Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:enepol
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
More pages of listings: 0| 1| 2| 3| 4| 5| 6| 7| 8| 9| 10| 11| 12| 13| 14| 15| 16| 17| 18| 19| 20| 21| 22| 23| 24| 25| 26| 27| 28| 29| 30| 31| 32| 33| 34| 35| 36| 37| 38| 39| 40| 41| 42| 43| 44| 45| 46| 47
2005, Volume 33, Issue 3
- 289-296 Environmental impacts from the solar energy technologies
by Tsoutsos, Theocharis & Frantzeskaki, Niki & Gekas, Vassilis
- 297-306 Can the woodfuel supply in sub-Saharan Africa be sustainable? The case of N'Djamena, Chad
by van der Plas, Robert J. & Abdel-Hamid, Mahamat Ali
- 307-318 Improving air quality in large cities by substituting natural gas for coal in China: changing idea and incentive policy implications
by Mao, Xianqiang & Guo, Xiurui & Chang, Yongguan & Peng, Yingdeng
- 319-335 Driving forces behind the stagnancy of China's energy-related CO2 emissions from 1996 to 1999: the relative importance of structural change, intensity change and scale change
by Wu, Libo & Kaneko, Shinji & Matsuoka, Shunji
- 337-347 Evaluating the impact of three incentive programs on the economics of cofiring willow biomass with coal in New York State
by Tharakan, Pradeep J. & Volk, Timothy A. & Lindsey, Christopher A. & Abrahamson, Lawrence P. & White, Edwin H.
- 349-364 Brazilian energy policies side-effects on CO2 emissions reduction
by Szklo, Alexandre Salem & Schaeffer, Roberto & Edgar Schuller, Marcio & Chandler, William
- 365-386 Natural gas in Brazil's energy matrix: demand for 1995-2010 and usage factors
by Fernandes, Elton & Fonseca, Marcus Vinicius de A. & Alonso, Paulo Sergio R.
- 387-405 Review of US ESCO industry market trends: an empirical analysis of project data
by Goldman, Charles A. & Hopper, Nicole C. & Osborn, Julie G.
- 407-419 Potential long-term impacts of changes in US vehicle fuel efficiency standards
by Bezdek, Roger H. & Wendling, Robert M.
- 421-424 Natural gas in Asia: the challenges of growth in China, India, Japan and Korea: Ian Wybrew-Bond and Jonathan Stern (Eds.); Oxford University Press for the Oxford Institute for Energy Studies, Oxford, 2002, 321pp
by Chow, L. C. H.
- 425-425 Corrigendum to "A healthy reduction in oil consumption and carbon emissions?" [Energy Policy 33 (2005) 1-4]
by Higgins, Paul A.T. & Higgins, Millicent
2005, Volume 33, Issue 2
- 133-150 Global experience curves for wind farms
by Junginger, M. & Faaij, A. & Turkenburg, W. C.
- 151-170 Inclusion of cool roofs in nonresidential Title 24 prescriptive requirements
by Levinson, Ronnen & Akbari, Hashem & Konopacki, Steve & Bretz, Sarah
- 171-182 Micro-economic modelling of biofuel system in France to determine tax exemption policy under uncertainty
by Rozakis, S. & Sourie, J. -C.
- 183-196 The early adoption of green power by Dutch households: An empirical exploration of factors influencing the early adoption of green electricity for domestic purposes
by Arkesteijn, Karlijn & Oerlemans, Leon
- 197-208 Consumer lifestyle approach to US energy use and the related CO2 emissions
by Bin, Shui & Dowlatabadi, Hadi
- 209-219 Design for renewable energy systems with application to rural areas in Japan
by Nakata, Toshihiko & Kubo, Kazuo & Lamont, Alan
- 221-233 The measurement of the energy intensity of manufacturing industries: a principal components analysis
by Bernard, Jean-Thomas & Cote, Bruno
- 235-244 A multicriteria approach to evaluate wind energy plants on an Italian island
by Cavallaro, Fausto & Ciraolo, Luigi
- 245-255 Industry lobbying and the political economy of GHG trade in the European Union
by Markussen, Peter & Svendsen, Gert Tinggaard
- 257-271 Combining interviewing and modeling for end-user energy conservation
by Goldblatt, David L. & Hartmann, Christoph & Durrenberger, Gregor
- 271-273 Corrigendum to "Scenarios for a robust policy mix: the final report of the German study commission on sustainable energy supply": [Energy Policy 32 (2004) 1673-1678]
by Hennicke, P.
- 275-271 Erratum to: "The Kyoto protocol--a victim of supply security? or: if Maslow were in energy politics" [Energy Policy 32 (2004) 1253-1256]
by Frei, Christoph W.
2005, Volume 33, Issue 1
- 1-4 A healthy reduction in oil consumption and carbon emissions
by Higgins, Paul A. T. & Higgins, Millicent
- 5-13 Probabilistic analysis of electrical energy costs comparing: production costs for gas, coal and nuclear power plants
by Feretic, Danilo & Tomsic, Zeljko
- 15-25 A review of efforts to restructure Texas' electricity market
by Zarnikau, Jay
- 27-38 Renewable energy policy in South Africa: policy options for renewable electricity
by Winkler, Harald
- 39-51 Impact of electricity prices and volumetric water allocation on energy and groundwater demand management:: analysis from Western India
by Kumar, M. Dinesh
- 53-61 The mineral economy: a model for the shape of oil production curves
by Bardi, Ugo
- 63-68 Energy labeling for electric fans in Malaysia
by Mahlia, T. M. I. & Masjuki, H. H. & Taha, F. M. & Rahim, N. A. & Saidur, R.
- 69-87 Cost functions and the electric utility industry. A contribution to the debate on deregulation
by Ramos-Real, Francisco Javier
- 89-98 Genetic algorithm approach to estimate transport energy demand in Turkey
by Haldenbilen, Soner & Ceylan, Halim
- 99-112 Energy and the World Summit on Sustainable Development: what next?
by Spalding-Fecher, Randall & Winkler, Harald & Mwakasonda, Stanford
- 113-126 Russian energy efficiency projects: lessons learnt from Activities Implemented Jointly pilot phase
by Korppoo, Anna
- 126-129 Corrigendum to "Bioenergy policy and market development in Finland and Sweden?" [Energy Policy 32 (2004) 1707-1721]
by Ericsson, Karin & Huttunen, Suvi & Nilsson, Lars J. & Svenningson, Per
- 127-126 Petro-dragon's rise: What it means for China and the World: Xiaojie Xu (Ed.); European Press Academic Publishing, Fucecchio, Italy, 151pp. ISBN: 88-8398-015-8. 2002. Also available at www.e-p-a-p.com
by Zha, D.
2004, Volume 32, Issue 18
- 1993-1998 Does the Bush Administration's climate policy mean climate protection?
by Blanchard, Odile & Perkaus, James F.
- 1999-2005 CO2 emissions embodied in international trade: evidence for Spain
by Sanchez-Choliz, Julio & Duarte, Rosa
- 2007-2018 Solar systems diffusion in local markets
by Sidiras, Dimitrios K. & Koukios, Emmanuel G.
- 2019-2033 An analysis of the Greek energy system in view of the Kyoto commitments
by Agoris, D. & Tigas, K. & Giannakidis, G. & Siakkis, F. & Vassos, S. & Vassilakos, N. & Kilias, V. & Damassiotis, M.
- 2035-2047 Oil policies and privatization strategies in Mexico: implications for the petrochemical sector and its production spaces
by Laguna, Norma Martinez
- 2049-2066 Implementation of wind energy in the Netherlands: the importance of the social-institutional setting
by Agterbosch, Susanne & Vermeulen, Walter & Glasbergen, Pieter
- 2067-2076 Electricity theft: a comparative analysis
by Smith, Thomas B.
- 2077-2088 Will OPEC lose from the Kyoto Protocol?
by Barnett, Jon & Dessai, Suraje & Webber, Michael
2004, Volume 32, Issue 17
- 1887-1889 Special Edition: Energy policy for a sustainable future
by Mitchell, Catherine
- 1891-1904 Step changes for decarbonising the energy system: research needs for renewables, energy efficiency and nuclear power
by Ekins, Paul
- 1905-1919 Technologies and innovation for system change in the UK: status, prospects and system requirements of some leading renewable energy options
by Gross, Robert
- 1921-1933 New directions for household energy efficiency: evidence from the UK
by Boardman, Brenda
- 1935-1947 Renewable energy policy in the UK 1990-2003
by Mitchell, Catherine & Connor, Peter
- 1949-1956 Total cost estimates for large-scale wind scenarios in UK
by Dale, Lewis & Milborrow, David & Slark, Richard & Strbac, Goran
- 1957-1965 Nuclear power and the characteristics of `ordinariness'--the case of UK energy policy
by MacKerron, Gordon
- 1967-1979 UK gas security: time to get serious
by Stern, Jonathan
- 1981-1990 Co-provision in sustainable energy systems: the case of micro-generation
by Watson, Jim
2004, Volume 32, Issue 16
- 1783-1787 Viewpoint: Mitigation of emissions through energy efficiency standards for room air conditioners in Malaysia
by Mahlia, T. M. I. & Masjuki, H. H. & Saidur, R. & Amalina, M. A.
- 1789-1798 Towards sustainability: energy efficiency, thermodynamic analysis, and the `two cultures'
by Hammond, G.P.Geoffrey P.
- 1799-1805 Renewable energy and market-based approaches to greenhouse gas reduction--opportunity or obstacle?
by Sonneborn, Carrie L.
- 1807-1817 Modelling a district heating system: Introduction of waste incineration, policy instruments and co-operation with an industry
by Holmgren, Kristina & Gebremedhin, Alemayehu
- 1819-1824 Cost-benefit analysis of implementing minimum energy efficiency standards for household refrigerator-freezers in Malaysia
by Mahlia, T. M. I. & Masjuki, H. H. & Saidur, R. & Amalina, M. A.
- 1825-1841 The near-term impacts of carbon mitigation policies on manufacturing industries
by Morgenstern, Richard D. & Ho, Mun & Shih, J.-S.Jhih-Shyang & Zhang, Xuehua
- 1843-1860 WAP explained
by Kaiser, Mark J. & Pulsipher, A.G.Allan G.
- 1861-1877 Environmental policy-making in a difficult context: motorized two-wheeled vehicle emissions in India
by Badami, Madhav G.
- 1879-1882 Oil supply insecurity: control versus damage costs
by Owen, A.D.Anthony D.
- 1883-1884 The more you put in, the less you get out: (Energy Services--Brussels 27-28th March 2003)
by Zavody, Zoltan
2004, Volume 32, Issue 15
- 1673-1678 Scenarios for a robust policy mix: the final report of the German study commission on sustainable energy supply
by Hennicke, P.
- 1679-1692 Experiments with a methodology to model the role of R&D expenditures in energy technology learning processes; first results
by Miketa, Asami & Schrattenholzer, Leo
- 1693-1705 Electricity access for geographically disadvantaged rural communities--technology and policy insights
by Chaurey, Akanksha & Ranganathan, Malini & Mohanty, Parimita
- 1707-1721 Bioenergy policy and market development in Finland and Sweden
by Ericsson, Karin & Huttunen, Suvi & Nilsson, L.J.Lars J. & Svenningsson, Per
- 1723-1735 An analysis of cross-sectional variations in total household energy requirements in India using micro survey data
by Pachauri, Shonali
- 1737-1751 Opportunity for inter-regional integration of electricity markets: the case of Shandong and Shanghai in East China
by Gnansounou, Edgard & Dong, Jun
- 1753-1766 What causes the disparity of electricity externality estimates?
by Sundqvist, Thomas
- 1767-1780 Lessons from deregulation in Colombia: successes, failures and the way ahead
by Larsen, Erik R. & Dyner, Isaac & Bedoya V., Leonardo & Franco, Carlos Jaime
2004, Volume 32, Issue 14
- 1569-1572 Growth curves for long-term global CO2 emission reduction analysis
by Ang, B. W.
- 1573-1589 Distributed generation: remote power systems with advanced storage technologies
by Clark, Woodrow & Isherwood, William
- 1591-1601 Deregulated power prices: comparison of volatility
by Li, Ying & Flynn, Peter C.
- 1603-1614 Harvesting and redistributing renewable energy: on the role of gas and electricity grids to overcome intermittency through the generation and storage of hydrogen
by Anderson, Dennis & Leach, Matthew
- 1615-1624 Energy and exergy use in public and private sector of Saudi Arabia
by Dincer, I. & Hussain, M. M. & Al-Zaharnah, I.
- 1625-1637 Notions on learning applied to wind turbine development in the Netherlands and Denmark
by Kamp, Linda M. & Smits, Ruud E. H. M. & Andriesse, Cornelis D.
- 1639-1652 The effect of wind power on CO2 abatement in the Nordic Countries
by Holttinen, Hannele & Tuhkanen, Sami
- 1653-1665 A theoretical prediction of non-methane gaseous emissions from natural gas combustion
by Sonibare, J. A. & Akeredolu, F. A.
- 1667-1668 Energy revolution: policies for a sustainable future: Howard Geller, Island Press, Washington, DC, 2003, 289pp., ISBN 1-55963-965-2
by Craig, Paul
- 1668-1670 Climate change and power: economic instruments for European electricity: Christian Vrolijk (Ed.), Earthscan, London, 2002, 310pp, price [pound sign] 35, ISBN 1-85383-822-5
by Michaelowa, Axel
2004, Volume 32, Issue 13
- 1457-1475 Measuring international electricity integration: a comparative study of the power systems under the Nordic Council, MERCOSUR, and NAFTA
by Pineau, Pierre-Olivier & Hira, Anil & Froschauer, Karl
- 1477-1486 The costs and benefits of early action before Kyoto compliance
by Pan, Haoran & Regemorter, Denise Van
- 1487-1497 Electricity industry reforms in the Philippines
by Sharma, Deepak & Madamba, Sonia E. & Chan, Ma. Rosario L.
- 1499-1510 Comments on the Brazilian Proposal and contributions to global temperature increase with different climate responses--CO2 emissions due to fossil fuels, CO2 emissions due to land use change
by Rosa, Luiz Pinguelli & Ribeiro, Suzana Kahn & Muylaert, Maria Silvia & Pires de Campos, Christiano
- 1511-1530 The European Union balancing between CO2 reduction commitments and growth policies: decomposition analyses
by Kaivo-oja, Jari & Luukkanen, Jyrki
- 1531-1543 The role of the four electric power sectors in the Korean national economy: an input-output analysis
by Han, Sang-Yong & Yoo, Seung-Hoon & Kwak, Seung-Jun
- 1545-1554 The learning potential of photovoltaics: implications for energy policy
by van der Zwaan, Bob & Rabl, Ari
- 1555-1564 Emissions accounting for use and supply of electricity in the Nordic market
by Sjodin, Jorgen & Gronkvist, Stefan
2004, Volume 32, Issue 12
- 1355-1362 Challenges when electricity markets face the investment phase
by Finon, Dominique & Johnsen, Tor Arnt & Midttun, Atle
- 1363-1374 Economics of clean development mechanism power projects under alternative approaches for setting baseline emissions
by Shrestha, Ram M. & Shrestha, Rabin
- 1375-1388 Process industry energy retrofits: the importance of emission baselines for greenhouse gas reductions
by Adahl, Anders & Harvey, Simon & Berntsson, Thore
- 1389-1393 On the predictive accuracy of crude oil futures prices
by Abosedra, Salah & Baghestani, Hamid
- 1395-1404 Residential energy use: an international perspective on long-term trends in Denmark, Norway and Sweden
by Unander, Fridtjof & Ettestol, Ingunn & Ting, Mike & Schipper, Lee
- 1405-1414 REFIT and RPS: options for a harmonised Community framework
by Lauber, Volkmar
- 1415-1428 Economic potential of natural gas-fired cogeneration--analysis of Brazil's chemical industry
by Szklo, Alexandre Salem & Soares, Jeferson Borghetti & Tolmasquim, Mauricio Tiomno
- 1429-1435 The welfare effects of different pricing schemes for electricity distribution in Finland
by Kopsakangas-Savolainen, Maria
- 1437-1450 Policies for advancing energy efficiency and renewable energy use in Brazil
by Geller, Howard & Schaeffer, Roberto & Szklo, Alexandre & Tolmasquim, Mauricio
- 1451-1452 Society, behaviour and climate change mitigation: Eberhard Jochem, Jayant Sathaye and Daniel Bouille (Eds.); Kluwer, Dordrecht, 2000, 237pp, ISBN 0-7923-6802-9, 89 Euro
by Michaelowa, Axel
- 1452-1453 Erratum to "OPEC's optimal crude oil price": [Energy policy 32 (2004) 269]
by Horn, Manfred
2004, Volume 32, Issue 11
- 1253-1256 The Kyoto protocol--a victim of supply security?: or: if Maslow were in energy politics
by Frei, Christoph W.
- 1257-1260 Inequality of energy intensities across OECD countries: a note
by Alcantara, Vicent & Duro, Juan Antonio
- 1261-1276 Regulatory performance analysis case study: Britain's electricity industry
by Gorini de Oliveira, Ricardo & Tolmasquim, Mauricio Tiomno
- 1277-1289 Reorganization of the power distribution sector in India
by Dossani, Rafiq
- 1291-1301 The impact of IT investment on energy: Japan and US comparison in 2010
by Takase, Kae & Murota, Yasuhiro
- 1303-1317 Multiproject baselines for evaluation of electric power projects
by Sathaye, Jayant & Murtishaw, Scott & Price, Lynn & Lefranc, Maurice & Roy, Joyashree & Winkler, Harald & Spalding-Fecher, Randall
- 1319-1337 Policy alternatives in reforming energy utilities in developing countries
by Gabriele, Alberto
- 1339-1347 Energy education: breaking up the rational energy use barriers
by Dias, Rubens A. & Mattos, Cristiano R. & Balestieri, Jose A. P.
- 1349-1350 The cost of climate policy: M. Jaccard, J. Nyboer and B. Sadownik; UBC Press, 2002
by Reiner, D. M.
- 1351-1350 Rejoinder to book review
by Jaccard, M. K.
2004, Volume 32, Issue 10
- 1151-1158 Decision support for energy conservation promotion:: an analytic hierarchy process approach
by Kablan, M. M.
- 1159-1171 Energy policy options--from the perspective of public attitudes and risk perceptions
by Viklund, Mattias
- 1173-1184 A decision model for financial assurance instruments in the upstream petroleum sector
by Ferreira, Doneivan & Suslick, Saul & Farley, Joshua & Costanza, Robert & Krivov, Sergey
- 1185-1197 Action plan for wind energy development in the Canary Islands
by Calero, R. & Carta, J. A.
- 1199-1207 Can photovoltaic technologies help attain sustainable rural development in Bangladesh?
by Biswas, Wahidul K. & Diesendorf, Mark & Bryce, Paul
- 1209-1224 Long-term infrastructure forecasting in the Gulf of Mexico: a decision- and resource-based approach
by Kaiser, Mark J. & Mesyanzhinov, Dmitry V. & Pulsipher, Allan G.
- 1225-1229 Energy for sustainable development in China
by Weidou, Ni & Johansson, Thomas B
- 1231-1242 Hydrogen from renewable resources--the hundred year commitment
by Adamson, Kerry-Ann
- 1243-1245 Uzbekistan, an expanding and capital-hungry economy: specific inter-related opportunities in energy, IT and agriculture
by Saidkhodjaeva, Malika
- 1247-1249 A development perspective for biomass-fuelled electricity generation technologies. Economic technology assessment in view of sustainability: Roland V. Siemons, The Netherlands, 2002
by Lindbo, Hans-Henrik & Mostert, Wolfgang
2004, Volume 32, Issue 9
- 1045-1052 California's electricity crisis: a market apart?
by Bushnell, James
- 1053-1073 Renewable electricity in the Netherlands
by Junginger, M. & Agterbosch, S. & Faaij, A. & Turkenburg, W.
- 1075-1085 Pricing of Contracts for Difference in the Nordic market
by Kristiansen, T.
