The Simple Economics of Industrial Cogeneration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Soares, J. B. & Szklo, A. S. & Tolmasquim, M. T., 2001. "Incentive policies for natural gas-fired cogeneration in Brazil's industrial sector -- case studies: chemical plant and pulp mill," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 205-215, February.
- Salem Szklo, Alexandre & Borghetti Soares, Jeferson & Tiomno Tolmasquim, Maurício, 2000. "Economic potential of natural gas-fired cogeneration in Brazil: two case studies," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 245-263, November.
- Westner, Günther & Madlener, Reinhard, 2011. "Development of cogeneration in Germany: A mean-variance portfolio analysis of individual technology’s prospects in view of the new regulatory framework," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 5301-5313.
- Dismukes, David E. & Kleit, Andrew N., 1999. "Cogeneration and electric power industry restructuring," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 153-166, May.
- Mark E Doms, 1993. "Inter Fuel Substitution And Energy Technology Heterogeneity In U.S. Manufacturing," Working Papers 93-5, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Wickart, Marcel & Madlener, Reinhard, 2007.
"Optimal technology choice and investment timing: A stochastic model of industrial cogeneration vs. heat-only production,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 934-952, July.
- Reinhard Madlener & Marcel Wickart, 2004. "Optimal Technology Choice and Investment Timing: A Stochastic Model of Industrial Cogeneration vs. Heat-Only Production," CEPE Working paper series 04-37, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Arshad, Muhammad & Ahmed, Sibtain, 2016. "Cogeneration through bagasse: A renewable strategy to meet the future energy needs," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 732-737.
- Shaaban, M. & Azit, A.H. & Nor, K.M., 2011. "Grid integration policies of gas-fired cogeneration in Peninsular Malaysia: Fallacies and counterexamples," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 5063-5075, September.
- Zarnikau, Jay & Reilley, Bob, 1996. "The evolution of the cogeneration market in Texas," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 67-79, January.
- Ghosh, Ranjan & Kathuria, Vinish, 2014. "The transaction costs driving captive power generation: Evidence from India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 179-188.
More about this item
- F0 - International Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aen:journl:1983v04-01-a01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Williams). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaeeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.