Prices, Credit Constraints, and Child Growth in Low-Income Rural Areas
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Pennsylvania in its series Home Pages with number _070.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paxson, Christina H, 1993.
"Consumption and Income Seasonality in Thailand,"
Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(1), pages 39-72, February.
- Paxson, C.H., 1991. "Consumption And Income Seasonality In Thailand," Papers, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Development Studies 150, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Development Studies.
- Townsend, Robert M, 1994.
"Risk and Insurance in Village India,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society,
Econometric Society, vol. 62(3), pages 539-91, May.
- Robert M. Townsend, . "Risk and Insurance in Village India," University of Chicago - Population Research Center, Chicago - Population Research Center 91-3a, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Townsend, R.M., 1991. "Risk and Insurance in Village India," University of Chicago - Economics Research Center, Chicago - Economics Research Center 91-3, Chicago - Economics Research Center.
- Björkman, Martina, 2006. "Income Shocks and Gender Gaps in Education: Evidence from Uganda," Seminar Papers, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies 744, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.