Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:enepol
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
More pages of listings: 0| 1| 2| 3| 4| 5| 6| 7| 8| 9| 10| 11| 12| 13| 14| 15| 16| 17| 18| 19| 20| 21| 22| 23| 24| 25| 26| 27| 28| 29| 30| 31| 32| 33| 34| 35| 36| 37| 38| 39| 40| 41| 42| 43| 44| 45| 46
2003, Volume 31, Issue 11
- 1117-1127 Overcoming the energy efficiency gap in India's household sector
by Reddy, B. Sudhakara
- 1129-1136 The issue of the fourth nuclear power plant and its impact on 3-E problems in Taiwan--empirical evidence from the energy forecasting (EnFore) system
by Bor, Yunchang Jeffrey & Chou, Feng-Ying
- 1137-1150 An econometric study on China's economy, energy and environment to the year 2030
by ZhiDong, Li
- 1151-1165 Oil price fluctuations and Singapore economy
by Chang, Youngho & Wong, Joon Fong
- 1167-1178 Efficiency, performance and regulation of the international gas industry--a bootstrap DEA approach
by Hawdon, David
2003, Volume 31, Issue 10
- 931-936 Potential of gas turbine co-generation in China
by Handong, Ye & Yuhong, Li & Dajun, Ye
- 937-950 Strategic choices: Swedish climate intervention policies and the forest industry's role in reducing CO2 emissions
by Nystrom, Ingrid & Cornland, Deborah W.
- 951-959 Energy systems and the climate dilemma: Reflecting the impact on CO2 emissions by reconstructing regional energy systems
by Carlson, Annelie
- 961-976 Global energy scenarios meeting stringent CO2 constraints--cost-effective fuel choices in the transportation sector
by Azar, Christian & Lindgren, Kristian & Andersson, Bjorn A.
- 977-987 Policy options to promote energy efficient and environmentally sound technologies in small- and medium-scale industries
by Thiruchelvam, M. & Kumar, S. & Visvanathan, C.
- 989-1006 The linkage between oil price shocks and economic growth with inflation in the presence of technological advances: a CGE model
by Doroodian, K. & Boyd, Roy
- 1007-1015 Defining Investment Additionality for CDM projects--practical approaches
by Greiner, Sandra & Michaelowa, Axel
- 1017-1031 Dynamic formulation of a top-down and bottom-up merging energy policy model
by Frei, Christoph W. & Haldi, Pierre-Andre & Sarlos, Gerard
- 1033-1044 Equity and carbon emissions trading: a model analysis
by Leimbach, Marian
2003, Volume 31, Issue 9
- 817-826 Competition in the market for space heating. District heating as the infrastructure for competition among fuels and technologies
by Grohnheit, Poul Erik & Gram Mortensen, Bent Ole
- 827-835 Can negotiated agreements replace efficiency standards as an instrument for transforming the electrical appliance market?
by Menanteau, P.
- 837-847 Is Russia a viable oil source for Japan?
by Phillips, John & Challacombe, Jonathan
- 849-864 Electricity use in California: past trends and present usage patterns
by Brown, Richard E. & Koomey, Jonathan G.
- 865-878 Making the link: climate policy and the reform of the UK construction industry
by Sorrell, Steve
- 879-886 Emissions trading in transition economies: the link between international and domestic policy
by Evans, M.
- 887-894 Energy analysis of Jordan's commercial sector
by Jaber, J. O. & Mohsen, M. S. & Al-Sarkhi, A. & Akash, B.
