Declining Energy Intensity in the U.S. Manufacturing Sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Na & Ang, B.W., 2007. "Factors shaping aggregate energy intensity trend for industry: Energy intensity versus product mix," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 609-635, July.
- Lescaroux, François, 2008. "Decomposition of US manufacturing energy intensity and elasticities of components with respect to energy prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 1068-1080, May.
- Sudhakara Reddy, B. & Kumar Ray, Binay, 2011.
"Understanding industrial energy use: Physical energy intensity changes in Indian manufacturing sector,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 7234-7243.
- Binay Kumar Ray & B. Sudhakara Reddy, 2008. "Understanding industrial energy use - Physical energy intensity changes in Indian manufacturing sector," Energy Working Papers 22328, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- B. Sudhakara Reddy & Binay Kumar Ray, 2010. "Understanding Industrial Energy Use: Physical Energy Intensity Changes in Indian Manufacturing Sector," Working Papers id:2397, eSocialSciences.
- Binay Kumar Ray & B. Sudhakara Reddy, 2008. "Understanding industrial energy use: Physical energy intensity changes in Indian manufacturing sector," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2008-011, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Kaivo-oja, J. & Luukkanen, J. & Panula-Ontto, J. & Vehmas, J. & Chen, Y. & Mikkonen, S. & Auffermann, B., 2014. "Are structural change and modernisation leading to convergence in the CO2 economy? Decomposition analysis of China, EU and USA," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 115-125.
- Sun, J.W & Ang, B.W, 2000. "Some properties of an exact energy decomposition model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 1177-1188.
- Liu, F. L. & Ang, B. W., 2003. "Eight methods for decomposing the aggregate energy-intensity of industry," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 76(1-3), pages 15-23, September.
- Shaista Alam & Mohammad Sabihuddin Butt, 2001. "Assessing Energy Consumption and Energy Intensity Changes in Pakistan: An Application of Complete Decomposition Model," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 40(2), pages 135-147.
- Sun, J. W., 1998. "Changes in energy consumption and energy intensity: A complete decomposition model," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 85-100, February.
- Ang, B.W. & Zhang, F.Q., 2000. "A survey of index decomposition analysis in energy and environmental studies," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 1149-1176.
- Ang, B. W., 1995. "Multilevel decomposition of industrial energy consumption," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 39-51, January.
- Ang, B.W. & Huang, H.C. & Mu, A.R., 2009. "Properties and linkages of some index decomposition analysis methods," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4624-4632, November.
- Ang, B.W. & Liu, F.L. & Chung, Hyun-Sik, 2004. "A generalized Fisher index approach to energy decomposition analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 757-763, September.
More about this item
- F0 - International Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aen:journl:1988v09-02-a08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Williams). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaeeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.