Regional Workshops to Improve the Teaching Skills of Economics Faculty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- William E. Becker, 1997. "Teaching Economics to Undergraduates," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(3), pages 1347-1373, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Phillip Saunders, 2011. "A history of economic education," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Teaching and Learning Economics, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- William T. Alpert & Michael A. MacDowell, 2011. "Private, Corporate and Government Funding for Economic Education," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Teaching and Learning Economics, chapter 74 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Michael K. Salemi, 2010. "Developing Teacher Expertise for Economists through a Workshop Experience," Chapters,in: Teaching Innovations in Economics, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Joab N. Corey & James D. Gwartney & Gail M. Hoyt, 2011. "Economics Teaching Workshops: Past, Present, and Future," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Teaching and Learning Economics, chapter 76 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:93:y:2003:i:2:p:460-462. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.