- 895-910 Modelling the adoption of industrial cogeneration in Japan using manufacturing plant survey data
by Bonilla, David & Akisawa, Atsushi & Kashiwagi, Takao
- 911-927 An assessment of South African prepaid electricity experiment, lessons learned, and their policy implications for developing countries
by Tewari, D. D. & Shah, Tushaar
2003, Volume 31, Issue 8
- 691-701 The impact of possible climate catastrophes on global warming policy
by Baranzini, Andrea & Chesney, Marc & Morisset, Jacques
- 703-707 Status of photovoltaic industry in China
by Yang, Hong & Wang, He & Yu, Huacong & Xi, Jianping & Cui, Rongqiang & Chen, Guangde
- 709-719 Carbon quota price and CDM potentials after Marrakesh
by Chen, Wenying
- 721-734 Electricity and externalities in South Africa
by Spalding-Fecher, Randall & Matibe, David Khorommbi
- 735-744 Weatherizing the homes of low-income home energy assistance program clients: a programmatic assessment
by Tonn, Bruce & Schmoyer, Richard & Wagner, Sarah
- 745-758 Liberalisation of the Russian power sector
by Kennedy, David
- 759-773 Long-term outlook of energy use and CO2 emissions from transport in Central and Eastern Europe
by Zachariadis, Theodoros & Kouvaritakis, Nikos
- 775-797 Role of nuclear fusion in future energy systems and the environment under future uncertainties
by Tokimatsu, Koji & Fujino, Jun'ichi & Konishi, Satoshi & Ogawa, Yuichi & Yamaji, Kenji
- 799-812 Prices versus quantities: choosing policies for promoting the development of renewable energy
by Menanteau, Philippe & Finon, Dominique & Lamy, Marie-Laure
- 813-814 World Energy Council (WEC): Cleaner fossil fuels systems (CFFS) roundtable: financial strategies to accelerate the deployment of cleaner power systems
by Khatib, Hisham
2003, Volume 31, Issue 7
- 579-581 Introduction: Green electricity in Europe--environment, politics and markets
by Midttun, Atle
- 583-596 Supporting renewable energy on liberalised markets: green electricity between additionality and consumer sovereignty
by Menges, Roland
- 597-607 Danish energy reform: policy implications for renewables
by Meyer, Niels I. & Koefoed, Anne Louise
- 609-620 Green certificate trading in the Netherlands in the prospect of the European electricity market
by Dinica, Valentina & Arentsen, Maarten J.
- 621-632 Diffusion of green power products in Switzerland
by Wustenhagen, Rolf & Markard, Jochen & Truffer, Bernhard
- 633-640 Environmental labelling of electricity delivery contracts in Sweden
by Kaberger, Tomas
- 641-655 Green paper with green electricity? Greening strategies of Nordic pulp and paper industry
by Luukkanen, Jyrki
- 657-663 Greenhouse gas emissions trading in BP
by Akhurst, Mark & Morgheim, Jeff & Lewis, Rachel
- 665-676 European schemes for promoting renewables in liberalised markets
by Meyer, Niels I.
- 677-687 Greening of electricity in Europe: challenges and developments
by Midttun, Atle & Koefoed, Anne Louise
2003, Volume 31, Issue 6
- 485-489 Oil supply and oil politics: Deja Vu all over again
by Cleveland, Cutler J. & Kaufmann, Robert K.
- 491-503 Project financing consequences on cogeneration: industrial plant and municipal utility co-operation in Sweden
by Sundberg, Gunnel & Sjodin, Jorgen
- 505-517 Avoiding perverse effects of baseline and investment additionality determination in the case of renewable energy projects
by Bode, Sven & Michaelowa, Axel
- 519-526 Three types of decline in energy intensity--an explanation for the decline of energy intensity in some developing countries
by Sun, J. W.
- 527-535 The renewables portfolio standard in Texas: an early assessment
by Langniss, Ole & Wiser, Ryan
- 537-551 Globalization of the automobile industry in China: dynamics and barriers in greening of the road transportation
by Gan, Lin
- 553-562 The energy transition in action: urban domestic fuel choices in a changing Zimbabwe
by Campbell, B. M. & Vermeulen, S. J. & Mangono, J. J. & Mabugu, R.
- 563-575 Market transformation of energy-efficient motor technologies in the EU
by de Almeida, Anibal T. & Fonseca, Paula & Falkner, Hugh & Bertoldi, Paolo
2003, Volume 31, Issue 5
- 393-403 The Seven Brothers
by Thomas, Steve
- 405-430 Public policy analysis of energy efficiency and load management in changing electricity businesses
by Vine, Edward & Hamrin, Jan & Eyre, Nick & Crossley, David & Maloney, Michelle & Watt, Greg
- 431-441 Principal players in utility restructuring: the case of Orissa
by Thillai, Rajan A.
