Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:enepol
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
More pages of listings: 0| 1| 2| 3| 4| 5| 6| 7| 8| 9| 10| 11| 12| 13| 14| 15| 16| 17| 18| 19| 20| 21| 22| 23| 24| 25| 26| 27| 28| 29| 30| 31| 32| 33| 34| 35| 36| 37| 38| 39| 40| 41| 42| 43| 44| 45| 46
2002, Volume 30, Issue 2
- 97-106 Energy policy modelling: agenda for developing countries
by Pandey, Rahul
- 107-116 Using conjoint analysis to quantify public preferences over the environmental impacts of wind farms. An example from Spain
by Alvarez-Farizo, Begona & Hanley, Nick
- 117-124 The demand for electricity in the GCC countries
by Al-Faris, Abdul Razak F.
- 125-129 Electricity consumption and economic growth in India
by Ghosh, Sajal
- 131-136 National patterns of research output and priorities in renewable energy
by Uzun, Ali
- 137-149 The role of exergy in energy policy making
by Dincer, Ibrahim
- 151-163 Aggregating physical intensity indicators: results of applying the composite indicator approach to the Canadian industrial sector
by Nanduri, Mallika & Nyboer, John & Jaccard, Mark
- 165-166 The sufficient condition needed to make CO2 emission intensity lower than energy intensity
by Sun, J. W.
- 167-169 Sustainability of biomass electricity systems. An assessment of costs, environmental and macro-economic impacts in Nicaragua, Ireland and The Netherlands: van den Broek, R. (Richard); Eburon, Delft, The Netherlands, 2000, 216pp
by van der Horst, Dan
2002, Volume 30, Issue 1
- 1-2 The new energy crisis: separating threats from hysteria
by Lynch, Michael
- 3-5 Emission factors for human activity
by Coley, David A.
- 7-12 Can natural factors explain any cross-country differences in carbon dioxide emissions?
by Neumayer, Eric
- 13-32 Market potential for Kyoto mechanisms--estimation of global market potential for co-operative greenhouse gas emission reduction policies
by Halsnaes, Kirsten
- 33-42 Rural electrification programme with solar energy in remote region-a case study in an island
by Chakrabarti, Snigdha & Chakrabarti, Subhendu
- 43-51 Managing climate risks using a tradable contingent security approach
by Adamson, Seabron & Sagar, Ambuj
- 53-61 Forecast errors in IEA-countries' energy consumption
by Linderoth, Hans
- 63-71 Determinants of emissions growth in OECD countries
by Hamilton, Clive & Turton, Hal
- 73-79 The additionality criterion for identifying clean development mechanism projects under the Kyoto Protocol
by Shrestha, Ram M. & Timilsina, Govinda R.
2001, Volume 29, Issue 15
- 1335-1356 Disaggregated analysis of US energy consumption in the 1990s: evidence of the effects of the internet and rapid economic growth
by Murtishaw, Scott & Schipper, Lee
- 1357-1361 New accountabilities in utilities: fifty years of legal accountability in the gas industry
by Conrad, Lynne & Waddams Price, Catherine
- 1363-1378 Towards a private-public synergy in financing climate change mitigation projects
by Zhang, ZhongXiang & Maruyama, Aki
- 1379-1389 The problem of used nuclear fuel: lessons for interim solutions from a comparative cost analysis
by Macfarlane, Allison
- 1391-1397 Rural household energy consumption with the economic development in China: stages and characteristic indices
by Xiaohua, Wang & Zhenmin, Feng
- 1399-1410 Changes in fuel input of electricity sector in Hong Kong since 1982 and their implications
by Chow, Larry Chuen-ho
2001, Volume 29, Issue 14
- 1177-1173 Guest editorial
by Brown, Marilyn A. & Short, Walter & Levine, Mark D.
- 1179-1196 Scenarios for a clean energy future
by Brown, Marilyn A. & Levine, Mark D. & Short, Walter & Koomey, Jonathan G.
- 1197-1207 Market failures and barriers as a basis for clean energy policies
by Brown, Marilyn A.
