Political Actions Oriented to Territorial Development: The Multifunctional Role of Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bardhan, Pranab, 2006. "Globalization and rural poverty," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1393-1404, August.
- Brent Hueth & Philippe Marcoul, 2006.
"Information Sharing and Oligopoly in Agricultural Markets: The Role of the Cooperative Bargaining Association,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 88(4), pages 866-881.
- Hueth, Brent & Marcoul, Philippe, 2003. "Information Sharing and Oligopoly in Agricultural Markets: The Role of Cooperative Bargaining Associations," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22232, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Eckel, Carsten, 2008. "Globalization and specialization," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 219-228, May.
- van Ittersum, Martin K. & Ewert, Frank & Heckelei, Thomas & Wery, Jacques & Alkan Olsson, Johanna & Andersen, Erling & Bezlepkina, Irina & Brouwer, Floor & Donatelli, Marcello & Flichman, Guillermo & , 2008. "Integrated assessment of agricultural systems - A component-based framework for the European Union (SEAMLESS)," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 96(1-3), pages 150-165, March.
- M.I. Dolishniy & V.F. Kyfyak, 2006. "Globalization And Its Regional Consequences," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 8(20), pages 30-37, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bélgica Bermeo Córdova & José Luis Yagüe Blanco & Maritza Satama & Carlos Jara, 2020. "Identification of Variables That Cause Agricultural Graduates Not to Return to the Rural Sector in Ecuador. Application of Fuzzy Cognitive Maps," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(10), pages 1-20, May.
More about this item
Keywordsagriculture; multifuntionality; tourism; agricultural policy; development; rural economics.;
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:amfeco:v:special9:y:2015:i:17:p:1346. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentin Dumitru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.