- 443-457 Environmental and economic effects of renewable energy sources use on a local case study
by Cosmi, C. & Macchiato, M. & Mangiamele, L. & Marmo, G. & Pietrapertosa, F. & Salvia, M.
- 459-481 The costs of the Kyoto Protocol in the European Union
by Viguier, Laurent L. & Babiker, Mustafa H. & Reilly, John M.
2003, Volume 31, Issue 4
- 299-305 Regulation in developing countries is different: avoiding negotiation, renegotiation and frustration
by Bell, Matthew
- 307-318 Promotional issues on alternative energy technologies in Nepal
by Pokharel, Shaligram
- 319-331 Optimal use of coal for power generation in India
by Mathur, Ritu & Chand, Sharat & Tezuka, Tetsuo
- 333-352 Empirical evidence in the analysis of the environmental and energy policies of a series of industrialised nations, during the period 1960-1997, using widely employed macroeconomic indicators
by Focacci, Antonio
- 353-367 A critical assessment of renewable energy usage in the USA
by Klass, Donald L.
- 369-387 Energy and emission scenarios for China in the 21st century--exploration of baseline development and mitigation options
by van Vuuren, Detlef & Fengqi, Zhou & Vries, Bert de & Kejun, Jiang & Graveland, Cor & Yun, Li
- 389-390 Comment on: R.W. Bentley, "Global oil & gas depletion", Energy Policy 30 (2002) 189-205
by Adelman, M. A.
2003, Volume 31, Issue 3
- 203-209 The natural and social properties of CO2 emission intensity
by Sun, J. W.
- 211-224 International greenhouse gas trading programs: a discussion of measurement and accounting issues
by Vine, Edward & Kats, Gregory & Sathaye, Jayant & Joshi, Hemant
- 225-245 Economic assessment of combined cycle gas turbines in Australia: Some effects of microeconomic reform and technological change
by Naughten, Barry
- 247-257 Management structure and technology diffusion in Chinese state-owned enterprises
by Fisher-Vanden, Karen
- 259-272 Disseminating energy-efficient technologies: a case study of compact fluorescent lamps (CFLs) in India
by Kumar, Arun & Jain, Sudhir K. & Bansal, N. K.
- 273-281 Risk transfer via energy-savings insurance
by Mills, Evan
- 283-295 China's rural electrification and poverty reduction
by Yang, Ming
2003, Volume 31, Issue 2
- 99-100 Connecting readers to the research information they need
by France, Nicky & Roche, Tony
- 101-108 The peaceful uses of nuclear energy: technologies of the front and back-ends of the fuel cycle
by Percebois, Jacques
- 109-123 Eco-labeling for energy efficiency and sustainability: a meta-evaluation of US programs
by Banerjee, Abhijit & Solomon, Barry D.
- 125-137 Financial subsidies to the Australian fossil fuel industry
by Riedy, Chris & Diesendorf, Mark
- 139-153 The direct and indirect energy requirement of households in the European Union
by Reinders, A. H. M. E. & Vringer, K. & Blok, K.
- 155-166 Energy policy and climate change
by Jean-Baptiste, Philippe & Ducroux, Rene
- 167-174 The need for regulation of gas storage: the case of France
by Esnault, Benoit
- 175-183 Barriers and opportunities in realising sustainable energy concepts--an analysis of two Swiss case studies
by Pohl, Christian & Gisler, Priska
- 185-199 Does energy integrate?
by Hira, Anil & Amaya, Libardo
2003, Volume 31, Issue 1
- 1-2 Green certificates and emission trading
by Morthorst, P. E.
- 3-14 Tradable Green Certificates in selected European countries--overview and assessment
by Nielsen, Lene & Jeppesen, Tim
- 15-19 Some challenges related to introducing tradable green certificates
by Fristrup, Peter
- 21-32 Financial risks for green electricity investors and producers in a tradable green certificate market
by Lemming, Jacob
- 33-42 The Italian Green Certificates market between uncertainty and opportunities
by Lorenzoni, Arturo
- 43-50 Green certificates and carbon trading in the Netherlands
by Boots, M.
