Human Capital and Imperfectly Informed Financial Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Isaac Ehrlich & William A. Hamlen Jr. & Yong Yin, 2008.
"Asset Management, Human Capital, and the Market for Risky Assets,"
Journal of Human Capital,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 2(3), pages 217-262.
- Isaac Ehrlich & William A. Hamlen Jr. & Yong Yin, 2008. "Asset Management, Human Capital, and the Market for Risky Assets," NBER Working Papers 14340, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh & Laura Veldkamp, 2009.
"Information Immobility and the Home Bias Puzzle,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 64(3), pages 1187-1215, June.
- Laura Veldkamp & Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh, 2004. "Information Immobility and the Home Bias Puzzle," Working Papers 04-32, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh & Laura Veldkamp, 2007. "Information Immobility and the Home Bias Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 13366, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laura Veldkamp & Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh, 2005. "Information Immobility and the Home Bias Puzzle," 2005 Meeting Papers 78, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Isaac Ehrlich & Jong Kook Shin & Yong Yin, 2010. "Human Capital, Endogenous Information Acquisition,and Home Bias in Financial Markets," Working Papers 202010, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Ehrlich, Isaac & Ben-Zion, Uri, 1976. "Asset Management, Allocation of Time, and Returns to Saving," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 14(4), pages 558-586, December.
More about this item
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:100:y:2010:i:2:p:244-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.