Financial Risk Management: When Does Independence Fail?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Augustin Landier & D. Sraer & David Thesmar, 2009. "Financial Risk Management: When Does Independence Fail?," Post-Print hal-00461112, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yeon-Koo Che & Navin Kartik, 2009. "Opinions as Incentives," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 117(5), pages 815-860, October.
- Aghion, Philippe & Tirole, Jean, 1997. "Formal and Real Authority in Organizations," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(1), pages 1-29, February.
- Wouter Dessein, 2002.
"Authority and Communication in Organizations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 69(4), pages 811-838.
- Wouter Dessein, 2000. "Authority and Communication in Organizations," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1747, Econometric Society.
- Van den Steen, Eric, 2005. "Too Motivated?," Working papers 18180, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Augustin Landier & David Sraer & David Thesmar, 2009. "Optimal Dissent in Organizations," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 76(2), pages 761-794.
- Tirole, Jean, 1986. "Hierarchies and Bureaucracies: On the Role of Collusion in Organizations," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(2), pages 181-214, Fall.
- Calvo, Guillermo A & Wellisz, Stanislaw, 1979. "Hierarchy, Ability, and Income Distribution," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(5), pages 991-1010, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mihaela-Cristina Onica & Jalba Silvia & Nedelcu Andreea - Izabela, 2015. "Comparative Analysis Regarding The Study Of The Financial Balance Of Companies Listed On The Stock Market," Risk in Contemporary Economy, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, pages 509-525.
- repec:bla:etrans:v:25:y:2017:i:3:p:377-437 is not listed on IDEAS
- François-Xavier De Vaujany & Vladislav Fomin & Kalle Lyytinen & Stefan Haefliger, 2013. "Sociomaterial regulation in organizations: The case of information technology," Post-Print hal-01648122, HAL.
- Andries, Alin Marius & Brown, Martin, 2014. "Credit Booms and Busts in Emerging Markets: The Role of Bank Governance and Risk Managment," Working Papers on Finance 1414, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/13054 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nicoleta BARBUTA-MISU, 2012. "Financial Risk Study of the Construction Sector SMEs," Economics and Applied Informatics, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 3, pages 31-38.
- Stulz, Rene M., 2016. "Risk management, governance, culture, and risk taking in banks," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Aug, pages 43-60.
- René M. Stulz, 2014. "Governance, Risk Management, and Risk-Taking in Banks," NBER Working Papers 20274, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:99:y:2009:i:2:p:454-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.