- 1087-1108 Stimulating R&D of industrial energy-efficient technology. Policy lessons--impulse technology
by Luiten, Esther & Blok, Kornelis
- 1109-1130 State responsibility and compensation for climate change damages--a legal and economic assessment
by Tol, Richard S. J. & Verheyen, Roda
- 1131-1139 Decomposition analysis for policymaking in energy:: which is the preferred method?
by Ang, B. W.
- 1141-1146 How adequate policies can push renewables
by Goldemberg, Jose & Coelho, Suani Teixeira & Lucon, Oswaldo
- 1147-1148 Corrigendum to "Deregulated power prices: comparison of diurnal patterns" [Energy Policy 32 (2004) 657-672]
by Li, Ying & Flynn, Peter C.
2004, Volume 32, Issue 8
- 945-947 Energy efficiency fallacies--a postscript
by Brookes, Leonard
- 949-960 Technical and economical analysis of an induced demand in the photovoltaic sector
by Ciorba, Umberto & Pauli, Francesco & Menna, Pietro
- 961-968 How should greenhouse gas permits be allocated in the EU?
by Vesterdal, Morten & Svendsen, Gert Tinggaard
- 969-988 Energy and emission monitoring for policy use Trend analysis with reconstructed energy balances
by Boonekamp, P. G. M.
- 989-1000 Empirical assessment of energy-price policies: the case for cross-price elasticities
by Frondel, Manuel
- 1001-1011 Mitigation policies for energy related greenhouse gas emissions in Cyprus: the potential role of natural gas imports
by Mirasgedis, S. & Sarafidis, Y. & Georgopoulou, E. & Lalas, D. P. & Papastavros, C.
- 1013-1023 Joint implementation: methodology and policy considerations
by Illum, Klaus & Meyer, Niels I
- 1025-1032 Do customer information programs reduce household electricity demand?--the Irish program
by Dulleck, Uwe & Kaufmann, Sylvia
- 1033-1035 Testing times: the future of the Scandinavian electricity industry: ECON Centre for Economic Analysis. ECON Report 68/02, Oslo, Norway, 231pp
by Johnsen, Tor Arnt
- 1036-1038 Crude power: politics and the oil market: Oystein Noreng, I.B. Tauris, London, 2002, 254pp., $65.00
by Chang, Youngho
- 1038-1039 "Green energy in Europe--strategic prospects to 2010": Ecofys/Greenprices Rolf de Vos (Ed.); Reuters Business Insight, London, 2002, 187pp
by Haas, Reinhard
- 1039-1041 Corrigendum to "The potential of solar electric power for meeting future US energy needs: a comparison or projections of solar electric energy generation and Arctic National Wildlife Refuge oil production" [Energy Policy 32 (2004) 289-297]
by Byrne, John & Kurdgelashvili, Lado & Poponi, Daniele & Barnett, Allen
2004, Volume 32, Issue 7
- 843-849 Policy differences in the promotion of renewable energies in the EU member states
by Reiche, Danyel & Bechberger, Mischa
- 851-854 Hong Kong's electricity market beyond 2008
by Lam, Pun-Lee
- 855-863 How much do electricity tariff increases in Ukraine hurt the poor?
by Dodonov, Boris & Opitz, Petra & Pfaffenberger, Wolfgang
- 865-879 Investigation of Greek wind energy market time-evolution
by Kaldellis, J. K.
- 881-898 Replacing diesel by solar in the Amazon: short-term economic feasibility of PV-diesel hybrid systems
by Schmid, Aloisio Leoni & Hoffmann, Carlos Augusto Amaral
- 899-914 Joint implementation in energy between the EU and Russia Out look and potential
by Laroui, F. & Tellegen, E. & Tourilova, K.
- 915-927 Thermo-power in Brazil: diagnosis of control and monitoring of gas emissions
by Xavier, Edna Elias & Magrini, Alessandra & Rosa, Luiz Pinguelli & Santos, Marco Aurelio dos
- 929-935 Efficiency versus cost of alternative fuels from renewable resources: outlining decision parameters
by Kaul, Sanjay & Edinger, Raphael
- 937-939 Towards an energy policy: Dieter Helm (Ed.), OXERA publications, 2002
by Waddams, C.