- 1209-1221 Addressing energy-related challenges for the US buildings sector: results from the clean energy futures study
by Koomey, Jonathan G. & Webber, Carrie A. & Atkinson, Celina S. & Nicholls, Andrew
- 1223-1241 Policy scenarios for energy efficiency improvement in industry
by Worrell, Ernst & Price, Lynn
- 1243-1254 The potential impact of policies to promote combined heat and power in US industry
by Lemar, Paul L.
- 1255-1270 Energy futures for the US transport sector
by Greene, David L. & Plotkin, Steven E.
- 1271-1283 On the potential impacts of land use change policies on automobile vehicle miles of travel
by Southworth, Frank
- 1285-1298 Electricity sector analysis in the clean energy futures study
by Hadley, S. W. & Short, W.
- 1299-1311 Estimating bounds on the economy-wide effects of the CEF policy scenarios
by Sanstad, Alan H. & DeCanio, Stephen J. & Boyd, Gale A. & Koomey, Jonathan G.
- 1313-1323 Strategies for cost-effective carbon reductions: a sensitivity analysis of alternative scenarios
by Gumerman, Etan & Koomey, Jonathan G. & Brown, Marilyn A.
- 1325-1331 Cost-effective reductions of non-CO2 greenhouse gases
by de la Chesnaye, Francisco & Harvey, Reid & Kruger, Dina & Laitner, John A. "Skip"
2001, Volume 29, Issue 13
- 1061-1072 Multi-lateral emission trading: lessons from inter-state NOx control in the United States
by Farrell, Alex
- 1073-1084 European and Japanese fuel economy initiatives: what they are, their prospects for success, their usefulness as a guide for US action
by Plotkin, Steven E.
- 1085-1097 Public goods and private interests: understanding non-residential demand for green power
by Wiser, Ryan H. & Fowlie, Meredith & Holt, Edward A.
- 1099-1110 A study of sectoral energy consumption in Hong Kong (1984-97) with special emphasis on the household sector
by Chow, Larry Chuen-ho
- 1111-1118 Finessing the unintended outcomes of price-cap adjustments: an electric utility multi-product perspective
by Seeto, Dewey Q. & Woo, C. K. & Horowitz, Ira
- 1119-1132 Privatizing and liberalizing electricity, the case of Hungary
by Bakos, Gabor
- 1133-1143 Ethanol as a lead replacement: phasing out leaded gasoline in Africa
by Thomas, Valerie & Kwong, Andrew
- 1145-1154 From planning to strategy in the electricity industry
by Dyner, Isaac & Larsen, Erik R.
- 1155-1161 A time-series analysis of energy-related carbon emissions in Korea
by Choi, Ki-Hong & Ang, B. W.
- 1163-1173 The social cost of district heating in a sparsely populated country
by Bowitz, Einar & Dang Trong, Maj
2001, Volume 29, Issue 12
- 947-948 Climate Change Levy--hot air or cold comfort?
by Church, Barrie
- 949-950 Is GNP-energy model logical?
by Sun, J. W.
- 951-963 A transition toward a sustainable energy future: feasibility assessment and development strategies of wind power in Taiwan
by Yue, Cheng-Dar & Liu, Chung-Ming & Liou, Eric M. L.
- 965-973 The financing of the Mexican electrical sector
by Islas, Jorge & Jeronimo, Ubaldo
- 975-985 Impacts of biomass power generation and CO2 taxation on electricity generation expansion planning and environmental emissions
by Santisirisomboon, Jerasorn & Limmeechokchai, Bundit & Chungpaibulpatana, Supachart
- 987-1005 A model-based analysis of strategic consolidation in the German electricity industry
by Bower, John & Bunn, Derek W. & Wattendrup, Claus
- 1007-1030 Differentiating commitments world wide: global differentiation of GHG emissions reductions based on the Triptych approach--a preliminary assessment
by Groenenberg, Heleen & Phylipsen, Dian & Blok, Kornelis
- 1031-1043 Uncertainty in estimating and mitigating industrial related GHG emissions
by El-Fadel, M. & Zeinati, M. & Ghaddar, N. & Mezher, T.
