Local externalities, convex adjustment costs and sunspot equilibria
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra in its series Economics Working Papers with number 43.
Date of creation: Sep 1993
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.econ.upf.edu/
Other versions of this item:
- Gali Jordi, 1994. "Local Externalities, Convex Adjustment Costs, and Sunspot Equilibria," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 242-252, October.
- Gali, J., 1992. "Local Externalities, Convex Adjustment Costs and Sunspot Equilibria," Papers 92-07, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jess Benhabib & Roger E.A. Farmer, 1992.
"Indeterminacy and Increasing Returns,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
646, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Azariadis, Costas & Guesnerie, Roger, 1986. "Sunspots and Cycles," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(5), pages 725-37, October.
- Herrendorf, Berthold & Valentinyi, Akos, 2001.
"Determinacy with Capital Adjustment Costs and Sector-Specific Externalities,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2665, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Berthold Herrendorf & Akos Valentinyi, 2000. "Determinacy with Capital Adjustment - Costs and Sector-Specific Externalities," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0008, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Rahi, Rohit, 1996.
"Adverse Selection and Security Design,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(2), pages 287-300, April.
- Jordi Galí, 1994.
"Expectations-driven spatial fluctuations,"
Economics Working Papers
60, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Martinho, Vítor João Pereira Domingues, 2011.
"Geographic concentration in Portugal and regional specific factors,"
32317, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vitor Joao Pereira Domingues Martinho, 2011. "Geographic Concentration in Portugal and Regional Specific Factors," Papers 1110.5558, arXiv.org.
- Martinho, Vítor João Pereira Domingues, 2011. "A model based on the Rybczynski equation for Portugal," MPRA Paper 33734, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martinho, Vítor João Pereira Domingues, 2011. "A model based on the Rybczynski equation for Portugal. Another way," MPRA Paper 33735, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter R. Mueser & David Mandy & Eric Parsons, 2011. "Population Population Movements in the Presence of Agglomeration and Congestion Effects: Local Policy and the Social Optimum," Working Papers 1123, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.