Monte Carlo simulation of macroeconomic risk with a continuum of agents: the general case
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 36 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00199/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C00 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - General
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sun, Yeneng, 1998. "A theory of hyperfinite processes: the complete removal of individual uncertainty via exact LLN1," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 419-503, May.
- Peter J. Hammond & Yeneng Sun, 2003.
"Monte Carlo simulation of macroeconomic risk with a continuum of agents: the symmetric case,"
Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 743-766, 03.
- Peter Hammond & Yeneng Sun, 2001. "Monte Carlo Simulation of Macroeconomic Risk with a Continuum of Agents: The Symmetric Case," Working Papers 01015, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Peter J. Hammond & Yeneng Sun, 2000. "Joint Measurability and the One-way Fubini Property for a Continuum of Independent Random Variables," Working Papers 00008, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Yeneng Sun & Nicholas Yannelis, 2008. "Ex ante efficiency implies incentive compatibility," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 35-55, July.
- Sun, Yeneng & Yannelis, Nicholas C., 2007. "Perfect competition in asymmetric information economies: compatibility of efficiency and incentives," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 175-194, May.
- Sun, Yeneng, 2006. "The exact law of large numbers via Fubini extension and characterization of insurable risks," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 31-69, January.
- Yeneng Sun & Lei Wu & Nicholas C. Yannelis, 2011. "Existence, Incentive Compatibility and Efficiency of the Rational Expectations Equilibrium," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1108, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Sun, Yeneng & Wu, Lei & Yannelis, Nicholas C., 2012. "Existence, incentive compatibility and efficiency of the rational expectations equilibrium," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 329-339.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.