Existence, Incentive Compatibility and Efficiency of the Rational Expectations Equilibrium
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Economics, The University of Manchester in its series The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series with number 1108.
Date of creation: 2011
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Manchester M13 9PL
Phone: (0)161 275 4868
Fax: (0)161 275 4812
Web page: http://www.socialsciences.manchester.ac.uk/subjects/economics/
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-26 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Heifetz, Aviad & Minelli, Enrico, 2002.
"Informational smallness in rational expectations equilibria,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(1-2), pages 197-218, September.
- Heifetz, A & Minelli, E, 1997. "Informational Smallness in Rational Expectations Equilibria," Papers 10-97, Tel Aviv.
- HEIFETZ, Aviad & MINELLI, Enrico, 1996. "Informational Smallness in Rational Expectations Equilibria," CORE Discussion Papers 1996029, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Sun, Yeneng & Zhang, Yongchao, 2008.
"Individual Risk and Lebesgue Extension without Aggregate Uncertainty,"
7448, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sun, Yeneng & Zhang, Yongchao, 2009. "Individual risk and Lebesgue extension without aggregate uncertainty," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 144(1), pages 432-443, January.
- Einy, Ezra & Moreno, Diego & Shitovitz, Benyamin, 2000. "Rational expectations equilibria and the ex-post core of an economy with asymmetric information," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 527-535, December.
- Peter Hammond & Yeneng Sun, 2008. "Monte Carlo simulation of macroeconomic risk with a continuum of agents: the general case," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 303-325, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marianne Sensier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.