Methane and Nitrous Oxide Mitigation in Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fredrik Hedenus & Stefan Wirsenius & Daniel Johansson, 2014. "The importance of reduced meat and dairy consumption for meeting stringent climate change targets," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 124(1), pages 79-91, May.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:5:p:602-:d:97289 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ron SANDS & Katja SCHUMACHER, "undated". "Decomposition Analysis and Climate Policy in a General Equilibrium Model of Germany," EcoMod2008 23800124, EcoMod.
- Alain Bernard & Marc Vielle, 2008. "GEMINI-E3, a general equilibrium model of international–national interactions between economy, energy and the environment," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 173-206, May.
- Ekholm, Tommi & Soimakallio, Sampo & Moltmann, Sara & Höhne, Niklas & Syri, Sanna & Savolainen, Ilkka, 2010. "Effort sharing in ambitious, global climate change mitigation scenarios," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 1797-1810, April.
- Leahy, Eimear & Lyons, Seán & Tol, Richard S. J., 2010. "National Determinants of Vegetarianism," Papers WP341, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:3:p:671-:d:134244 is not listed on IDEAS
- Edjabou, Louise Dyhr & Smed, Sinne, 2013. "The effect of using consumption taxes on foods to promote climate friendly diets – The case of Denmark," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 84-96.
- Beach, Robert & Creason, Jared & Ohrel, Sara & Ragnauth, Shaun & Ogle, Stephen & Li, Changsheng & Salas, William, 2015. "Marginal Abatement Cost Curves for Global Agricultural Non-CO2 Emissions," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211208, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Eory, Vera, 2015. "Evaluating the use of marginal abatement cost curves applied to greenhouse gas abatement in agriculture," Working Papers 199777, Scotland's Rural College (formerly Scottish Agricultural College), Land Economy & Environment Research Group.
- J. West & Arlene Fiore & Larry Horowitz, 2012. "Scenarios of methane emission reductions to 2030: abatement costs and co-benefits to ozone air quality and human mortality," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 114(3), pages 441-461, October.
- Eory, Vera, 2015. "Evaluating the use of marginal abatement cost curves applied to greenhouse gas abatement in agriculture," Working Papers 199777, Scottish Agricultural College, Land Economy Research Group.
- Vermont, Bruno & De Cara, Stéphane, 2010.
"How costly is mitigation of non-CO2 greenhouse gas emissions from agriculture?: A meta-analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 69(7), pages 1373-1386, May.
- Bruno Vermont & Stephane De Cara, 2010. "How costly is mitigation of non-CO2 greenhouse gas emissions from agriculture?: A meta-analysis," Post-Print hal-01172939, HAL.
- Rose, Steven K. & Ahammad, Helal & Eickhout, Bas & Fisher, Brian & Kurosawa, Atsushi & Rao, Shilpa & Riahi, Keywan & van Vuuren, Detlef P., 2012. "Land-based mitigation in climate stabilization," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 365-380.
More about this item
- F0 - International Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aen:journl:2006se_weyant-a05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Williams). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaeeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.