- 51-61 UK's climate change levy: cost effectiveness, competitiveness and environmental impacts
by Varma, Adarsh
- 63-71 Simultaneous attainment of energy goals by means of green certificates and emission permits
by Jensen, Stine Grenaa & Skytte, Klaus
- 73-83 National environmental targets and international emission reduction instruments
by Morthorst, P. E.
- 85-96 Co-existence of electricity, TEP, and TGC markets in the Baltic Sea Region
by Hindsberger, Magnus & Nybroe, Malene Hein & Ravn, Hans F. & Schmidt, Rune
2002, Volume 30, Issue 15
- 1313-1325 The price of independents: an analysis of the independent power sector in England and Wales
by Branston, J. Robert
- 1327-1335 Prospective analysis of beyond Kyoto climate policy: a sequential game framework
by Ciscar, Juan Carlos & Soria, Antonio
- 1337-1355 Japan's nuclear energy policy: from firm commitment to difficult dilemma addressing growing stocks of plutonium, program delays, domestic opposition and international pressure
by Pickett, Susan E.
- 1357-1361 Comment upon "Public goods and private interests: understanding non-residential demand for green power"
by Haar, Lawrence & Stanciu, Laura N.
- 1363-1364 Oil and gas in Central Asia and Northwest China: James P Dorian; CWC Publishing Limited, London, UK, 174pp
by Parra, A. A.
2002, Volume 30, Issue 14
- 1207-1213 Hydropower--the politics of water and energy: Introduction and overview
by Koch, Frans H.
- 1215-1223 The evolving context for hydropower development
by Oud, Engelbertus
- 1225-1230 The diversity of hydropower projects
by Egre, Dominique & Milewski, Joseph C.
- 1231-1239 Hydropower potential and development activities
by Bartle, Alison
- 1241-1249 Hydropower in China
by Li, Francis
- 1251-1259 Hydropower projects: a review of most effective mitigation measures
by Trussart, Serge & Messier, Danielle & Roquet, Vincent & Aki, Shuichi
- 1261-1265 Hydropower as a renewable and sustainable energy resource meeting global energy challenges in a reasonable way
by Frey, Gary W. & Linke, Deborah M.
- 1267-1278 Life-cycle assessment of electricity generation options: The status of research in year 2001
by Gagnon, Luc & Belanger, Camille & Uchiyama, Yohji
- 1279-1284 Adding wind energy to hydropower
by Belanger, Camille & Gagnon, Luc
- 1285-1290 Ethical dilemmas and the decision-making process. Is a consensus realistic?
by Berube, Gilles G. & Villeneuve, Francois
- 1291-1298 The environmental legal and regulatory frameworks. Assessing fairness and efficiency
by Berube, Gilles G. & Cusson, Celine
- 1299-1304 Comparing recommendations from the World Commission on Dams and the IEA initiative on hydropower
by Gagnon, Luc & Klimpt, Jean-Etienne & Seelos, Karin
- 1305-1312 Recommendations for sustainable hydroelectric development
by Klimpt, Jean-Etienne & Rivero, Cristina & Puranen, Hannu & Koch, Frans
2002, Volume 30, Issue 13
- 1145-1149 Natural gas reserves/total energy consumption: A useful new ratio for addressing global climate change concerns
by Siddiqi, Toufiq A.
