The Politics of Market Socialism
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pranab Bardhan & John E. Roemer, 1992. "Market Socialism: A Case for Rejuvenation," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(3), pages 101-116, Summer.
- Andrei Shleifer & Robert Vishny, 1992. "Pervasive Shortages under Socialism," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 23(2), pages 237-246, Summer.
- Gary S. Becker, 1983. "A Theory of Competition Among Pressure Groups for Political Influence," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 98(3), pages 371-400.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexandre Rands, 2005.
"The Impact of States Owned Banks on Interest Rates Spread,"
42, Datamétrica Consultoria Econômica, revised 2005.
- Alexandre Rands Barros, 2005. "The Impact Of State Owned Banks On Interest Rates Spread," Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 041, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Jael, Paul, 2015. "Socialist Calculation and Market Socialism," MPRA Paper 64255, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:jpolmo:v:39:y:2017:i:2:p:333-348 is not listed on IDEAS
- Argandoña, Antonio, 2004. "Corruption and companies: The case of facilitating payments," IESE Research Papers D/539, IESE Business School.
- Peter J. Boettke & Christopher J. Coyne & Peter T. Leeson, 2014. "Hayek versus the neoclassicists: lessons from the socialist calculation debate," Chapters,in: Elgar Companion to Hayekian Economics, chapter 12, pages 278-293 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Guriev, Sergei & Rachinsky, Andrei, 2006. "The Evolution of Personal Wealth in the Former Soviet Union and Central and Eastern Europe," WIDER Working Paper Series 120, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Fogel, Kathy & Morck, Randall & Yeung, Bernard, 2008.
"Big business stability and economic growth: Is what's good for General Motors good for America?,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 83-108, July.
- Kathy Fogel & Randall Morck & Bernard Yeung, 2006. "Big Business Stability and Economic Growth: Is What's Good for General Motors Good for America?," NBER Working Papers 12394, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antunes, Davi, 2004.
"Valoração Ambiental e Meio Ambiente: Uma Visão Crítica
[Environmental Valuation and Environment: A Critical Assessment]," MPRA Paper 48929, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2004.
- Athreya, Kartik B., 2014. "Big Ideas in Macroeconomics: A Nontechnical View," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262019736, March.
- Toke S. Aidt & Jayasri Dutta, 2009. "A Theory Of The Corrupt Keynesian," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: New And Enduring Themes In Development Economics, chapter 4, pages 93-111 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Alonso, José M. & Clifton, Judith & Díaz-Fuentes, Daniel, 2015. "The impact of New Public Management on efficiency: An analysis of Madrid's hospitals," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(3), pages 333-340.
- Chong-en Bai & Yijang Wang, 1997.
"Agency in Project Screening and Termination Decisions: Why is Good Money Thrown after Bad?,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
347., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Chong-en Bai & Yijiang Wang, 1997. "Agency in Project Screening and Termination Decisions: Why Is Good Money Thrown After Bad?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 43, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2007. "Whither Russia? A Review of Andrei Shleifer's A Normal Country," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 45(1), pages 127-146, March.
- Dic Lo & Russell Smyth, 2004.
"Towards a re-interpretation of the economics of feasible socialism,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 28(6), pages 791-808, November.
- Dic Lo & Russell Smyth, 2002. "Towards A Re-Interpretation Of The Economics Of Feasible Socialism," Working Papers 119, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- repec:pal:compes:v:59:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1057_s41294-017-0027-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yong Wang & Xuewen Liu & Xi Li, 2013. "A Model of China's State Capitalism," 2013 Meeting Papers 853, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Argandoña, Antonio, 2000. "Sobre la corrupción," IESE Research Papers D/418, IESE Business School.
- JoÃ£o Carvalho Santos & Manuel Portugal Ferreira & Nuno Rosa Reis & Martinho Ribeiro Almeida, 2012. "Mergers & acquisitions research: A bibliometric study of top strategy and international business journals," Working Papers 91, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Aidt, Toke & Jayasri Dutta, 2002.
"Policy compromises: corruption and regulation in a dynamic democracy,"
Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002
1, Royal Economic Society.
- Aidt, T.S. & Dutta, J., 2004. "Policy Compromises: Corruption and Regulation in a Dynamic Democracy," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0404, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Tonis Alexander, 2002. "Privileges for Enterprises: Efficient Discrimination or Room for Abuse?," EERC Working Paper Series 02-01e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- repec:jpe:journl:1401 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chong-en Bai & Yijiang Wang, 1995. "A Theory of the Soft-Budget Constraint," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 298., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Toke S. Aidt & Jayasri Dutta, 2008. "Policy Compromises: Corruption And Regulation In A Democracy," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(3), pages 335-360, November.
More about this item
- P26 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Political Economy
- P23 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Factor and Product Markets; Industry Studies; Population
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jecper:v:8:y:1994:i:2:p:165-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.