ravneet Singh Bhandari & Ajay Bansal, 2018. "A Comparison of Psychological and Socio-economic Factors Affecting Individual Userâ€™s Social Media Behaviour," FIIB Business Review, , vol. 7(2), pages 126-134, June.
- Ashish K. Rathore & Arpan K. Kar & P. Vigneswara Ilavarasan, 2017. "Social Media Analytics: Literature Review and Directions for Future Research," Decision Analysis, INFORMS, vol. 14(4), pages 229-249, December.
- Braojos-Gomez, Jessica & Benitez-Amado, Jose & Javier Llorens-Montes, F., 2015. "How do small firms learn to develop a social media competence?," International Journal of Information Management, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 443-458.
- Wu He & Feng-Kwei Wang, 2016. "A process-based framework of using social media to support innovation process," Information Technology and Management, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 263-277, September.
- Katrine Kunst & Ravi Vatrapu, 2019. "Understanding electronic word of behavior: conceptualization of the observable digital traces of consumers’ behaviors," Electronic Markets, Springer;IIM University of St. Gallen, vol. 29(3), pages 323-336, September.
- Neirotti, Paolo & Raguseo, Elisabetta & Paolucci, Emilio, 2016. "Are customers’ reviews creating value in the hospitality industry? Exploring the moderating effects of market positioning," International Journal of Information Management, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1133-1143.
- Chung, Alexander Q.H. & Andreev, Pavel & Benyoucef, Morad & Duane, Aidan & O’Reilly, Philip, 2018. "Where the shoe pinches: Realizing dominant problems as an organizational social media business profile evolves," International Journal of Information Management, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 33-49.
- Porfírio, José António & Carrilho, Tiago & Felício, José Augusto & Jardim, Jacinto, 2021. "Leadership characteristics and digital transformation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 610-619.
- Delalić, Elma & Turulja, Lejla & Bajgorić, Nijaz, 2019. "Social Media in the Workplace: To Allow It or Not to Allow It?," Proceedings of the ENTRENOVA - ENTerprise REsearch InNOVAtion Conference (2019), Rovinj, Croatia, in: Proceedings of the ENTRENOVA - ENTerprise REsearch InNOVAtion Conference, Rovinj, Croatia, 12-14 September 2019, pages 449-458, IRENET - Society for Advancing Innovation and Research in Economy, Zagreb.
- Randy Priem, 2020. "Distributed ledger technology for securities clearing and settlement: benefits, risks, and regulatory implications," Financial Innovation, Springer;Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, vol. 6(1), pages 1-25, December.
- Lin, Xiaolin & Kishore, Rajiv, 2021. "Social media-enabled healthcare: A conceptual model of social media affordances, online social support, and health behaviors and outcomes," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 166(C).
More about this item
KeywordsOnline Entrepreneurial Ties; Online Entrepreneurial Learning; Online Knowledge Sharing; Facebook Ties; LinkedIn Ties; Group Ties;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:infoec:v:22:y:2018:i:3:p:62-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Paul Pocatilu (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.