The Economics of Internal Organization: Exit and Voice in Relation to Markets and Hierarchies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Samuel Cameron, 2002. "The Economics Of Partner Out Trading in Sexual Markets," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 195-222, October.
- repec:spr:waterr:v:31:y:2017:i:8:d:10.1007_s11269-016-1495-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xeni Dassiou & Jon Stern, 2009.
"Infrastructure Contracts: Trust and Institutional Updating,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 35(1), pages 171-216, September.
- Dassiou, X. & Stern, J., 2008. "Infrastructure Contracts: Trust and Institutional Updating," Working Papers 08/06, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Mehrdad Vahabi, 2016. "A positive theory of the predatory state," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 168(3), pages 153-175, September.
- Szabó, Zsolt, 2012.
"A kivonulás-tiltakozás-hűség fogalomhármas közgazdaságtani relevanciája a 21. században
[The relevance of "exit, voice and loyalty" theory in 21st-century economics]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(12), pages 1311-1335.
- Dorra Yahiaoui & Hela Chebbi, 2008. "Entre universalisme et contextualité des pratiques managériales dans les pays européens : l’hybridation est souvent la règle Between the universality and the contextuality of managerial practises in E," Working Papers 194, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.
- Joshua S. Gans & Avi Goldfarb & Mara Lederman, 2017. "Exit, Tweets, and Loyalty," Working Papers 2017-009, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Singh, Manohar & Nejadmalayeri, Ali & Mathur, Ike, 2007. "Performance impact of business group affiliation: An analysis of the diversification-performance link in a developing economy," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 339-347, April.
- Müllner, Jakob, 2016. "From uncertainty to risk—A risk management framework for market entry," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 800-814.
- Zsolt Szabó, 2012. "The Impact of Capital Market Players’ Exit, Voice and Loyalty on Economic Growth," Public Finance Quarterly, State Audit Office of Hungary, vol. 57(4), pages 474-489.
- Schmidt, Matthias, 2005. ""Whistle Blowing" Regulation and Accounting Standards Enforcement in Germany and Europe--An Economic Perspective," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 143-168, June.
- Jakob Müllner, 2017. "International project finance: review and implications for international finance and international business," Management Review Quarterly, Springer;Vienna University of Economics and Business, vol. 67(2), pages 97-133, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:66:y:1976:i:2:p:369-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.