Reputations in the Labor Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vincenzo Scoppa, 2003.
"Contratti incompleti ed enforcement endogeno. Una rassegna della letteratura,"
Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 391-440.
- Scoppa, Vincenzo, 2003.
"Contratti Incompleti Ed Enforcement Endogeno. Una Rassegna Della Letteratura
[Incomplete Contracts and Endogenous Enforcement. A Survey]," MPRA Paper 17284, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Scoppa, Vincenzo, 2003. "Contratti Incompleti Ed Enforcement Endogeno. Una Rassegna Della Letteratura
- Panu Poutvaara & Tuomas Takalo & Andreas Wagener, 2017. "The Optimal Duration of Contracts," CESifo Working Paper Series 6808, CESifo Group Munich.
- De Fraja, Gianni, 2004.
"Hierarchies in organisations and labour market competition,"
Elsevier, vol. 11(6), pages 669-686, December.
- Gianni De Fraja, "undated". "Hierarchies in Organisations and Labour Market Competition," Discussion Papers 95/9, Department of Economics, University of York.
- MacLeod, W. Bentley, 2006.
"Reputations, Relationships and the Enforcement of Incomplete Contracts,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1978, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- W. Bentley MacLeod, 2006. "Reputations, Relationships and the Enforcement of Incomplete Contracts," CESifo Working Paper Series 1730, CESifo Group Munich.
- Benson, Alan & Sojourner, Aaron J. & Umyarov, Akhmed, 2015. "Can Reputation Discipline the Gig Economy? Experimental Evidence from an Online Labor Market," IZA Discussion Papers 9501, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chiaki Moriguchi, 2000. "The Evolution of Employment Relations in U.S. and Japanese Manufacturing Firms, 1900-1960: A Comparative Historical and Institutional Analysis," NBER Working Papers 7939, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Azaridis, C, 1987. "Human Capital and Self-Enforcing Contracts," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 281, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- MacLeod, W. Bentley, 1992.
"Les contrats auto-exécutoires et la théorie des institutions du marché du travail,"
Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 68(3), pages 433-451, septembre.
- MacLeod, B.W., 1991. "Les contracts auto-executoires et la theorie des institutions du marche du travail," Cahiers de recherche 9120, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- MacLeod, B.W., 1991. "Les contracts auto-executoires et la theorie des institutions du marche du travail," Cahiers de recherche 9120, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Doh-Shin Jeon & Joel Shapiro, 2004. "Downsizing, job insecurity and firm reputation," Economics Working Papers 795, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Robert E. Hall, 1995. "Lost Jobs," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 26(1, 25th A), pages 221-274.
- Robin Boadway & Nicolas Marceau, 1994. "Time inconsistency as a rationale for public unemployment insurance," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 1(2), pages 107-126, October.
- Azariadis, Costas, 1987. "Human Capital And Self-Enforcing Contracts," Economic Research Papers 268330, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Azariadis, Costas, 1987. "Les marchés imparfaits dans la théorie macroéconomique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 63(4), pages 311-330, décembre.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:74:y:1984:i:4:p:713-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.