The viability of fixed exchange rate commitments: does politics matter? A theoretical and empirical investigation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles in its series ULB Institutional Repository with number 2013/8392.
Date of creation: Apr 2002
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in: Open Economies Review (2002) v.13 n° 2,p.111-132
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- von Hagen, Jürgen & Zhou, Jizhong, 2004. "The Choice of Exchange Rate Regime in Developing Countries: A Multinational Panel Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 4227, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- von Hagen, Jurgen & Zhou, Jizhong, 2007. "The choice of exchange rate regimes in developing countries: A multinomial panel analysis," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1071-1094, November.
- Harms, Philipp & Hoffmann, Mathias, 2009.
"Deciding to peg the exchange rate in developing countries: the role of private-sector debt,"
Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies
2009,34, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Philipp Harms & Mathias Hoffmann, 2011. "Deciding to Peg the Exchange Rate in Developing Countries: The Role of Private-Sector Debt," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 22(5), pages 825-846, November.
- Philipp Harms & Matthias Hoffmann, 2009. "Deciding to Peg the Exchange Rate in Developing Countries:The Role of Private-Sector Debt," Working Papers 09.06, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Kato, Isamu & Uctum, Merih, 2008. "Choice of exchange rate regime and currency zones," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 436-456.
- Mehmet Guclu, 2008.
"The Determinants of Exchange Rate Regimes in Emerging Market Economies,"
0806, Ege University, Department of Economics.
- Mehmet Güçlü, 2008. "The Determinants of Exchange Rate Regimes in Emerging Market Economies," Papers of the Annual IUE-SUNY Cortland Conference in Economics, in: Proceedings of the Conference on Emerging Economic Issues in a Globalizing World, pages 177-191 Izmir University of Economics.
- Anja Shortland, 2004. "The Role of Politics and Institutions in LDC Currency Devaluations," Discussion Papers in Economics 04/30, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Mohamed Sfia, 2011. "The choice of exchange rate regimes in the MENA countries: a probit analysis," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 275-305, September.
- Carmignani, Fabrizio & Colombo, Emilio & Tirelli, Patrizio, 2008. "Exploring different views of exchange rate regime choice," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 1177-1197, November.
- Fabrizio Carmignani & Emilio Colombo & Patrizio Tirelli, 2005.
"Consistency versus credibility: how do countries choose their exchange rate regime?,"
- Fabrizio Carmignani & Emilio Colombo & Patrizio Tirelli, 2004. "Consistency versus credibility: how do countries choose their exchange rate regime?," Working Papers 85, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2005.
- von Hagen, Jürgen & Zhou, Jizhong, 2004. "The choice of exchange rate regimes in developing countries: A mulitnominal panal analysis," ZEI Working Papers B 32-2004, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies, University of Bonn.
- Andre Cartapanis, 2004. "Le declenchement des crises de change : qu'avons-nous appris depuis dix ans ?," Economie Internationale, CEPII research center, issue 97, pages 5-48.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.