- 1045-1056 Endogenising emission taxes : A general equilibrium type optimisation model applied for Turkey
by Arikan, Yildiz & Kumbaroglu, Gurkan
- 1057-1058 Electricity market reform in Norway: E. Magnus and A. Midttun (Eds.); Macmillan Press Ltd, London, 2000
by Jamasb, Tooraj
2001, Volume 29, Issue 11
- 833-836 Cold shower in a hot climate:: Climate change responses on the knife-edge
by Grubb, Michael
- 837-845 Who's afraid of atmospheric stabilisation? Making the link between energy resources and climate change
by Grubb, Michael
- 847-869 Waiting for the boom: : a simulation study of power plant construction in California
by Ford, Andrew
- 871-884 Low-CO2 energy pathways and regional air pollution in Europe
by Syri, Sanna & Amann, Markus & Capros, Pantelis & Mantzos, Leonidas & Cofala, Janusz & Klimont, Zbigniew
- 885-897 Eco-labeling of electricity--strategies and tradeoffs in the definition of environmental standards
by Truffer, Bernhard & Markard, Jochen & Wustenhagen, Rolf
- 899-910 Korean energy demand in the new millenium: outlook and policy implications, 2000-2005
by Kim, Sung Hyun & Kim, Tae Heon & Kim, Youngduk & Na, In-Gang
- 911-916 Credible regulatory threats
by Acutt, Melinda & Elliott, Caroline & Robinson, Terry
- 917-925 US consumers' willingness to pay for green electricity
by Roe, Brian & Teisl, Mario F. & Levy, Alan & Russell, Matthew
- 927-937 Economic justification of the Snowy scheme
by Lunney, H. W. M.
- 939-941 Competition in Hong Kong's gas industry: a reply
by Lam, Pun-Lee
- 943-944 Dag Harald Claes, The Politics of Oil Producer Cooperation: the Political Economy of Global Interdependence, Westview Press, Oxford, 2001, pp. ix+407, p.b. [pound sign]21.50: John Mitchell, Koji Morita, Norman Selley and Johnathan Stern, The New Economy of Oil: Impacts on Business, Geopolitics and Society, Earthscan Publications Ltd, London for the Royal Institute of International Affairs, 2001, pp. xviii+286, h.b. [pound sign]40, p.b. [pound sign]16.95
by Odell, Peter R.
2001, Volume 29, Issue 10
- 749-753 Fair trade and harmonization of climate change policies in Europe
by Viguier, Laurent
- 755-768 Reforms in the French power system: from weak contestability to effective competition?
by Finon, Dominique
- 769-775 Analysis of energy intensity developments in manufacturing sectors in industrialized and developing countries
by Miketa, Asami
- 777-785 Do model structures affect findings? Two energy consumption and CO2 emission scenarios for Brazil in 2010
by Costa, Ricardo Cunha da
- 787-800 Accelerating residential PV expansion: supply analysis for competitive electricity markets
by Payne, Adam & Duke, Richard & Williams, Robert H.
- 801-810 Drivers of market transformation: analysis of the Hungarian lighting success story
by Urge-Vorsatz, Diana & Hauff, Jochen
- 811-816 Renewable energy policy in Lithuania
by Katinas, Vladislovas & Skema, Romualdas
- 817-830 The efficiency of international cooperation in mitigating climate change: analysis of joint implementation, the clean development mechanism and emission trading for the Federal Republic of Germany, the Russian Federation and Indonesia
by Fichtner, W. & Goebelt, M. & Rentz, O.
2001, Volume 29, Issue 9
- 665-666 Viewpoint Understanding the nature of the statistics behind energy-related CO2 emissions
by Sun, J. W.
- 667-688 Carbon emissions from manufacturing energy use in 13 IEA countries: long-term trends through 1995
by Schipper, Lee & Murtishaw, Scott & Khrushch, Marta & Ting, Michael & Karbuz, Sohbet & Unander, Fridtjof
- 689-699 Renewable energy investment by the World Bank
by Martinot, Eric
- 701-713 A study of productivity in the Indian coal sector
by Kulshreshtha, Mudit & Parikh, Jyoti K.
- 715-724 Policy reforms and productivity growth in India's energy intensive industries
by Mongia, Puran & Schumacher, Katja & Sathaye, Jayant
- 725-734 Carbon emissions control and trade liberalization: coordinated approaches to Taiwan's trade and tax policy
by Yang, Hao-Yen
- 735-742 California's dysfunctional electricity market: policy lessons on market restructuring
by Sioshansi, Fereidoon P.
