An Interview with William J. Baumol
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Baumol, William J & Wolff, Edward N, 1988. "Productivity Growth, Convergence, and Welfare: Reply," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(5), pages 1155-1159, December.
- W. Baumol, 2001.
"What Marshall Didn't Know: On the Twentieth Century's Contributions to Economics,"
N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 2.
- William J. Baumol, 2000. "What Marshall Didn't Know: On the Twentieth Century's Contributions to Economics," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 115(1), pages 1-44.
- Baumol, William J, 1982. "Contestable Markets: An Uprising in the Theory of Industry Structure," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(1), pages 1-15, March.
- William J. Baumol, 1952. "The Transactions Demand for Cash: An Inventory Theoretic Approach," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 66(4), pages 545-556.
- Frederick V. Waugh, 1944. "Does the Consumer Benefit from Price Instability?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 58(4), pages 602-614.
- William Baumol, 2000. "Leontief's Great Leap Forward: Beyond Quesnay, Marx and von Bortkiewicz," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 141-152.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gual, Jordi, 2003. "Market Definition in the Telecoms Industry," CEPR Discussion Papers 3988, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pies, Ingo, 2010. "Theoretische Grundlagen demokratischer Wirtschafts- und Gesellschaftspolitik: Der Beitrag von William Baumol," Discussion Papers 2010-7, Martin Luther University of Halle-Wittenberg, Chair of Economic Ethics.
- repec:nsr:escoed:escoe-dp-2017-02 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nicholas Oulton, 2016. "The Mystery of TFP," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 31, pages 68-87, Fall.
- Francesco Columba, 2003.
"Transaction Technology Innovation and Demand for Overnight Deposits in Italy,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
468, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Francesco Columba, 2004. "Transaction Technology Innovation and Demand for Overnight Deposits in Italy," Macroeconomics 0404011, EconWPA.
- Anne-Kathrin Last & Heike Wetzel, 2011.
"Baumol’s cost disease, efficiency, and productivity in the performing arts: an analysis of german public theaters,"
Journal of Cultural Economics,
Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 35(3), pages 185-201, August.
- Anne-Kathrin Last & Heike Wetzel, 2010. "Baumol’s Cost-Disease, Efficiency, and Productivity in the Performing Arts: An Analysis of German Public Theaters," Working Paper Series in Economics 173, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Gual, Jordi, 2003. "Market definition in the telecoms industry," IESE Research Papers D/517, IESE Business School.
- repec:kap:atlecj:v:45:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11293-017-9552-8 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jecper:v:15:y:2001:i:3:p:211-231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.