Can America Stay on Top?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul R. Krugman, 1998. "It's Baaack: Japan's Slump and the Return of the Liquidity Trap," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 29(2), pages 137-206.
- Adam S. Posen, 1998. "Restoring Japan's Economic Growth," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 35.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ronald Schettkat, 2003.
"Institutions in the Economic Fitness Landscape: What Impact Do Welfare State Institutions Have on Economic Performance?,"
ifo DICE Report,
ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 1(2), pages 27-33, October.
- Schettkat, Ronald, 2002. "Institutions in the economic fitness landscape: What impact do welfare state institutions have on economic performance?," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Labor Market Policy and Employment FS I 02-210, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Schettkat, Ronald, 2003. "Institutions in the Economic Fitness Landscape: What Impact Do Welfare State Institutions Have on Economic Performance?," IZA Discussion Papers 696, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pantuosco, Louis J. & Parker, Darrell & Seyfried, William & Lyman, Scott, 2002. "Macroeconomic Differences in Public and Private Union Density: An Analysis of U.S. State Economies," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 32(2), pages 171-186, Summer/Fa.
- repec:ejw:journl:v:7:y:2010:i:1:p:4-52 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lizardo Radhames A. & Mollick Andre Varella, 2011. "The Impact of Chinese Purchases of U.S. Government Debt on the Treasury Yield Curve," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 11(4), pages 1-23, December.
More about this item
- O51 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - U.S.; Canada
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jecper:v:14:y:2000:i:1:p:169-175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.