- 743-745 Competition in Hong Kong's gas industry: Pun-lee Lam, Sylvia Chan; The Chinese University Press, Hong Kong, 2000, xxv+108 pp
by Chow, Larry Chuen-ho
2001, Volume 29, Issue 8
- 581-594 World bank energy projects in China: influences on environmental protection
by Martinot, Eric
- 595-603 Computer system for energetic diagnoses in residential customers
by Gaudencio Ramos, N. & Heard, Christopher & Raul Fiscal, E. & Martin Maqueda, Z. & Laura Morales, S. & Maritza Salazar, R. & Rafael Ceja, B. & Joaquin Gutierrez, L.
- 605-613 International emissions trading under the Kyoto Protocol: : credit trading
by Boom, Jan-Tjeerd
- 615-629 Energy efficiency: the challenges of policy design
by Varone, Frederic & Aebischer, Bernard
- 631-640 Estimating CO2 abatement and sequestration potentials for Chile
by Mosnaim, Ariel
- 641-651 CO2 emissions in the Brazilian industrial sector according to the integrated energy planning model (IEPM)
by Tolmasquim, Mauricio Tiomno & Cohen, Claude & Szklo, Alexandre Salem
- 653-662 Greenhouse gas taxation and the distribution of costs and benefits: the case of Norway
by Godal, Odd & Holtsmark, Bjart
2001, Volume 29, Issue 7
- 501-508 The liability rules under international GHG emissions trading
by Zhang, ZhongXiang
- 509-521 The Danish electricity reform
by Hauch, Jens
- 523-543 The quality of energy intensity indicators for international comparison in the iron and steel industry
by Farla, Jacco C. M. & Blok, Kornelis
- 545-552 Price caps and investment: long-run effects in the electric generation industry
by Grobman, Jeffrey H. & Carey, Janis M.
- 553-556 Energy intensity, CO2 emissions and the environmental Kuznets curve. The Spanish case
by Roca, Jordi & Alcantara, Vicent
- 557-566 Renewables portfolio standard: a means for trade with electricity from renewable energy sources?
by Espey, Simone
- 567-578 Short-cut design of wind farms
by Kiranoudis, C. T. & Voros, N. G. & Maroulis, Z. B.
2001, Volume 29, Issue 6
- 419-427 Opportunities and perils of the newly liberalized European electricity markets
by Sioshansi, Fereidoon P.
- 429-440 Energy and the environment in Kazakhstan
by Dahl, Carol & Kuralbayeva, Karlygash
- 441-452 Strategic considerations for clean coal R&D
by McMullan, J. T. & Williams, B. C. & McCahey, S
- 453-463 Inertia in the North American electricity industry: is it realistic to think that the Kyoto Protocol objectives can be met?
by Jacques, Christiane & Lafrance, Gaetan & Doucet, Joseph A.
- 465-478 Electricity tariffs in India: an assessment of consumers' ability and willingness to pay in Gujarat
by Bose, Ranjan Kumar & Shukla, Megha
- 479-487 Citizen versus consumer: challenges in the UK green power market
by Batley, S. L. & Colbourne, D. & Fleming, P. D. & Urwin, P.
- 489-497 Consumers, industrialists and the political economy of green taxation: CO2 taxation in OECD
by Svendsen, Gert Tinggaard & Daugbjerg, Carsten & Hjollund, Lene & Pedersen, Anders Branth
2001, Volume 29, Issue 5
- 337-340 Market definition and dominant position abuse under the new electricity trading arrangements in England and Wales
by Macatangay, Rafael Emmanuel A.
- 341-343 Distortion, illusion and confusion: how to improve global oil market data
by Tempest, Paul
- 345-353 Interactions of a tradable green certificate market with a tradable permits market
by Morthorst, P. E.
- 355-369 Future electric power technology choices of Brazil:: a possible conflict between local pollution and global climate change
by Schaeffer, Roberto & Salem Szklo, Alexandre
- 371-381 Participatory rural energy planning in India -- a policy context
by Cynthia Neudoerffer, R. & Malhotra, Preeti & Venkata Ramana, P.
