Optimal Dissent in Organizations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Randall Morck & Bernard Yeung, 2010. "Agency Problems and the Fate of Capitalism," NBER Working Papers 16490, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ján Zábojník, 2010. "Disobedience and Authority," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(3), pages 427-459.
- Viral V. Acharya & Stewart C. Myers & Raghuram G. Rajan, 2011.
"The Internal Governance of Firms,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 66(3), pages 689-720, June.
- Viral V. Acharya & Stewart C. Myers & Raghuram Rajan, 2009. "The Internal Governance of Firms," NBER Working Papers 15568, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acharya, Viral V & Myers, Stewart C & Rajan, Raghuram G, 2009. "The Internal Governance of Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 7210, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Roland Bénabou, 2013.
"Groupthink: Collective Delusions in Organizations and Markets,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 80(2), pages 429-462.
- Bénabou, Roland, 2009. "Groupthink: Collective Delusions in Organizations and Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 7193, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Roland Bénabou, 2009. "Groupthink: Collective Delusions in Organizations and Markets," NBER Working Papers 14764, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benabou, Roland, 2013. "Groupthink: Collective Delusions in Organizations and Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 7322, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Laurent Bach & Nicolas Serrano-Velarde, 2009. "The Power of Dynastic Commitment," Working Papers 0924, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Saori Chiba & Kaiwen Leong & Kaiwen Leong, 2013. "Cheap Talk with Outside Options," Working Papers 16, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Kräkel, Matthias & Müller, Daniel, 2015.
"Merger efficiency and managerial incentives,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 51-63.
- Kräkel, Matthias & Müller, Daniel, 2013. "Merger Efficiency and Managerial Incentives," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 410, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Jain, Pawan & Jiang, Christine & Mekhaimer, Mohamed, 2016. "Executives' horizon, internal governance and stock market liquidity," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 1-23.
- Brandon Schaufele, 2013. "Dissent in Parliament as Reputation Building," Working Papers 1301E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Raghuram Rajan, 2012. "The Corporation in Finance," NBER Working Papers 17760, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Gibbons, 2010.
"Inside Organizations: Pricing, Politics, and Path Dependence,"
Annual Review of Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 2(1), pages 337-365, September.
- Robert S. Gibbons, 2010. "Inside Organizations: Pricing, Politics, and Path Dependence," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000249, David K. Levine.
- Macchiavello, Rocco, 2007. "Financial Constraints and the Costs and Benefits of Vertical Integration," CEPR Discussion Papers 6104, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thomas J. Chemmanur & Viktar Fedaseyeu, 2012. "A Theory of Corporate Boards and Forced CEO Turnover," Working Papers 444, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Saori Chiba & Kaiwen Leong, 2013. "Managerial Economics of Cheap Talk," Working Papers 24, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:137:y:2017:i:c:p:54-71 is not listed on IDEAS
- Augustin Landier & David Sraer & David Thesmar, 2009.
"Financial Risk Management: When Does Independence Fail?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 99(2), pages 454-458, May.
- Augustin Landier & D. Sraer & David Thesmar, 2009. "Financial Risk Management: When Does Independence Fail?," Post-Print hal-00461112, HAL.
- Bing Guo, 2016. "Manager replacement, employee protest, and corporate control," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 265-294, August.
- Van den Steen, Eric, 2007. "The Limits of Authority: Motivation versus Coordination," Working papers 37305, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Indridi Indridason, 2008. "To dissent or not to dissent? Informative dissent and parliamentary governance," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 363-392, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:76:y:2009:i:2:p:761-794. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.