The Economic Transition of Czechoslovakia from Plan to Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brada, Josef C, 1989. "Technological Progress and Factor Utilization in Eastern European Economic Growth," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 56(224), pages 433-448, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lin, Justin Yifu, 2003.
"Development Strategy, Viability, and Economic Convergence,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 51(2), pages 276-308, January.
- Lin, Justin Yifu, 2003. "Development Strategy, Viability, and Economic Convergence," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 51(2), pages 276-308, January.
- Justin Yifu Lin, 2001. "Development Strategy, Viability, and Economic Convergence," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 409, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Prashant Bharadwaj & James Fenske, 2011.
"Partition, Migration, and Jute Cultivation in India,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(8), pages 1084-1107, January.
- Fenske, James & Bharadwaj, Prashant, 2010. "Partition, migration, and jute cultivation in India," MPRA Paper 22979, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Judy Day & Peter Taylor, 2004. "Institutional Change and Debt-based Corporate Governance: A Comparative Analysis of Four Transition Economies," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 8(1), pages 73-115, March.
- Judy Day & Peter Taylor, 2010. "Trajectories of accounting and auditing development in EU enlargement: comparative analysis of ten new member states," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 14(4), pages 313-350, November.
- Justin Yifu Lin & Fang Cai & Zhou Li, 1994. "China's economic reforms : pointers for other economies in transition?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1310, The World Bank.
More about this item
- P21 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jecper:v:5:y:1991:i:4:p:171-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.