- 383-397 The politics of oil in Lithuania:: strategies after transition
by Pasukeviciute, Irma & Roe, Michael
- 399-413 The future of gas infrastructures in Eurasia
by Klaassen, Ger & McDonald, Alan & Zhao, Jimin
- 415-416 Highlights of the 2000 ACEE summer study on energy efficiency in buildings
by Geller, Howard
2001, Volume 29, Issue 4
- 255-261 Learning rates for energy technologies
by McDonald, Alan & Schrattenholzer, Leo
- 263-277 The renewable portfolio standard:: design considerations and an implementation survey
by Berry, Trent & Jaccard, Mark
- 279-289 Dismantling of nuclear power in Germany: sectoral and macroeconomic effects
by Welsch, Heinz & Ochsen, Carsten
- 291-302 Biomass for energy or materials?: A Western European systems engineering perspective
by Gielen, D. J. & de Feber, M. A. P. C. & Bos, A. J. M. & Gerlagh, T.
- 303-313 An eclectic approach in energy forecasting: a case of Natural Resources Canada's (NRCan's) oil and gas outlook
by Persaud, A. Jai & Kumar, Uma
- 315-326 Cooperation in global climate policy: potentialities and limitations
by Ipsen, Dirk & Rosch, Roland & Scheffran, Jurgen
- 327-334 CO2 accounts for open economies: producer or consumer responsibility?
by Munksgaard, Jesper & Pedersen, Klaus Alsted
2001, Volume 29, Issue 3
- 169-178 Technology development in market networks
by Olerup, Brita
- 179-203 Impact on global warming of development and structural changes in the electricity sector of Guangdong Province, China
by Zhang, Chi & May, Michael M. & Heller, Thomas C.
- 205-215 Incentive policies for natural gas-fired cogeneration in Brazil's industrial sector -- case studies: chemical plant and pulp mill
by Soares, J. B. & Szklo, A. S. & Tolmasquim, M. T.
- 217-225 Is coal desulphurisation worthwhile? Evidence from the market
by Braden, J. B. & Kolstad, C. D. & Woock, R. A. & Machado, J. A.
- 227-236 Norwegian residential electricity demand--a microeconomic assessment of the growth from 1976 to 1993
by Halvorsen, Bente & Larsen, Bodil M.
- 237-244 Structural decomposition of CO2 emissions from Taiwan's petrochemical industries
by Lee, Cheng F. & Lin, Sue J.
- 245-252 An evaluation of the impact of reducing energy subsidies on living expenses of households
by Saboohi, Y.
2001, Volume 29, Issue 2
- 83-102 Lost carbon emissions: the role of non-manufacturing "other industries" and refining in industrial energy use and carbon emissions in IEA countries
by Murtishaw, Scott & Schipper, Lee & Unander, Fridtjof & Karbuz, Sohbet & Khrushch, Marta
- 103-111 The Spanish distribution system for oil products: an obstacle to competition?
by Contin, Ignacio & Correlje, Aad & Huerta, Emilio
- 113-124 Cost-benefit analysis of domestic energy efficiency
by Clinch, J. Peter & Healy, John D.
- 125-134 Auditing energy use in cities
by Bennett, M. & Newborough, M.
- 135-145 Power sector reform and distributed generation in sub-Saharan Africa
by Turkson, John & Wohlgemuth, Norbert
- 147-157 Technological progress and long-term energy demand -- a survey of recent approaches and a Danish case
by Jacobsen, Henrik Klinge
- 159-166 Analysis of the impacts of carbon taxes on energy systems in Japan
by Nakata, Toshihiko & Lamont, Alan
2001, Volume 29, Issue 1
- 1-5 United States experience with gasoline additives
by Nadim, Farhad & Zack, Peter & Hoag, George E. & Liu, Shili
- 7-15 Emergence of financial markets for electricity: a European perspective
by Mork, Erling
- 17-27 Beyond joint implementation -- designing flexibility into global climate policy
by Begg, K. G. & Jackson, T. & Parkinson, S.
