Quality Disclosure Programs and Internal Organizational Practices: Evidence from Airline Flight Delays
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bet, Germán, 2021. "Product specification under a threat of entry: Evidence from Airlines’ departure times," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 75(C).
- Alan Benson, 2015. "Do Agents Game Their Agents' Behavior? Evidence from Sales Managers," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 33(4), pages 863-890.
- Huan Cao & Xu Guan & Tijun Fan & Li Zhou, 2020. "The Acquisition of Quality Information in a Supply Chain with Voluntary vs. Mandatory Disclosure," Production and Operations Management, Production and Operations Management Society, vol. 29(3), pages 595-616, March.
- Gnutzmann, Hinnerk & Śpiewanowski, Piotr, 2023. "Can consumer rights improve on-time performance? Evidence from European Air Passenger Rights," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 155-168.
- Silke J. Forbes & Mara Lederman & Zhe Yuan, 2019. "Do Airlines Pad Their Schedules?," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 54(1), pages 61-82, February.
- Yimga, Jules, 2018. "Domestic code-sharing agreements and on-time performance: Evidence from the US airline industry," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 14-27.
- Makofske, Matthew Philip, 2020.
"Disclosure policies in inspection programs: The role of specific deterrence,"
Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 196(C).
- Makofske, Matthew, 2020. "Disclosure Policies in Inspection Programs: The Role of Specific Deterrence," MPRA Paper 102002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jason Miller & Beth Davis‐Sramek & Brian S. Fugate & Mark Pagell & Barbara B. Flynn, 2021. "Editorial Commentary: Addressing Confusion in the Diffusion of Archival Data Research," Journal of Supply Chain Management, Institute for Supply Management, vol. 57(3), pages 130-146, July.
- Forbes, Silke J. & Lederman, Mara & Wither, Michael J., 2019. "Quality disclosure when firms set their own quality targets," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 228-250.
- Makofske, Matthew Philip, 2020.
"Mandatory disclosure, letter-grade systems, and corruption: The case of Los Angeles County restaurant inspections,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 172(C), pages 292-313.
- Makofske, Matthew, 2017. "Mandatory Disclosure, Letter-Grade Systems, and Corruption: The Case of Los Angeles County Restaurant Inspections," MPRA Paper 80925, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martina Zámková & Luboš Střelec & Martin Prokop & Radek Stolín, 2021. "Flight Delay Causes at Selected Visegrad Group International Airports," European Journal of Business Science and Technology, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics, vol. 7(1), pages 91-108.
- Martina Zámková & Stanislav Rojík & Martin Prokop & Radek Stolín, 2022. "Factors Affecting the International Flight Delays and Their Impact on Airline Operation and Management and Passenger Compensations Fees in Air Transport Industry: Case Study of a Selected Airlines in ," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(22), pages 1-16, November.
- Makofske, Matthew, 2022. "Disclosure Policy Design and Regulatory Agent Behavior," MPRA Paper 113623, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joost Rietveld & Robert Seamans & Katia Meggiorin, 2021. "Market Orchestrators: The Effects of Certification on Platforms and Their Complementors," Strategy Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(3), pages 244-264, September.
- Xun Bian & Justin C. Contat & Bennie D. Waller & Scott A. Wentland, 2023. "Why Disclose Less Information? Toward Resolving a Disclosure Puzzle in the Housing Market," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 66(2), pages 443-486, February.
- Yimga, Jules & Gorjidooz, Javad, 2019. "Airline schedule padding and consumer choice behavior," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 71-79.
- Sarah Dolfin & Nan Maxwell & Alix Gould-Werth & Armando YaÃ±ez & Jonah Deutsch & Libby Hendrix, "undated". "Compliance Strategies Evaluation Literature and Database Review," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 92ddb450d98b4b128f4fd1442, Mathematica Policy Research.
More about this item
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- L93 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Air Transportation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aejmic:v:7:y:2015:i:2:p:1-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Michael P. Albert (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.