Publisher's Announcements and Piracy-Monitoring Devices in Software Adoption
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Éric Darmon & Alexandra RUFINI & Dominique Torre, 2014. "Publisher's announcements and piracy-monitoring devices in software adoption," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201404, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Eric Darmon & Alexandra Rufini & Dominique Torre, 2014. "Publisher's Announcements and Piracy-Monitoring Devices in Software Adoption," Post-Print halshs-00929792, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric Darmon & Alexandra Rufini & Dominique Torre, 2009.
"Back to software "profitable piracy": the role of information diffusion,"
AccessEcon, vol. 29(2), pages 543-553.
- Eric Darmon & Alexandra Rufini & Dominique Torre, 2009. "Back to software "profitable piracy": the role of information diffusion," Post-Print halshs-00481823, HAL.
- Eric Darmon & Alexandra Rufini & Dominique Torre, 2009. "Back to software "profitable piracy": the role of information diffusion," Post-Print hal-00599958, HAL.
- Michael Stolpe, 2000. "Protection Against Software Piracy: A Study Of Technology Adoption For The Enforcement Of Intellectual Property Rights," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 25-52.
More about this item
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adr:anecst:y:2014:i:115-116:p:409-430. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laurent Linnemer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ensaefr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.