Reputations in the Labor Market
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 74 (1984)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.aeaweb.org/aer/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: https://www.aeaweb.org/subscribe.html|
- MacLeod, W. Bentley, 1992.
"Les contrats auto-exécutoires et la théorie des institutions du marché du travail,"
Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 68(3), pages 433-451, septembre.
- MacLeod, B.W., 1991. "Les contracts auto-executoires et la theorie des institutions du marche du travail," Cahiers de recherche 9120, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- MacLeod, B.W., 1991. "Les contracts auto-executoires et la theorie des institutions du marche du travail," Cahiers de recherche 9120, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Doh-Shin Jeon & Joel Shapiro, 2004. "Downsizing, job insecurity and firm reputation," Economics Working Papers 795, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Doh-Shin Jeon & Joel Shapiro, 2004. "Downsizing, Job Insecurity, and Firm Reputation," Working Papers 144, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Robert E. Hall, 1995. "Lost Jobs," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 26(1, 25th A), pages 221-274.
- Scoppa Vincenzo, 2003. "Contratti incompleti ed enforcement endogeno. Una rassegna della letteratura," Economia politica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 391-440.
- Scoppa, Vincenzo, 2003.
"Contratti Incompleti Ed Enforcement Endogeno. Una Rassegna Della Letteratura
[Incomplete Contracts and Endogenous Enforcement. A Survey]," MPRA Paper 17284, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- W. Bentley MacLeod, 2006. "Reputations, Relationships and the Enforcement of Incomplete Contracts," CESifo Working Paper Series 1730, CESifo Group Munich.
- MacLeod, W. Bentley, 2006. "Reputations, Relationships and the Enforcement of Incomplete Contracts," IZA Discussion Papers 1978, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Robin Boadway & Nicolas Marceau, 1994. "Time inconsistency as a rationale for public unemployment insurance," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 1(2), pages 107-126, October.
- De Fraja, Gianni, 2004. "Hierarchies in organisations and labour market competition," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(6), pages 669-686, December.
- Gianni De Fraja, "undated". "Hierarchies in Organisations and Labour Market Competition," Discussion Papers 95/9, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Benson, Alan & Sojourner, Aaron J. & Umyarov, Akhmed, 2015. "Can Reputation Discipline the Gig Economy? Experimental Evidence from an Online Labor Market," IZA Discussion Papers 9501, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Azariadis, Costas, 1987. "Les marchés imparfaits dans la théorie macroéconomique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 63(4), pages 311-330, décembre.
- Chiaki Moriguchi, 2000. "The Evolution of Employment Relations in U.S. and Japanese Manufacturing Firms, 1900-1960: A Comparative Historical and Institutional Analysis," NBER Working Papers 7939, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:74:y:1984:i:4:p:713-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros)or (Michael P. Albert)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed