Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:enepol
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
More pages of listings: 0| 1| 2| 3| 4| 5| 6| 7| 8| 9| 10| 11| 12| 13| 14| 15| 16| 17| 18| 19| 20| 21| 22| 23| 24| 25| 26| 27| 28| 29| 30| 31| 32| 33| 34| 35| 36| 37| 38| 39| 40| 41| 42| 43| 44| 45| 46| 47
2006, Volume 34, Issue 4
- 461-480 Support systems for the diffusion of renewable energy technologies--an investor perspective
by Dinica, Valentina
- 481-488 Gross greenhouse gas fluxes from hydro-power reservoir compared to thermo-power plants
by dos Santos, Marco Aurelio & Rosa, Luiz Pinguelli & Sikar, Bohdan & Sikar, Elizabeth & dos Santos, Ednaldo Oliveira
- 489-497 Energy intensity and economic performance in small scale bricks and foundry clusters in India: does energy intensity matter?
by Subrahmanya, M.H. Bala
2006, Volume 34, Issue 3
- 251-255 Renewable energy policies in the European Union
by Blok, Kornelis
- 256-276 The politics and policy of energy system transformation--explaining the German diffusion of renewable energy technology
by Jacobsson, Staffan & Lauber, Volkmar
- 277-296 An assessment of governmental wind power programmes in Sweden--using a systems approach
by Astrand, K. & Neij, L.
- 297-305 Effectiveness through risk reduction: a comparison of the renewable obligation in England and Wales and the feed-in system in Germany
by Mitchell, C. & Bauknecht, D. & Connor, P.M.
- 306-321 The promotional impacts of green power products on renewable energy sources: direct and indirect eco-effects
by Markard, Jochen & Truffer, Bernhard
- 322-342 Bio-energy in Europe: changing technology choices
by Faaij, Andre P.C.
- 343-351 Analysing the effectiveness of renewable energy supporting policies in the European Union
by Harmelink, Mirjam & Voogt, Monique & Cremer, Clemens
- 352-364 Cost effects of international trade in meeting EU renewable electricity targets
by Voogt, M.H. & Uyterlinde, M.A.
- 365-375 Renewable energies in the EU-Accession States
by Reiche, Danyel
2006, Volume 34, Issue 2
- 121-128 Reshaping markets for the benefit of energy saving
by Perrels, Adriaan & Ostertag, Katrin & Henderson, George
- 129-137 From motivation and cognition theories to everyday applications and back again: the case of product-integrated information and feedback
by McCalley, L.T.
- 138-150 User-led innovations and participation processes: lessons from sustainable energy technologies
by Ornetzeder, Michael & Rohracher, Harald
- 151-171 CEPHEUS results: measurements and occupants' satisfaction provide evidence for Passive Houses being an option for sustainable building
by Schnieders, Jurgen & Hermelink, Andreas
- 172-187 Marginal costs and co-benefits of energy efficiency investments: The case of the Swiss residential sector
by Jakob, Martin
- 188-199 From volatility to value: analysing and managing financial and performance risk in energy savings projects
by Mills, Evan & Kromer, Steve & Weiss, Gary & Mathew, Paul A.
- 200-211 How much market do market-based instruments create? An analysis for the case of "white" certificates
by Langniss, Ole & Praetorius, Barbara
- 212-222 Tradable certificates for renewable electricity and energy savings
by Bertoldi, Paolo & Huld, Thomas
- 223-237 Municipalities and energy efficiency in countries in transition: Review of factors that determine municipal involvement in the markets for energy services and energy efficient equipment, or how to augment the role of municipalities as market players
by Rezessy, Silvia & Dimitrov, Konstantin & Urge-Vorsatz, Diana & Baruch, Seth
- 238-250 Release the power of the public purse
by Borg, Nils & Blume, Ylva & Thomas, Stefan & Irrek, Wolfgang & Faninger-Lund, Heidrun & Lund, Peter & Pindar, Andrew
2006, Volume 34, Issue 1
- 1-128 Obituary: Gerald Leach
by Jackson, Tim
- 2-10 Environmental benefits of energy efficiency and renewable energy in Saudi Arabia's electric sector
by Alnatheer, Othman
- 11-25 Some design lessons from market-based greenhouse gas regulation in the restructured Australian electricity industry
by MacGill, Iain & Outhred, Hugh & Nolles, Karel
- 26-39 An economic assessment of the Kyoto Protocol application
by Dagoumas, A.S. & Papagiannis, G.K. & Dokopoulos, P.S.
- 40-49 The potential for greenhouse gases mitigation in household sector of Iran: cases of price reform/efficiency improvement and scenario for 2000-2010
by Davoudpour, Hamid & Ahadi, Mohammad Sadegh
- 50-59 Comparison of Turkey's electrical energy consumption and production with some European countries and optimization of future electrical power supply investments in Turkey
by Tunc, Murat & Camdali, Unal & Parmaksizoglu, Cem
- 60-71 Green electricity policies in the Netherlands: an analysis of policy decisions
by van Rooijen, Sascha N.M. & van Wees, Mark T.
- 72-87 CO2 emission trading within the European Union and Annex B countries: the cement industry case
by Szabo, Laszlo & Hidalgo, Ignacio & Ciscar, Juan Carlos & Soria, Antonio
- 88-100 Global warming agreements, international trade and energy/carbon embodiments: an input-output approach to the Italian case
by Mongelli, I. & Tassielli, G. & Notarnicola, B.
- 101-111 Comparison of options for distributed generation in India
by Banerjee, Rangan
- 112-120 Banning banking in EU emissions trading?
by Schleich, Joachim & Ehrhart, Karl-Martin & Hoppe, Christian & Seifert, Stefan
2005, Volume 33, Issue 18
- 2293-2297 De-regulated electric power markets and operating nuclear power plants: the case of British energy
by Hewlett, James G.
- 2298-2312 The potential contribution of renewable energy to electricity supply in Saudi Arabia
by Alnatheer, Othman
- 2313-2325 International markets for greenhouse gas emission reduction policies--possibilities for integrating developing countries
by Halsnaes, Kirsten & Olhoff, Anne
- 2326-2336 Reducing subsidies on household fuels in India: how will it affect the poor?
by Gangopadhyay, Shubhashis & Ramaswami, Bharat & Wadhwa, Wilima
- 2337-2349 Optimising trans-national power generation and transmission investments: a Southern African example
by Graeber, Bernhard & Spalding-Fecher, Randall & Gonah, Brian
- 2350-2360 Climate-related electricity demand-side management in oil-exporting countries--the case of the United Arab Emirates
by Al-Iriani, Mahmoud A.
- 2361-2373 Assessing of energy policies based on Turkish agriculture:: current status and some implications
by Sayin, Cengiz & Nisa Mencet, M. & Ozkan, Burhan
- 2374-2384 A strategy to encourage housing associations to invest in energy conservation
by Egmond, C. & Jonkers, R. & Kok, G.
- 2385-2397 Transaction costs of unilateral CDM projects in India-results from an empirical survey
by Krey, Matthias
- 2398-2410 Green electricity policies in the United States: case study
by Menz, Fredric C.
- 2411-2412 P.R. Odell, Why carbon fuels will dominate the 21st century's global energy economy, Multi-Science Publishing Co., UK (2004) ([pound sign]39, 192 pp.)
by Ellerman, Denny
2005, Volume 33, Issue 17
- 2165-2174 Availability of kerosene to rural households: a case study from India
by Rehman, Ibrahim Hafeezur & Malhotra, Preeti & Pal, Ram Chandra & Singh, Phool Badan
- 2175-2182 Energy-related taxation as an environmental policy tool--the Finnish experience 1990-2003
by Vehmas, Jarmo
- 2183-2190 Fuel economy and traffic fatalities: multivariate analysis of international data
by Noland, Robert B.
- 2191-2201 Business opportunities and dynamic competition through distributed generation in primary electricity distribution networks
by Raineri, R. & Rios, S. & Vasquez, R.
- 2202-2215 South-East Europe Regional Energy Market: challenges and opportunities for Romania
by Kennedy, D.
- 2216-2230 Defining geographic coal markets using price data and shipments data
by Warell, Linda
- 2231-2236 The simple analytics of greenhouse gas emission intensity reduction targets
by Kolstad, Charles D.
- 2237-2243 Diversification and localization of energy systems for sustainable development and energy security
by Li, Xianguo
- 2244-2255 Liberalisation, consumption heterogeneity and the dynamics of energy prices
by Ferreira, Paula & Soares, Isabel & Araujo, Madalena
- 2256-2271 Benchmarking and incentive regulation of quality of service: an application to the UK electricity distribution networks
by Giannakis, Dimitrios & Jamasb, Tooraj & Pollitt, Michael
- 2272-2290 Liberalisation and the security of gas supply in the UK
by Wright, Philip
- 2291-2292 Bernard J. Bulkin, David A. Elliott, David G. Infield, Paul N. Rowley, Andrian Loening, Fiona Mullins, Brian Wilson, Andrew C. Stirling, in: Sustainability and environmental impact of renewable energy sources, R.E. Hester, R.M. Harrison (Eds.), The Royal Society of Chemistry, Cambridge, [pound sign] 45, ISBN 0 85404 290 3, 2003, (139pp.)
by Peuportier, Bruno
2005, Volume 33, Issue 16
- 2039-2043 Questioning hydrogen
by Hammerschlag, Roel & Mazza, Patrick
- 2044-2051 Energy services in sub-Saharan Africa: how conducive is the environment?
by Sebitosi, A. B. & Pillay, P.
- 2052-2063 Optimal electricity market for wind power
by Holttinen, H.
- 2064-2074 The marginal damage costs of carbon dioxide emissions: an assessment of the uncertainties
by Tol, Richard S. J.
- 2075-2086 Empirical observations of bidding patterns in Australia's National Electricity Market
by Hu, Xinmin & Grozev, George & Batten, David
- 2087-2099 The road to green power in Mexico--reflections on the prospects for the large-scale and sustainable implementation of renewable energy
by Huacuz, Jorge M.
- 2100-2111 Cogeneration: a regulatory framework toward growth
by Cardona, E. & Piacentino, A.
- 2112-2122 Enforcing the Kyoto Protocol: sanctions and strategic behavior
by Hagem, Cathrine & Kallbekken, Steffen & Maestad, Ottar & Westskog, Hege
- 2123-2137 UK innovation systems for new and renewable energy technologies: drivers, barriers and systems failures
by Foxon, T. J. & Gross, R. & Chase, A. & Howes, J. & Arnall, A. & Anderson, D.
- 2138-2151 Abatement costs of post-Kyoto climate regimes
by den Elzen, Michel & Lucas, Paul & Vuuren, Detlef van
- 2152-2163 Impacts of a common green certificate market on electricity and CO2-emission markets in the Nordic countries
by Unger, Thomas & Ahlgren, Erik O.
2005, Volume 33, Issue 15
- 1905-1911 Distribution of energy consumption and the 2000 W/capita target
by Spreng, Daniel
- 1912-1929 Accelerating residential PV expansion: demand analysis for competitive electricity markets
by Duke, Richard & Williams, Robert & Payne, Adam
- 1930-1947 Wind power in Finland up to the year 2025--`soft' scenarios based on expert views
by Varho, Vilja & Tapio, Petri
- 1948-1956 Determination of the optimal installation capacity of small hydro-power plants through the use of technical, economic and reliability indices
by Hosseini, S. M. H. & Forouzbakhsh, F. & Rahimpoor, M.
- 1957-1968 A search for factors related to successful performance by Rebuild America partnerships
by Schweitzer, Martin & Ogle-Graham, Laura
- 1969-1985 Techno-economic evaluation of small hydro power plants in Greece: a complete sensitivity analysis
by Kaldellis, J. K. & Vlachou, D. S. & Korbakis, G.