- 939-941 Corrigendum to "Power sector reform in developing countries: mismatched agendas" [Energy Policy 31 (2003) 1273-1289]
by Wamukonya, Neiji
2004, Volume 32, Issue 6
- 711-714 Renewable energy--traditional biomass vs. modern biomass
by Goldemberg, Jose & Teixeira Coelho, Suani
- 715-718 Energy security and global climate change mitigation
by Huntington, Hillard G. & Brown, Stephen P. A.
- 721-735 Design of coordinated energy and environmental policies: use of multi-criteria decision-making
by Greening, Lorna A. & Bernow, Steve
- 737-745 Emissions trading and competitiveness: pros and cons of relative and absolute schemes
by Kuik, Onno & Mulder, Machiel
- 747-760 Thailand's solar white elephants: an analysis of 15 yr of solar battery charging programmes in northern Thailand
by Green, Donna
- 761-771 Local and regional greenhouse gas management
by Fleming, P. D. & Webber, P. H.
- 773-784 Diffusion of energy-saving innovations in industry and the built environment: Dutch studies as inputs for a more integrated analytical framework
by Dieperink, Carel & Brand, Iemy & Vermeulen, Walter
- 785-800 Conflict over biomass energy development in the United Kingdom: some observations and lessons from England and Wales
by Upreti, Bishnu Raj
- 801-810 Biomass energy technologies for rural infrastructure and village power--opportunities and challenges in the context of global climate change concerns
by Kishore, V. V. N. & Bhandari, Preety M. & Gupta, Pratul
- 811-822 Daily oil losses in shipping crude oil: measuring crude oil loss rates in daily North Sea shipping operations
by Bhatia, Rohit & Dinwoodie, John
- 823-832 Economic impact of regulatory reforms in the electricity supply industry: a panel data analysis for OECD countries
by Hattori, Toru & Tsutsui, Miki
- 833-839 How to promote renewable energy systems successfully and effectively
by Haas, R. & Eichhammer, W. & Huber, C. & Langniss, O. & Lorenzoni, A. & Madlener, R. & Menanteau, P. & Morthorst, P. -E. & Martins, A. & Oniszk, A. & Schleich, J. & Smith, A. & Vass, Z. & Verbruggen, A.
2004, Volume 32, Issue 5
- 585-593 CO2 emission from energy use in India: a decomposition analysis
by Paul, Shyamal & Bhattacharya, Rabindra Nath
- 595-610 An analysis of CO2 emissions of Japanese industries during the period between 1985 and 1995
by Yabe, Nobuko
- 611-621 Estimating the price of tradable permits for greenhouse gas emissions in 2008-12
by Springer, Urs & Varilek, Matthew
- 623-633 Geothermal energy sources for water production--socio-economic effects and people's wishes on Milos island: a case study
by Manologlou, E. & Tsartas, P. & Markou, A.
- 635-645 Managing electricity procurement cost and risk by a local distribution company
by Woo, Chi-Keung & Karimov, Rouslan I. & Horowitz, Ira
- 647-655 Assessment of energy efficiency options in the building sector of Lebanon
by Chedid, Riad B. & Ghajar, Raymond F.
- 657-672 Deregulated power prices: comparison of diurnal patterns
by Li, Ying & Flynn, Peter C.
- 673-684 Cross-subsidy in electricity tariffs: evidence from India
by Chattopadhyay, Pradip
- 685-695 Greening London's black cabs: a study of driver's preferences for fuel cell taxis
by Mourato, Susana & Saynor, Bob & Hart, David
- 697-704 Must developing countries commit quantified targets? Time flexibility and equity in climate change mitigation
by Sugiyama, Taishi & Deshun, Liu
- 705-708 Authors' response to the critique of "Public goods and private interests: understanding non-residential demand for green power", by Lawrence Haar and Lamra N. Stanciu
by Wiser, Ryan & Fowlie, Meredith & Holt, Ed
2004, Volume 32, Issue 4
- 443-446 The challenging economic and social issues of climate change: introduction
by Zhang, Zhong-Xiang
- 447-454 US rejection of the Kyoto Protocol: the impact on compliance costs and CO2 emissions
by Manne, Alan & Richels, Richard
- 455-465 Climate coalitions and international trade: assessment of cooperation incentives by issue linkage
by Kemfert, Claudia
- 467-479 Estimates of the costs of Kyoto: Marrakesh versus the McKibbin-Wilcoxen blueprint
by McKibbin, Warwick J. & Wilcoxen, Peter J.