- 1151-1161 Decision-making of nuclear energy policy: application of environmental management tool to nuclear fuel cycle
by Lee, Young Eal & Koh, Kyoo-Kun
- 1163-1171 Vehicle and fuel demand in Morocco
by Belhaj, Mohammed
- 1173-1180 Public policy for energy technology innovation: A historical analysis of fluidized bed combustion development in the USA
by Banales-Lopez, Santiago & Norberg-Bohm, Vicki
- 1181-1189 Explaining learning curves for wind power
by Ibenholt, Karin
- 1191-1199 Hot air in Kyoto, cold air in The Hague--the failure of global climate negotiations
by Brandt, Urs Steiner & Svendsen, Gert Tinggaard
- 1201-1205 Boundary problem in carbon emission decomposition
by Ang, B. W. & Choi, Ki-Hong
2002, Volume 30, Issue 11-12
- 909-913 Guest editorial
by Karekezi, Stephen & Mapako, Maxwell & Teferra, Mengistu
- 915-919 Poverty and energy in Africa--A brief review
by Karekezi, Stephen
- 923-945 Status of power sector reform in Africa: impact on the poor
by Karekezi, Stephen & Kimani, John
- 947-958 Tariffs and subsidies in Zimbabwe's reforming electricity industry: steering a utility through turbulent times
by Mangwengwende, S. E.
- 959-965 Power sector reforms in Zimbabwe: will reforms increase electrification and strengthen local participation?
by Kayo, Dorcas
- 967-975 Power sector reforms in Ethiopia: options for promoting local investments in rural electrification
by Teferra, Mengistu
- 977-985 The prospects for local private investment in Tanzania's rural electrification
by Marandu, Edward E.
- 987-997 Is the Kenyan electricity regulatory board autonomous?
by Nyoike, Patrick
- 999-1012 Electricity sector reform in Cameroon: is privatization the solution?
by Pineau, Pierre-Olivier
- 1015-1028 Improving modern energy services for Africa's urban poor
by Karekezi, Stephen & Majoro, Lugard
- 1029-1045 Can the urban poor afford modern energy? The case of Ethiopia
by Kebede, Bereket & Bekele, Almaz & Kedir, Elias
- 1047-1055 The turbulent liquid fuel industry in Zimbabwe: options for resolving the crisis and improving supply to the poor
by Mashange, Krispen
- 1059-1069 Renewables in Africa--meeting the energy needs of the poor
by Karekezi, Stephen
- 1071-1086 Renewable energy strategies for rural Africa: is a PV-led renewable energy strategy the right approach for providing modern energy to the rural poor of sub-Saharan Africa?
by Karekezi, Stephen & Kithyoma, Waeni
- 1087-1094 Disseminating wind pumps in rural Kenya--meeting rural water needs using locally manufactured wind pumps
by Harries, Mike
- 1095-1105 Renewable energy for rural development in Ethiopia: the case for new energy policies and institutional reform
by Wolde-Ghiorgis, W.
- 1107-1118 The energy sector in Eritrea--institutional and policy options for improving rural energy services
by Habtetsion, Semereab & Tsighe, Zemenfes
- 1119-1128 The impact of large-scale renewable energy development on the poor: environmental and socio-economic impact of a geothermal power plant on a poor rural community in Kenya
by Mariita, Nicholas O.
- 1129-1142 Promoting equity in large-scale renewable energy development: the case of Mauritius
by Deepchand, Kassiap
2002, Volume 30, Issue 10
- 815-826 Evaluating the health benefits of transitions in household energy technologies in Kenya
by Ezzati, Majid & Kammen, Daniel M.
- 827-838 International comparison of CO2 emission trends in the iron and steel industry
by Kim, Yeonbae & Worrell, Ernst
- 839-848 External costs of energy--do the answers match the questions?: Looking back at 10 years of ExternE
by Krewitt, Wolfram
- 849-863 CO2 in the iron and steel industry: an analysis of Japanese emission reduction potentials
by Gielen, Dolf & Moriguchi, Yuichi
- 865-883 A Chinese cokemaking process-flow model for energy and environmental analyses
by Polenske, Karen R. & McMichael, Francis C.
- 885-895 Price regulation in the Spanish energy sectors: who benefits?
by Arocena, Pablo & Contin, Ignacio & Huerta, Emilio
- 897-905 Voluntary agreements--a measure for energy-efficiency in industry? Lessons from a Swedish programme
by Linden, Anna-Lisa & Carlsson-Kanyama, Annika
2002, Volume 30, Issue 9
- 723-726 Imports as a major complication: liberalisation of the green electricity market in the Netherlands
by Reijnders, L.