- 1986-1997 Efficiency gains in Danish district heating. Is there anything to learn from benchmarking?
by Munksgaard, Jesper & Pade, Lise-Lotte & Fristrup, Peter
- 1998-2009 State intervention causing inefficiency: an empirical analysis of the Norwegian Continental Shelf
by Kashani, Hossein A.
- 2010-2022 The implications of the Kyoto project mechanisms for the deployment of renewable electricity in Europe
by del Rio Gonzalez, Pablo & Hernandez, Felix & Gual, Miguel
- 2023-2036 Electric power oligopoly and suspicious minds--a critique of a recently approved merger
by Nilsson, Mats
2005, Volume 33, Issue 14
- 1765-1779 Promoting energy-efficient products: GEF experience and lessons for market transformation in developing countries
by Birner, Sabrina & Martinot, Eric
- 1781-1788 Energy demand and environmental taxes: the case of Greece
by Rapanos, Vassilis T. & Polemis, Michael L.
- 1789-1795 Market value for thermal energy of cogeneration:: using shadow price estimation applied to cogeneration systems in Korea
by Kwon, Oh Sang & Yun, Won-Cheol & Hwan An, Dong
- 1797-1805 Environmental impacts and benefits of regional power grid interconnections for China
by Zhu, Fahua & Zheng, Youfei & Guo, Xulin & Wang, Sheng
- 1807-1823 Project-based mechanisms for emissions reductions: balancing trade-offs with baselines
by Fischer, Carolyn
- 1825-1832 Letting the (energy) Gini out of the bottle: Lorenz curves of cumulative electricity consumption and Gini coefficients as metrics of energy distribution and equity
by Jacobson, Arne & Milman, Anita D. & Kammen, Daniel M.
- 1833-1851 A model of household energy services in a low-income rural African village
by Howells, M. I. & Alfstad, T. & Victor, D. G. & Goldstein, G. & Remme, U.
- 1853-1863 Seamless electricity trade between Canada and US Northeast
by Bernard, Jean-Thomas & Clavet, Frederic & Ondo, Jean-Cleophas
- 1865-1871 Calculating residential carbon dioxide emissions--a new approach
by Hughes, Larry & Bohan, Kathleen & Good, Joel & Jafapur, Khosrow
- 1873-1881 Renewable energy policy goals, programs, and technologies
by Komor, Paul & Bazilian, Morgan
- 1883-1899 Are new institutional economics enough? Promoting photovoltaics in India's agricultural sector
by Radulovic, Verena
- 1901-1902 Corrigendum to "Feebates, rebates and gas-guzzler taxes: a study of incentives for increased fuel economy" [Energy Policy 33 (2005) 757-775]
by Greene, David L. & Patterson, Philip D. & Singh, Margaret & Li, Jia
2005, Volume 33, Issue 13
- 1635-1641 Enhanced policies for the improvement of electricity efficiencies
by Blok, Kornelis
- 1643-1659 An exploration of the technical feasibility of achieving CO2 emission reductions in excess of 60% within the UK housing stock by the year 2050
by Johnston, D. & Lowe, R. & Bell, M.
- 1661-1675 Wind power planning: assessing long-term costs and benefits
by Kennedy, Scott
- 1677-1689 Public and private attitudes towards "green" electricity: the case of Swedish wind power
by Ek, Kristina
- 1691-1702 Paradise recovered: energy production and waste management in island environments
by Miranda, Marie Lynn & Hale, Brack
- 1703-1708 Environmental implications of converting light gas vehicles: the Brazilian experience
by Dondero, Luz & Goldemberg, Jose
- 1709-1722 Diesel vs. compressed natural gas for school buses: a cost-effectiveness evaluation of alternative fuels
by Cohen, Joshua T.
- 1723-1743 Exploring the possibilities for setting up sustainable energy systems for the long term: two visions for the Dutch energy system in 2050
by Treffers, D. J. & Faaij, A. P. C. & Spakman, J. & Seebregts, A.
