Quality Disclosure Programs and Internal Organizational Practices: Evidence from Airline Flight Delays
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alan Benson, 2015. "Do Agents Game Their Agents' Behavior? Evidence from Sales Managers," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 33(4), pages 863-890.
- Silke J. Forbes & Mara Lederman & Zhe Yuan, 2019. "Do Airlines Pad Their Schedules?," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 54(1), pages 61-82, February.
- Yimga, Jules, 2018. "Domestic code-sharing agreements and on-time performance: Evidence from the US airline industry," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 14-27.
- Forbes, Silke J. & Lederman, Mara & Wither, Michael J., 2019. "Quality disclosure when firms set their own quality targets," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 228-250.
- Makofske, Matthew Philip, 2020.
"Mandatory disclosure, letter-grade systems, and corruption: The case of Los Angeles County restaurant inspections,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 172(C), pages 292-313.
- Makofske, Matthew, 2017. "Mandatory Disclosure, Letter-Grade Systems, and Corruption: The Case of Los Angeles County Restaurant Inspections," MPRA Paper 80925, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yimga, Jules & Gorjidooz, Javad, 2019. "Airline schedule padding and consumer choice behavior," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 71-79.
More about this item
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- L93 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Air Transportation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aejmic:v:7:y:2015:i:2:p:1-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.