Ex ante efficiency implies incentive compatibility
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 36 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00199/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D0 - Microeconomics - - General
- D5 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richard McLean & Andrew Postlewaite, 2002.
"Informational Size and Incentive Compatibility,"
Econometric Society, vol. 70(6), pages 2421-2453, November.
- Richard McLean & Andrew Postlewaite, . "Informational Size and Incentive Compatibility," Penn CARESS Working Papers 7f6ff09d59945e06909ce4fa4, Penn Economics Department.
- Richard McLean & Andrew Postlewaite, . "Informational Size and Incentive Compatibility," CARESS Working Papres 99-14, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
- Sun, Yeneng, 2006. "The exact law of large numbers via Fubini extension and characterization of insurable risks," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 31-69, January.
- Holmstrom, Bengt & Myerson, Roger B, 1983.
"Efficient and Durable Decision Rules with Incomplete Information,"
Econometric Society, vol. 51(6), pages 1799-819, November.
- Bengt Holmstrom & Roger B. Myerson, 1981. "Efficient and Durable Decision Rules with Incomplete Information," Discussion Papers 495, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Guangsug Hahn & Nicholas C. Yannelis, 1997. "Efficiency and incentive compatibility in differential information economies," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 383-411.
- Konrad Podczeck & Daniela Puzzello, 2012.
"Independent random matching,"
Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 1-29, May.
- Sun, Yeneng & Zhang, Yongchao, 2009.
"Individual risk and Lebesgue extension without aggregate uncertainty,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 144(1), pages 432-443, January.
- Sun, Yeneng & Zhang, Yongchao, 2008. "Individual Risk and Lebesgue Extension without Aggregate Uncertainty," MPRA Paper 7448, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dionysius Glycopantis & Carlos Hervés-Beloso & Konrad Podczeck, 2009. "Symposium on: equilibria with asymmetric information," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 217-219, February.
- Konrad Podczeck, 2010. "On existence of rich Fubini extensions," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 1-22, October.
- Peter Hammond & Yeneng Sun, 2008. "Monte Carlo simulation of macroeconomic risk with a continuum of agents: the general case," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 303-325, August.
- Sun, Yeneng & Wu, Lei & Yannelis, Nicholas C., 2012. "Existence, incentive compatibility and efficiency of the rational expectations equilibrium," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 329-339.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.