- 1745-1752 Electricity generation:: regulatory mechanisms to incentive renewable alternative energy sources in Brazil
by Cavaliero, Carla Kazue Nakao & Da Silva, Ennio Peres
- 1753-1762 Power sector reforms in Brazil and its impacts on energy efficiency and research and development activities
by Jannuzzi, Gilberto De Martino
2005, Volume 33, Issue 12
- 1499-1507 Oil consumption and CO2 emissions in China's road transport: current status, future trends, and policy implications
by He, Kebin & Huo, Hong & Zhang, Qiang & He, Dongquan & An, Feng & Wang, Michael & Walsh, Michael P.
- 1509-1525 Assessing policies towards sustainable transport in Europe: an integrated model
by Zachariadis, Theodoros
- 1527-1539 Explaining wind power planning outcomes:: some findings from a study in England and Wales
by Toke, Dave
- 1541-1555 Decision support tool to evaluate alternative policies regulating wind integration into autonomous energy systems
by Zouros, N. & Contaxis, G. C. & Kabouris, J.
- 1557-1576 Near-term technology policies for long-term climate targets--economy wide versus technology specific approaches
by Sanden, Bjorn A. & Azar, Christian
- 1577-1585 Implementing a double dividend: recycling ecotaxes towards lower labour taxes
by Manresa, Antonio & Sancho, Ferran
- 1587-1596 Causes for an asymmetric relation between the price of crude oil and refined petroleum products
by Kaufmann, Robert K. & Laskowski, Cheryl
- 1597-1612 The welfare effects and the distributive impact of carbon taxation on Italian households
by Tiezzi, Silvia
- 1613-1625 ENERGY STAR product specification development framework: using data and analysis to make program decisions
by McWhinney, Marla & Fanara, Andrew & Clark, Robin & Hershberg, Craig & Schmeltz, Rachel & Roberson, Judy
- 1627-1632 Electricity consumption and economic growth: evidence from Korea
by Yoo, Seung-Hoon
2005, Volume 33, Issue 11
- 1367-1372 Alleviating energy poverty for the world's poor
by Sagar, Ambuj D.
- 1373-1383 Multi-criteria analysis of alternative-fuel buses for public transportation
by Tzeng, Gwo-Hshiung & Lin, Cheng-Wei & Opricovic, Serafim
- 1385-1395 External costs of electricity production: case study Croatia
by Bozicevic Vrhovcak, Maja & Tomsic, Zeljko & Debrecin, Nenad
- 1397-1407 Policies and market factors driving wind power development in the United States
by Bird, Lori & Bolinger, Mark & Gagliano, Troy & Wiser, Ryan & Brown, Matthew & Parsons, Brian
- 1409-1424 Primary energy demand in Japan: an empirical analysis of long-term trends and future CO2 emissions
by Hunt, Lester C. & Ninomiya, Yasushi
- 1425-1444 The household energy gap: examining the divide between habitual- and purchase-related conservation behaviours
by Barr, Stewart & Gilg, Andrew W & Ford, Nicholas
- 1445-1459 Industrial DSM in a deregulated European electricity market--a case study of 11 plants in Sweden
by Trygg, Louise & Karlsson, Bjorn G
- 1461-1467 Energy and exergy utilization in agricultural sector of Saudi Arabia
by Dincer, I. & Hussain, M. M. & Al-Zaharnah, I.
- 1469-1492 The rise and fall of German hard coal subsidies
by Storchmann, Karl
- 1493-1494 Energy, the state, and the market: British energy policy since 1979: Dieter Helm; Oxford University Press, Oxford, UK, 2003, pp. 457+xvi, ISBN 0-19-26203-9
by Skinner, Robert G.
- 1495-1495 Corrigendum to "Energy demand, economic growth, and energy efficiency--the Bakun dam-induced sustainable energy policy revisited" [Energy policy 32 (2004) 679-689]
by Keong, Choy Yee
2005, Volume 33, Issue 10
- 1233-1238 "Carbon-Money Exchange" to contain global warming and deforestation
by Nagase, Kozo
- 1239-1250 A European-wide harmonised tradable green certificate scheme for renewable electricity: is it really so beneficial?
by del Rio, Pablo
- 1251-1259 Solar supported steam production for power generation in Egypt
by El-Sayed, Mohamed A. H.
