Recessions, Retirement, and Social Security
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David H. Autor & Mark G. Duggan, 2003. "The Rise in the Disability Rolls and the Decline in Unemployment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 118(1), pages 157-206.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Catalina Amuedo-Dorantes & Susan Pozo, 2015. "The impact of the recession on the wealth of older immigrant and native households in the United States," IZA Journal of Labor Policy, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-27, December.
- repec:eme:ijmpps:ijm-02-2016-0041 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nicolas Sirven & Thomas Barnay, 2017.
"Expectations, loss aversion and retirement decisions in the context of the 2009 crisis in Europe,"
International Journal of Manpower,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(1), pages 25-44, April.
- Nicolas Sirven & Thomas Barnay, 2016. "Expectations, Loss Aversion, And Retirement Decisions In The Context Of The 2009 Crisis In Europe," Working Papers halshs-01374462, HAL.
- Nicolas Sirven & Thomas Barnay, 2016. "Expectations, Loss Aversion, And Retirement Decisions In The Context Of The 2009 Crisis In Europe," TEPP Working Paper 2016-04, TEPP.
- Christian Dudel & Mikko Myrskylä, 2016. "Recent trends in US working life expectancy at age 50 by gender, education, and race/ethnicity and the impact of the Great Recession," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2016-006, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Courtney C. Coile & Phillip B. Levine & Robin McKnight, 2014.
"Recessions, Older Workers, and Longevity: How Long Are Recessions Good for Your Health?,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 6(3), pages 92-119, August.
- Courtney C. Coile & Phillip B. Levine & Robin McKnight, 2012. "Recessions, Older Workers, and Longevity: How Long Are Recessions Good For Your Health?," NBER Working Papers 18361, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gustafson, Matthew T., 2017. "The market sensitivity of retirement and defined contribution pensions: Evidence from the public sector," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 1-13.
- Filges, Trine & Larsen, Mona & Pedersen, Peder J., 2012. "Retirement: Does Individual Unemployment Matter? Evidence from Danish Panel Data 1980–2009," IZA Discussion Papers 6538, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:101:y:2011:i:3:p:23-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.