- 727-736 A Shapley decomposition of carbon emissions without residuals
by Albrecht, Johan & Francois, Delphine & Schoors, Koen
- 737-752 Encouraging distributed generation of power that improves air quality: can we have our cake and eat it too?
by Allison, Juliann Emmons & Lents, Jim
- 753-765 Cost-competitive incentives for wind energy development in China: institutional dynamics and policy changes
by Liu, Wen-Qiang & Gan, Lin & Zhang, Xi-Liang
- 767-779 The Mexican energy sector: integrated dynamic analysis of the natural gas/refining system
by Barnes-Regueiro, Francisco & Leach, Matthew & Ruth, Matthias
- 781-791 Demand for commercial energy in the state of Kerala, India: an econometric analysis with medium-range projections
by Sharma, D. Parameswara & Chandramohanan Nair, P. S. & Balasubramanian, R.
- 793-801 Policy instruments fostering wind energy projects--a multi-perspective evaluation approach
by Enzensberger, N. & Wietschel, M. & Rentz, O.
- 803-811 The effects of environmental fiscal reform in Germany: a simulation study
by Bach, Stefan & Kohlhaas, Michael & Meyer, Bernd & Praetorius, Barbara & Welsch, Heinz
2002, Volume 30, Issue 8
- 631-635 The decrease in the difference of energy intensities between OECD countries from 1971 to 1998
by Sun, J. W.
- 637-647 Relative efficiency measurement and prospects for yardstick competition in Brazilian electricity distribution
by Resende, Marcelo
- 649-661 Distributed generation and distribution utilities
by Strachan, Neil & Dowlatabadi, Hadi
- 663-679 Benchmarking the energy efficiency of Dutch industry: an assessment of the expected effect on energy consumption and CO2 emissions
by Phylipsen, Dian & Blok, Kornelis & Worrell, Ernst & Beer, Jeroen de
- 681-687 Substitution potential of wind energy in Egypt
by El-Sayed, Mohamed A. H.
- 689-698 Environmental impacts of energy utilisation and renewable energy policies in Turkey
by Kaygusuz, Kamil
- 699-708 Transmission capacity and market power: the effect on a dominant generation firm
by Quick, David M. & Carey, Janis M.
- 709-716 Mitigating global warming: traditional versus alternative approaches in a planning versus a market context
by Olerup, Brita
- 717-719 How level is the energy playing field
by Ross, David
2002, Volume 30, Issue 7
- 541-552 Vintage structure dynamics and climate change policies: the case of US iron and steel
by Ruth, Matthias & Amato, Anthony
- 553-574 A system perspective on the heating of detached houses
by Gustavsson, Leif & Karlsson, Asa
- 575-582 Experience and new challenges in the Chilean generation and transmission sector
by Moya, Oscar E.
- 583-596 Re-regulating district heating in Sweden
by Westin, Paul & Lagergren, Fredrik
- 597-611 Estimation and control of Spanish energy-related CO2 emissions: an input-output approach
by Labandeira, Xavier & Labeaga, Jose M.
- 613-619 Commercializing an alternate vehicle fuel: lessons learned from natural gas for vehicles
by Flynn, Peter C.
- 621-627 Lithuanian energy efficiency project
by Kazakevicius, Eduardas & Vitkauskas, Aloyzas & Mikkelsen, Svend Erik
2002, Volume 30, Issue 6
- 449-459 The emergence of trading and risk management in liberalized electricity markets
by Sioshansi, Fereidoon P.
- 461-463 A qualitative method to consider leakage effects from CDM and JI projects
by Geres, Roland & Michaelowa, Axel
- 465-469 Assessing the global energy innovation system: some key issues
by Sagar, A. D. & Holdren, J. P.
- 471-475 How European waste will contribute to renewable energy
by Siemons, Roland V.
- 477-499 Photovoltaic module quality in the Kenyan solar home systems market
by Duke, Richard D. & Jacobson, Arne & Kammen, Daniel M.
- 501-510 Effects of internalising external production costs in a North European power market
by Munksgaard, Jesper & Ramskov, Jacob
- 511-523 Direct and indirect energy requirements of households in India
by Pachauri, Shonali & Spreng, Daniel
- 525-538 Green electricity in the market place: the policy challenge
by Fuchs, Doris A. & Arentsen, Maarten J.