- 29-43 Technology transfer of energy efficient technologies in industry: a review of trends and policy issues
by Worrell, Ernst & van Berkel, Rene & Fengqi, Zhou & Menke, Christoph & Schaeffer, Roberto & O. Williams, Robert
- 45-54 Modernise it, sustainabilise it! Swiss energy policy on the eve of electricity market liberalisation
by Jegen, Maya & Wustenhagen, Rolf
- 55-65 Sustainable energy and urban form in China: the relevance of community energy management
by Sadownik, Bryn & Jaccard, Mark
- 67-79 Methods of evaluating market transformation programmes: experience in Sweden
by Neij, Lena
2000, Volume 28, Issue 15
- 1081-1084 Is CO2 emission intensity comparable?
by Sun, J. W.
- 1085-1094 The development of a green certificate market
by Morthorst, P. E.
- 1095-1109 Renewable energy in India -- a modelling study for 2020-2021
by Suganthi, L. & Williams, A.
- 1111-1126 Understanding technology choice in electricity industries: a comparative study of France and Denmark
by Hadjilambrinos, Constantine
- 1127-1136 Comparison of methodologies for externality assessment
by Schleisner, Lotte
- 1137-1149 Savings estimates for the E S(R) voluntary labeling program
by Webber, C. A. & Brown, R. E. & Koomey, J.
- 1151-1164 OPEC and other commodity cartels: a comparison
by Alhajji, A. F. & Huettner, David
- I-VI Index
2000, Volume 28, Issue 14
- 983-988 The viability of solar photovoltaics
by Jackson, Tim & Oliver, Mark
- 989-998 Photovoltaics: technology overview
by Green, M. A.
- 999-1010 Energy viability of photovoltaic systems
by Alsema, E. A. & Nieuwlaar, E.
- 1011-1021 The evolution of economic and environmental cost for crystalline silicon photovoltaics
by Oliver, M. & Jackson, T.
- 1023-1035 Investing in photovoltaics: risk, accounting and the value of new technology
by Awerbuch, Shimon
- 1037-1049 Monitoring and assessing technology choice: the case of solar cells
by Andersson, Bjorn A. & Jacobsson, Staffan
- 1051-1058 End-of-life management and recycling of PV modules
by Fthenakis, Vasilis M.
- 1059-1068 Solar Olympic village case study
by Spooner, E. D. & Morphett, D. & Watt, M. E. & Grunwald, G. & Zacharias, P.
- 1069-1080 Photovoltaics in Zimbabwe: lessons from the GEF Solar project
by Mulugetta, Yacob & Nhete, Tinashe & Jackson, Tim
2000, Volume 28, Issue 13
- 907-921 Modeling uncertainty of induced technological change
by Gritsevskyi, Andrii & Nakicenovi, Nebojsa
- 923-934 Electricity use and economic development
by Ferguson, Ross & Wilkinson, William & Hill, Robert
- 935-946 Project-based greenhouse-gas accounting: guiding principles with a focus on baselines and additionality
by Gustavsson, Leif & Karjalainen, Timo & Marland, Gregg & Savolainen, Ilkka & Schlamadinger, Bernard & Apps, Mike
- 947-956 How could emissions trading benefit developing countries
by Philibert, Cedric
- 957-966 The economics of the greenhouse effect: evaluating the climate change impact due to the transport sector in Italy
by Mazzarino, Marco
- 967-980 An evaluation method for calculating the emission responsibility of specific electric applications
by Voorspools, Kris R. & D'haeseleer, William D.
2000, Volume 28, Issue 12
- 817-830 Understanding carbon lock-in
by Unruh, Gregory C.
- 831-843 Industrial energy efficiency decision making
by Tonn, Bruce & Martin, Michaela
- 845-855 Improving firm performance in out-of-equilibrium, deregulated markets using feedback simulation models
by Gary, Shayne & Larsen, Erik Reimer
- 857-866 Power trade and competition in Northern Europe
by Tennbakk, Berit
- 867-876 Investment in energy efficiency: a survey of Australian firms
by Harris, Jane & Anderson, Jane & Shafron, Walter
- 877-894 Energy consumption for space heating of West-German households: empirical evidence, scenario projections and policy implications
by Schuler, Andreas & Weber, Christoph & Fahl, Ulrich
- 895-903 Influence of diffusion of fuel-efficient motor vehicles on gasoline demand for individual user owned passenger cars
by Sakaguchi, Takahiro
2000, Volume 28, Issue 11
- 739-741 Compulsory environmental liability insurance as a means of dealing with climate change risk
by Whitmore, Adam
- 743-747 A holistic approach to compare energy efficiencies of different transport modes
by Ramanathan, R.
