Taxes, Uncertainty, and Human Capital
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dagney Faulk & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Sally Wallace, 2007.
"Using Human-Capital Theory to Establish a Potential-Income Tax,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis,
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 63(3), pages 415-435, September.
- Dagney Faulk & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Sally Wallace, 2007. "Using Human Capital Theory to Establish a Potential Income Tax," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0710, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Panu Poutvaara, 2006.
"On the political economy of social security and public education,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 19(2), pages 345-365, June.
- Panu Poutvaara, 2001. "On the Political Economy of Social Security and Public Education," CESifo Working Paper Series 424, CESifo Group Munich.
- Poutvaara, Panu, 2006. "On the political economy of social security and public education," Munich Reprints in Economics 19551, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Poutvaara, Panu, 2004. "On the Political Economy of Social Security and Public Education," IZA Discussion Papers 1408, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Panu Poutvaara, 2003. "On the Political Economy of Social Security and Public Education," Public Economics 0303001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ballot, Gerard & Taymaz, Erol, 2001. "Training policies and economic growth in an evolutionary world," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 311-329, September.
- Wolfram Richter, 2006.
"Efficiency effects of tax deductions for work-related expenses,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 13(6), pages 685-699, November.
- Wolfram F. Richter, 2004. "Efficiency Effects of Tax Deductions for Work-Related Expenses," CESifo Working Paper Series 1311, CESifo Group Munich.
- Poterba, James M., 2002.
"Taxation, risk-taking, and household portfolio behavior,"
Handbook of Public Economics,in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 17, pages 1109-1171
- James M. Poterba, 2001. "Taxation, Risk-Taking, and Household Portfolio Behavior," NBER Working Papers 8340, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul A. David, 2005. "Reforming the Taxation of Human Capital: A Modest Proposal for Promoting Economic Growth," HEW 0502002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hogan, Vincent & Walker, Ian, 2007.
"Education choice under uncertainty: Implications for public policy,"
Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 894-912, December.
- Vincent (Vincent Peter) Hogan & Ian Walker, 2006. "Education choice under uncertainty : implications for public policy," Working Papers 200615, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- George R. Zodrow, 2007. "Should Capital Income be Subject to Consumption-Based Taxation?," Working Papers 0715, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Beladi, Hamid & Sinha, Chaitali & Kar, Saibal, 2016. "To educate or not to educate: Impact of public policies in developing countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 94-101.
- Anna Zaharieva, 2014.
"On-the-Job Search and Optimal Schooling under Uncertainty and Irreversibility,"
Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2-3, pages 299-339.
- Zaharieva, Anna, 2014. "On-the-Job Search and Optimal Schooling under Uncertainty and Irreversibility," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 492, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Anderberg, Dan & Andersson, Fredrik, 2003. "Investments in human capital, wage uncertainty, and public policy," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(7-8), pages 1521-1537, August.
- Vincent (Vincent Peter) Hogan & Ian Walker, 2003. "Education choice under uncertainty and public policy," Working Papers 200302, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:88:y:1998:i:2:p:289-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.