2002, Volume 30, Issue 5
- 357-369 What will happen to the producer prices for fossil fuels if Kyoto is implemented?
by Radetzki, Marian
- 371-384 Environmental benefits on a life cycle basis of using bagasse-derived ethanol as a gasoline oxygenate in India
by Kadam, Kiran L.
- 385-395 Greenhouse gas emissions and barriers to implementation in the Jordanian energy sector
by Jaber, J. O.
- 397-408 Restructuring and privatizing electricity industries in the commonwealth of independent states
by Anex, Robert P.
- 409-424 The potential contribution of renewable energy in air pollution abatement in China and India
by Boudri, J. C. & Hordijk, L. & Kroeze, C. & Amann, M. & Cofala, J. & Bertok, I. & Junfeng, Li & Lin, Dai & Shuang, Zhen & Runquing, Hu & Panwar, T. S. & Gupta, S. & Singh, D. & Kumar, A. & Vipradas, M. C. & Dadhich, P. & Prasad, N. S. & Srivastava, L.
- 425-435 Interactions between the power and green certificate markets
by Jensen, S. G. & Skytte, K.
- 437-446 Responses to electricity liberalization: the regional strategy of a Chilean generator
by del Sol, Patricio
2002, Volume 30, Issue 4
- 263-265 CO2 credit or energy credit in emission trading?
by Hu, Eric
- 267-280 An integrated time-depending feasibility analysis model of wind energy applications in Greece
by Kaldellis, J. K.
- 281-292 ASEAN tigers and sustainability of energy use--decomposition analysis of energy and CO2 efficiency dynamics
by Luukkanen, Jyrki & Kaivo-oja, Jari
- 293-307 Renewable energy sources project appraisal under uncertainty: the case of wind energy exploitation within a changing energy market environment
by Venetsanos, Konstantinos & Angelopoulou, Penelope & Tsoutsos, Theocharis
- 309-316 The economics of the combined cycle gas turbine--an experience curve analysis
by Colpier, Ulrika Claeson & Cornland, Deborah
- 317-325 Escaping carbon lock-in
by Unruh, Gregory C.
- 327-332 An examination of the effectiveness of the EU minimum standard on cold appliances: the British case
by Schiellerup, P.
- 333-345 Tradeable carbon permit auctions: How and why to auction not grandfather
by Cramton, Peter & Kerr, Suzi
- 347-353 Reforming Israel's electricity sector
by Tishler, Asher & Woo, Chi-Keung & Lloyd, Debra
2002, Volume 30, Issue 3
- 173-184 Energy policy: security of supply, sustainability and competition
by Helm, Dieter
- 185-188 A critique of renewables policy in the UK
by Helm, Dieter
- 189-205 Global oil & gas depletion: an overview
by Bentley, R. W.
- 207-218 Emission trading under the Kyoto Protocol--effects on fossil fuel markets under alternative regimes
by Holtsmark, Bjart & Maestad, Ottar
- 219-233 Regulatory reform and market development in power sectors of transition economies: the case of Kazakhstan
by Kennedy, David
- 235-243 New renewable energy developments and the climate change issue: a case study of Norwegian politics
by Christiansen, Atle Christer
- 245-248 California's electricity market: finally turning the corner?
by Sioshansi, Fereidoon P.
- 249-255 Embodied energy in buildings: wood versus concrete--reply to Borjesson and Gustavsson
by Lenzen, M. & Treloar, G.
- 257-259 ECEEE 5th summer study
by Perrels, Adriaan
2002, Volume 30, Issue 2
- 83-85 The Kyoto negotiations on climate change - an arithmetic perspective
by Sun, J. W.
- 87-89 Foreign direct investment and decoupling between energy and gross domestic product in developing countries
by Mielnik, Otavio & Goldemberg, Jose
- 91-96 Investment cost estimates and investment decisions
by Emhjellen, Kjetil & Emhjellen, Magne & Osmundsen, Petter