- 1261-1270 Environmental and economic assessment of landfill gas electricity generation in Korea using LEAP model
by Shin, Ho-Chul & Park, Jin-Won & Kim, Ho-Seok & Shin, Eui-Soon
- 1271-1285 Integrated resource planning (IRP) and power sector reform in developing countries
by D'Sa, Antonette
- 1287-1298 Village electrification technologies--an evaluation of photovoltaic cells and compact fluorescent lamps and their applicability in rural villages based on a Tanzanian case study
by Gullberg, Monica & Ilskog, Elisabeth & Katyega, Maneno & Kjellstrom, Bjorn
- 1299-1307 Electrification co-operatives bring new light to rural Tanzania
by Ilskog, Elisabeth & Kjellstrom, Bjorn & Gullberg, Monica & Katyega, Maneno & Chambala, William
- 1309-1317 Meeting electrification's social objectives in South Africa, and implications for developing countries
by Gaunt, C. T.
- 1319-1328 Actuarial pricing of energy efficiency projects: lessons foul and fair
by Mathew, Paul & Kromer, J. Stephen & Sezgen, Osman & Meyers, Steven
- 1329-1338 Evaluation of energy conservation programs in residential sector using fuzzy logic methodology
by Jaber, Jamal O. & Mamlook, Rustom & Awad, Wa'el
- 1339-1350 Electricity restructuring in Turkey
by Ozkyvrak, Ozlem
- 1351-1362 Economic and environmental efficiency of district heating plants
by Agrell, Per J. & Bogetoft, Peter
- 1362-1363 Corrigendum to "Consumer lifestyles approach to US energy use and the related CO2 emissions": [Energy Policy 33 (2005) 197-208]
by Bin, Shui & Dowlatabadi, Hadi
2005, Volume 33, Issue 9
- 1099-1108 US electric industry response to carbon constraint: a life-cycle assessment of supply side alternatives
by Meier, Paul J. & Wilson, Paul P. H. & Kulcinski, Gerald L. & Denholm, Paul L.
- 1109-1116 Electricity consumption, employment and real income in Australia evidence from multivariate Granger causality tests
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Smyth, Russell
- 1117-1142 Using energy scenarios to explore alternative energy pathways in California
by Ghanadan, Rebecca & Koomey, Jonathan G.
- 1143-1154 Endogenous technological change and emissions: the case of the German steel industry
by Lutz, Christian & Meyer, Bernd & Nathani, Carsten & Schleich, Joachim
- 1155-1167 Economic and policy implications of public support for ethanol production in California's San Joaquin Valley
by Burnes, Ellen & Wichelns, Dennis & Hagen, John W.
- 1169-1177 Health costs caused by oil extraction air emissions and the benefits from abatement: the case of Kazakhstan
by Netalieva, Indira & Wesseler, Justus & Heijman, Wim
- 1179-1185 Short- and long-run demand for energy in Mexico: a cointegration approach
by Galindo, Luis Miguel
- 1187-1198 Impact assessment of the Electricity Act 2003 on the Indian power sector
by Thakur, Tripta & Deshmukh, S. G. & Kaushik, S. C. & Kulshrestha, Mukul
- 1199-1212 Additional renewable energy growth through small-scale community orientated energy policies
by Hain, J. J. & Ault, G. W. & Galloway, S. J & Cruden, A. & McDonald, J. R.
- 1213-1221 Nigeria's electric power sector reform: what should form the key objectives?
by Ikeme, J. & Ebohon, Obas John
- 1223-1230 Swedish CO2-emissions 1900-2010: an exploratory note
by Kristrom, Bengt & Lundgren, Tommy
2005, Volume 33, Issue 8
- 965-974 The European directive on renewable electricity: conflicts and compromises
by Rowlands, Ian H.
- 975-978 The decrease of CO2 emission intensity is decarbonization at national and global levels
by Sun, J. W.
