Citations for "Bank Credit Cycles"
by Gary Gorton & Ping He
For a complete description of this item, click here
. For a RSS feed for citations of this item, click here
- Michael D. Bordo & Joseph G. Haubrich, 2009.
"Credit crises, money, and contractions: A historical view,"
0908, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Enrique G. Mendoza & Marco E. Terrones, 2012.
"An Anatomy of Credit Booms and their Demise,"
NBER Working Papers
18379, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ben R. Craig & Joseph G. Haubrich, 2013.
"Gross Loan Flows,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 45(2-3), pages 401-421, 03.
- Ernst, Ekkehard & Semmler, Willi, 2010.
"Global dynamics in a model with search and matching in labor and capital markets,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1651-1679, September.
- Sudipto Bhattacharya & Charles Goodhart & Dimitrios Tsomocos & Alexandros Vardoulakis, 2011.
"Minsky’s Financial Instability Hypothesis and the Leverage Cycle,"
FMG Special Papers
sp202, Financial Markets Group.
- Kierzenkowski, R. & Oung, V., 2007.
"L’évolution des crédits à l’habitat en France : une grille d’analyse en termes de cycles,"
172, Banque de France.
- Enrique G. Mendoza & Marco E. Terrones, 2008.
"An anatomy of credit booms: evidence from macro aggregates and micro data,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
936, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Iulia Iuga, 2011.
"Comparative Study On The Evolution Of Loans Anddeposits Between The Romanian Bank For Development (Brd) - Groupe Societe Generale And The Romanian Banking System,"
Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica,
Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 2(13), pages 27.
- Giovanni Dell'Ariccia & Luc Laeven & Deniz Igan, 2008.
"Credit Booms and Lending Standards,"
IMF Working Papers
08/106, International Monetary Fund.
- Delis, Manthos D & Kouretas, Georgios & Tsoumas, Chris, 2011.
"Anxious periods and bank lending,"
32422, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dell''Ariccia, Giovanni & Igan, Deniz & Laeven, Luc, 2008.
"Credit Booms and Lending Standards: Evidence From The Subprime Mortgage Market,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6683, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rajdeep Sengupta, 2008.
"Lending to uncreditworthy borrowers,"
2007-044, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Marco Terrones & Enrique Mendoza, 2013.
"Anatomy of credit booms and their demise,"
2013 Meeting Papers
649, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Rötheli, Tobias F., 2012.
"Boundedly rational banks’ contribution to the credit cycle,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 730-737.
- Bouvatier, Vincent & López-Villavicencio, Antonia & Mignon, Valérie, 2014.
"Short-run dynamics in bank credit: Assessing nonlinearities in cyclicality,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 127-136.
- Luiz de Mello & Mauro Pisu, 2009.
"The Bank Lending Channel of Monetary Transmission in Brazil: A VECM Approach,"
OECD Economics Department Working Papers
711, OECD Publishing.
- de la Torre, Augusto & Ize, Alain, 2013.
"The foundations of macroprudential regulation : a conceptual roadmap,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
6575, The World Bank.
- Marco Terrones & Enrique G. Mendoza, 2008.
"An Anatomy of Credit Booms,"
IMF Working Papers
08/226, International Monetary Fund.
- Mattoscio Nicola & Colantonio Emiliano & Odoardi Iacopo & Perrucci Antonella, 2013.
"Restriction Of Credit After The Crisis Or A Different Allocation Of Resources? The Italian Case,"
Annals of Faculty of Economics,
University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 481-490, July.
- Dobromil Serwa, 2011.
"Identifying multiple regimes in the model of credit to households,"
National Bank of Poland Working Papers
99, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Gete, Pedro & Tiernan, Natalie, 2014.
"Lending Standards and Countercyclical Capital Requirements under Imperfect Information,"
54486, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Drumond, Inês & Jorge, José, 2013.
"Loan interest rates under risk-based capital requirements: The impact of banking market structure,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 602-607.
- Zhang, Zhipeng, 2009.
"Who Pulls the Plug? Theory and Evidence on Corporate Bankruptcy Decisions,"
17676, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Oct 2009.
- Hammami, Yacine & Lindahl, Anna, 2014.
"An intertemporal capital asset pricing model with bank credit growth as a state variable,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 14-28.
- Krainer, Robert, 2009.
"Portfolio and financing adjustments for U.S. banks: Some empirical evidence,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 1-24, January.