Competing in Advanced Manufacturing: The Need for Improved Growth Models and Policies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mansfield, Edwin, 1980. "Basic Research and Productivity Increase in Manufacturing," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(5), pages 863-873, December.
- David Audretsch & Albert Link, 2012.
"Entrepreneurship and innovation: public policy frameworks,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 1-17, February.
- Audretsch, David B. & Link, Albert N., 2011. "Entrepreneurship and Innovation: Public Policy Frameworks," UNCG Economics Working Papers 11-19, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Albert N. Link & John T. Scott, 2013. "The theory and practice of public-sector R&D economic impact analysis," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Theory and Practice of Program Evaluation, chapter 2, pages 15-55 Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reis, Anabela & Heitor, Manuel & Amaral, Miguel & Mendonça, Joana, 2016. "Revisiting industrial policy: Lessons learned from the establishment of an automotive OEM in Portugal," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 113(PB), pages 195-205.
- André Spithoven, Belgian Science Policy Office and Ghent University & Michel Dumont & Peter Teirlinck, Belgian Science Policy Office and KU Leuven, 2014. "Working Paper 08-14 - Public support for R&D and the educational mix of R&D employees," Working Papers 1408, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Teresa C. Fort & Justin R. Pierce & Peter K. Schott, 2018.
"New Perspectives on the Decline of US Manufacturing Employment,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 32(2), pages 47-72, Spring.
- Teresa C. Fort & Justin R. Pierce & Peter K. Schott, 2018. "New Perspectives on the Decline of U.S. Manufacturing Employment," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2018-023, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Fort, Teresa C & Pierce, Justin & Schott, Peter K., 2018. "New Perspectives on the Decline of US Manufacturing Employment," CEPR Discussion Papers 12839, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Teresa C. Fort & Justin R. Pierce & Peter K. Schott, 2018. "New Perspectives on the Decline of U.S. Manufacturing Employment," Working Papers 18-17, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Teresa C. Fort & Justin R. Pierce & Peter K. Schott, 2018. "New Perspectives on the Decline of US Manufacturing Employment," NBER Working Papers 24490, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:streco:v:48:y:2019:i:c:p:136-150 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jeners:v:11:y:2018:i:9:p:2337-:d:167805 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ejores:v:264:y:2018:i:3:p:813-829 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jecper:v:28:y:2014:i:1:p:27-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.