- 979-993 Accuracy of past projections of US energy consumption
by O'Neill, Brian C. & Desai, Mausami
- 995-1002 Changes in energy intensities of Thai industry between 1981 and 2000: a decomposition analysis
by Bhattacharyya, Subhes C. & Ussanarassamee, Arjaree
- 1003-1010 Croatia energy planning and Kyoto Protocol
by Duic, Neven & Juretic, Franjo & Zeljko, Mladen & Bogdan, Zeljko
- 1011-1019 Estimating the Turkish residential-commercial energy output based on genetic algorithm (GA) approaches
by Canyurt, Olcay Ersel & Ozturk, Harun Kemal & Hepbasli, Arif & Utlu, Zafer
- 1021-1036 Cooking fuel use patterns in India: 1983-2000
by Viswanathan, Brinda & Kavi Kumar, K. S.
- 1037-1051 Energy efficiency--a forgotten goal in the Swedish building sector?
by Nassen, Jonas & Holmberg, John
- 1053-1067 Who should administer energy-efficiency programs?
by Blumstein, Carl & Goldman, Charles & Barbose, Galen
- 1069-1084 IT substitution for energy leads to a resilient structure for a survival strategy of Japan's electric power industry
by Watanabe, Chihiro & Kishioka, Miharu & Carvajal, Carlos Antonio
- 1085-1093 Electricity tariffs in Hong Kong: what went wrong and what can we do about it?
by Luk, Stephen
- 1093-1095 Corrigendum to "Renewables portfolio standard and regional energy structure optimisation in China?" [Energy Policy 32 (2004) 279-287]
by Fan, Jie & Sun, Wei & Ren, Dong-ming
2005, Volume 33, Issue 7
- 829-837 Economic reform, energy, and development: the case of Mexican manufacturing
by Aguayo, Francisco & Gallagher, Kevin P.
- 839-855 The impact of global change on the hydropower potential of Europe: a model-based analysis
by Lehner, Bernhard & Czisch, Gregor & Vassolo, Sara
- 857-866 Strategic policy and the logistics of crude oil transit in Lithuania
by Pasukeviciute, Irma & Roe, Michael
- 867-871 The LMDI approach to decomposition analysis: a practical guide
by Ang, B. W.
- 873-883 Economic, energy, and environmental impact of the Louisiana Energy Fund
by Kaiser, Mark J. & Olatubi, Williams O. & Pulsipher, Allan G.
- 885-896 The costs of mitigating carbon emissions in China: findings from China MARKAL-MACRO modeling
by Chen, Wenying
- 897-913 Electricity market modeling trends
by Ventosa, Mariano & Baillo, Alvaro & Ramos, Andres & Rivier, Michel
- 915-925 Regulation and efficiency: an empirical analysis of the United Kingdom continental shelf petroleum industry
by Kashani, Hossein A.
- 927-937 An estimation of the Swiss hydropower rent
by Banfi, Silvia & Filippini, Massimo & Mueller, Adrian
- 939-947 Managing a reservoir-based hydro-energy plant: building understanding in the buy and sell decisions in a changing environment
by van Ackere, Ann & Ruud, Morten & Davidsen, Paal
- 949-962 Move over! Stock turnover, retrofit and industrial energy efficiency
by Worrell, Ernst & Biermans, Gijs
2005, Volume 33, Issue 6
- 721-756 Calculating energy-saving potentials of heat-island reduction strategies
by Akbari, H. & Konopacki, S.
- 757-775 Feebates, rebates and gas-guzzler taxes: a study of incentives for increased fuel economy
by Greene, David L. & Patterson, Philip D. & Singh, Margaret & Li, Jia
- 777-786 Carbon emission coefficient of power consumption in India: baseline determination from the demand side
by Nag, Barnali & Parikh, Jyoti K.
- 787-798 Distributed generation: definition, benefits and issues
by Pepermans, G. & Driesen, J. & Haeseldonckx, D. & Belmans, R. & D'haeseleer, W.
- 799-807 Renewable energy as a natural gas price hedge: the case of wind
by Berry, David
- 809-813 Quantifying the external cost of oil consumption within the context of sustainable development
by Abdel Sabour, Sabry. A.