- 749-761 Economic convergence and climate policy
by Carlos Ciscar, Juan & Soria, Antonio
- 763-770 Natural gas imports into South Asia a study in international relations
by Sen, Ardhendu
- 771-778 An analysis of sectoral energy intensity in India
by Tiwari, Piyush
- 779-789 Cooling down hot air: a global CGE analysis of post-Kyoto carbon abatement strategies
by Bohringer, Christoph
- 791-798 The state significance of energy saving in buildings and principles of support programs in Lithuania
by Klevas, Valentinas & Zinevicius, Feliksas
- 799-814 Japan's Short-term energy outlook -- FY1998 records and short-term forecast up to FY2000
by Yamashita, Y. & Ishida, H.
2000, Volume 28, Issue 10
- 657-669 Power sector reform in Orissa: an ex-post analysis of the causal factors
by Thillai Rajan, A.
- 671-687 What goes up: recent trends in China's energy consumption
by Sinton, Jonathan E. & Fridley, David G.
- 689-711 Incorporating sustainable development considerations into energy sector decision-making: Malmo Flintranen district heating facility case study
by Bardouille, Pepukaye & Koubsky, Jan
- 713-727 Long-term trends in direct and indirect household energy intensities: a factor in dematerialisation?
by Vringer, Kees & Blok, Kornelis
- 729-736 Estonian energy system Proposals for the implementation of a cogeneration strategy
by Lund, Henrik & Hvelplund, Frede & Ingermann, Karl & Kask, Ulo
2000, Volume 28, Issue 9
- 575-588 Greenhouse gas balances in building construction: wood versus concrete from life-cycle and forest land-use perspectives
by Borjesson, Pal & Gustavsson, Leif
- 589-601 An analysis of alternative fuel credit provisions of US automotive fuel economy standards
by Rubin, Jonathan & Leiby, Paul
- 603-612 Energy system assessment with sustainability indicators
by Afgan, Naim H. & Carvalho, Maria G. & Hovanov, Nikolai V.
- 613-623 Organizing emissions trading: the barrier of domestic permit allocation
by Woerdman, Edwin
- 625-640 The diffusion of renewable energy technology: an analytical framework and key issues for research
by Jacobsson, Staffan & Johnson, Anna
- 641-649 Annex I commitments: adverse economic impacts on developing countries: myth or reality?
by Pathak, Milind K. & Gupta, Sujata & Bhandari, Preety
2000, Volume 28, Issue 8
- 503-508 Converging to a common pattern of energy use in developing and industrialized countries
by Mielnik, Otavio & Goldemberg, Jose
- 509-517 The economic viability of commercial wind plants in Greece A complete sensitivity analysis
by Kaldellis, J. K. & Gavras, Th. J.
- 519-523 Integrated planning for mitigating CO2 emissions in Taiwan: a multi-objective programming approach
by Hsu, George J. Y. & Chou, Feng-Ying
- 525-536 The Kyoto Protocol and developing countries
by Babiker, Mustafa & Reilly, John M. & Jacoby, Henry D.
- 537-547 How costly is the maintenance of the coal-mining jobs in Europe? The Spanish case 1989-1995
by Fernandez, Ignacio del Rosal
- 549-566 Modelling lifestyle effects on energy demand and related emissions
by Weber, Christoph & Perrels, Adriaan
- 566-567 Manufacturing energy use in OECD countries: decomposition of long-term trends [Energy Policy 27 (1999) 769-778]
by Unander, Fridtjof & Karbuz, Sohbet & Schipper, Lee & Khrushch, Marta & Ting, Michael
2000, Volume 28, Issue 6-7
- 355-366 Energy efficiency fallacies revisited
by Brookes, Leonard
- 367-388 On the rebound? Feedback between energy intensities and energy uses in IEA countries
by Schipper, Lee & Grubb, Michael
- 389-401 Energy efficiency and consumption -- the rebound effect -- a survey
by A. Greening, Lorna & Greene, David L. & Difiglio, Carmen
- 403-410 The rebound effect for space heating Empirical evidence from Austria
by Haas, Reinhard & Biermayr, Peter