Is College Financial Aid Equitable and Efficient?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Summers, Lawrence H, 1981.
"Capital Taxation and Accumulation in a Life Cycle Growth Model,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 533-544.
- Anthony M. Santomero & John J. Seater, "undated". "Partial Adjustment in the Deman for Money Theory and Empirics," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 02-79, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Anthony M. Santomero & John J. Seater, "undated". "Partial Adjustment in the Deman for Money Theory and Empirics," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 2-79, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Hansen, Lars Peter & Singleton, Kenneth J, 1983. "Stochastic Consumption, Risk Aversion, and the Temporal Behavior of Asset Returns," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(2), pages 249-265, April.
- Boskin, Michael J, 1978. "Taxation, Saving, and the Rate of Interest," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(2), pages 3-27, April.
- Michael J. Boskin, 1978. "Taxation, Saving, and the Rate of Interest," NBER Chapters,in: Research in Taxation, pages 3-27 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jecper:v:7:y:1993:i:2:p:143-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.