- 815-825 Supply- and demand-side effects of power sector planning with demand-side management options and SO2 emission constraints
by Shrestha, Ram M. & Marpaung, Charles O. P.
2005, Volume 33, Issue 5
- 579-594 Natural gas as an alternative to crude oil in automotive fuel chains well-to-wheel analysis and transition strategy development
by Hekkert, Marko P. & Hendriks, Franka H. J. F. & Faaij, Andre P. C. & Neelis, Maarten L.
- 595-602 Social attitude towards wind energy applications in Greece
by Kaldellis, J. K.
- 603-609 Second stage energy conservation experience with a textile industry
by Palanichamy, C. & Sundar Babu, N.
- 611-618 Labeling design effort for household refrigerator-freezers in Malaysia
by Saidur, R. & Masjuki, H. H. & Mahlia, T. M. I.
- 619-632 Technological change and petroleum exploration in the Gulf of Mexico
by Managi, Shunsuke & Opaluch, James J. & Jin, Di & Grigalunas, Thomas A.
- 633-650 Double-dividend analysis with SCREEN:: an empirical study for Switzerland
by Frei, Christoph W. & Haldi, Pierre-Andre & Sarlos, Gerard
- 651-658 Energy efficiency improvement procedures and audit results of electrical, thermal and solar applications in Palestine
by Ibrik, Imad H. & Mahmoud, Marwan M.
- 659-670 The political economy of trans-Pakistan gas pipeline project: assessing the political and economic risks for India
by Pandian, S.
- 671-677 Energy partnership: Israel and the Persian Gulf
by Bahgat, G.
- 679-689 Energy demand, economic growth, and energy efficiency--the Bakun dam-induced sustainable energy policy revisited
by Keong, Choy Yee
- 691-704 An international survey of the energy service company (ESCO) industry
by Vine, Edward
- 705-716 UK biomass energy since 1990: the mismatch between project types and policy objectives
by van der Horst, Dan
- 716-717 Corrigendum to "Brazilian energy policies side-effects on CO2 emissions reduction?" [Energy Policy 32 (2004) 349-364]
by Szklo, Alexandre Salem & Schaeffer, Roberto & Schuller, Marcio Edgar & Chandler, William
2005, Volume 33, Issue 4
- 429-437 Structural change in energy use
by Schafer, Andreas
- 439-449 Electricity sector restructuring in India: an environmentally beneficial policy?
by Perkins, Richard
- 451-465 Carbon intensity of electricity generation and CDM baseline: case studies of three Chinese provinces
by Zhang, Chi & Heller, Thomas C. & May, Michael M.
- 467-474 The residential demand for electricity in Australia: an application of the bounds testing approach to cointegration
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Smyth, Russell
- 475-482 Reviewing tax system and its reform plan for the fuel market in South Korea
by Lee, Myung-Kyoon
- 483-498 Simulating the impacts of a strategic fuels reserve in California
by Ford, Andrew
- 499-509 Energy and environment in the ASEAN: challenges and opportunities
by Karki, Shankar K. & Mann, Michael D. & Salehfar, Hossein
- 511-523 Transaction costs, institutional rigidities and the size of the clean development mechanism
by Michaelowa, Axel & Jotzo, Frank
- 525-542 Coal cleaning: a viable strategy for reduced carbon emissions and improved environment in China?
by Glomsrod, Solveig & Taoyuan, Wei
- 543-554 Empirical analysis of the environmental and energy policies in some developing countries using widely employed macroeconomic indicators: the cases of Brazil, China and India
by Focacci, Antonio
- 555-562 Energy requirements of households in Brazil
by Cohen, Claude & Lenzen, Manfred & Schaeffer, Roberto
- 563-576 Performance of Indian power sector during a decade under restructuring: a critique
by Sharma, D. Parameswara & Nair, P. S. Chandramohanan & Balasubramanian, R.
2005, Volume 33, Issue 3
- 279-287 Renewables portfolio standard and regional energy structure optimisation in China
by Fan, J. & Sun, W. & Ren, D. -M.