- 481-491 The safety valve and climate policy
by Jacoby, Henry D. & Ellerman, A. Denny
- 493-505 Greenhouse gas emissions in Norway: do carbon taxes work?
by Bruvoll, Annegrete & Larsen, Bodil Merethe
- 507-518 What do we know about carbon taxes? An inquiry into their impacts on competitiveness and distribution of income
by Zhang, ZhongXiang & Baranzini, Andrea
- 519-529 Uncertain discount rates in climate policy analysis
by Newell, Richard G. & Pizer, William A.
- 531-544 On the quality of compliance mechanisms in the Kyoto Protocol
by Nentjes, Andries & Klaassen, Ger
- 545-566 Baseline recommendations for greenhouse gas mitigation projects in the electric power sector
by Kartha, Sivan & Lazarus, Michael & Bosi, Martina
- 567-581 Co-benefits of climate policy--lessons learned from a study in Shanxi, China
by Aunan, Kristin & Fang, Jinghua & Vennemo, Haakon & Oye, Kenneth & Seip, Hans M.
2004, Volume 32, Issue 3
- 301-308 A proposal for transmission pricing methodology in Thailand based on electricity tracing and long-run average incremental cost
by Limpasuwan, T. & Bialek, J. W. & Ongsakul, W. & Limmeechokchai, B.
- 309-320 The guidelines for state policy of energy efficiency in Lithuania
by Klevas, Valentinas & Minkstimas, Renatas
- 321-333 Slow, slow, quick, quick, slow:: Saudi Arabia's `Gas Initiative'
by Robins, Philip
- 335-344 Efficiency and regulation of the Slovenian electricity distribution companies
by Filippini, Massimo & Hrovatin, Nevenka & Zoric, Jelena
- 345-355 Integration of national and regional energy development programs in Baltic States
by Klevas, V. & Antinucci, M.
- 357-366 Medium-range planning economics of future electrical-power generation options
by Jaber, J. O. & Al-Sarkhi, A. & Akash, B. A. & Mohsen, M. S.
- 367-382 Fossil electricity and CO2 sequestration: how natural gas prices, initial conditions and retrofits determine the cost of controlling CO2 emissions
by Johnson, Timothy L. & Keith, David W.
- 383-394 Energy sustainability and global warming in Spain
by Hernandez, Felix & Gual, Miguel Angel & Rio, Pablo Del & Caparros, Alejandro
- 395-411 Implications of changes in household stoves and fuel use in China
by Edwards, Rufus D. & Smith, Kirk R. & Zhang, Junfeng & Ma, Yuqing
- 413-427 Carbon exergy tax: a thermo-economic method to increase the efficient use of exergy resources
by Santarelli, Massimo Gian Luca
- 429-436 Elasticities of electricity demand in urban Indian households
by Filippini, Massimo & Pachauri, Shonali
- 437-439 The solar economy: renewable energy for a sustainable global future: Hermann Scheer; Earthscan Publications Ltd., London, September 2002, 347pp., price [pound sign]17.99, ISBN: 1-85383-835-7
by Huber, Claus
2004, Volume 32, Issue 2
- 151-163 Energy rent and public policy: an analysis of the Canadian coal industry
by Gunton, Thomas
- 165-176 Tradable green certificates in Flanders (Belgium)
by Verbruggen, Aviel
- 177-189 Comparison of energy intensities in European Union countries. Results of a structural decomposition analysis
by Alcantara, Vicent & Duarte, Rosa
- 191-206 The potential economic and environmental impact of a Public Benefit Fund in Louisiana
by Kaiser, Mark J. & Pulsipher, Allan G. & Baumann, Robert H.