The Years of Emerging Market Crises: A Review of Feldstein
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Spanjers, Willem, 2005. "Loss of confidence and currency crises," Economics Discussion Papers 2005-2, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Joseph P. Joyce & Ilan Noy, 2008.
"The IMF and the Liberalization of Capital Flows,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(3), pages 413-430, August.
- Joseph P Joyce & Ilan Noy, 2005. "The IMF and the Liberalization of Capital Flows," Economics Study Area Working Papers 84, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Ilan Noy & Joseph P. Joyce, 2007. "The IMF and the Liberalization of Capital Flows," Working Papers 200706, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Javier Gómez Pineda, 2004.
"A Framework for Macroeconomic Stability in Emerging Market Economies,"
Borradores de Economia
320, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Javier Gómez Pineda, 2004. "A Framework for Macroeconomic Stability in Emerging Market Economies," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 001915, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Reza Siregar & Victor Pontines, 2005.
"Incidence of Speculative Attacks on Rupiah During the Pre- and Post- 1997 Financial Crisis,"
School of Economics Working Papers
2005-07, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Reza Siregar & Victor Pontines, 2005. "Incidences of Speculative Attacks on Rupiah During The Pre- and Post-1997 Financial Crisis," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2005-04, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Aditya Goenka & Melisso Boschi, 2004.
"International capital flows and transmission of financial crises,"
Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings
785, Econometric Society.
- Melisso Boschi & Aditya Goenka, 2007. "Relative Risk Aversion And The Transmission Of Financial Crises," CAMA Working Papers 2007-28, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Boschi, Melisso, 2006. "Habit formation and the transmission of financial crises," Economics Discussion Papers 8900, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Spanjers, Willy, 2008. "The Asian crisis and macroeconomic development: the impact of ambiguity," Economics Discussion Papers 2008-3, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jeclit:v:42:y:2004:i:3:p:822-837. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.