On existence of rich Fubini extensions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 45 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00199/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C00 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - General
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1980. "Equilibrium in a Pure Currency Economy," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 18(2), pages 203-20, April.
- Sun, Yeneng, 2006. "The exact law of large numbers via Fubini extension and characterization of insurable risks," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 31-69, January.
- Yeneng Sun & Nicholas Yannelis, 2008. "Ex ante efficiency implies incentive compatibility," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 35-55, July.
- Judd, Kenneth L., 1985. "The law of large numbers with a continuum of IID random variables," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 19-25, February.
- Edward C Prescott & Robert M Townsend, 2010.
"Pareto Optima and Competitive Equilibria With Adverse Selection and Moral Hazard,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
2069, David K. Levine.
- Prescott, Edward C & Townsend, Robert M, 1984. "Pareto Optima and Competitive Equilibria with Adverse Selection and Moral Hazard," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(1), pages 21-45, January.
- Sun, Yeneng & Zhang, Yongchao, 2008.
"Individual Risk and Lebesgue Extension without Aggregate Uncertainty,"
7448, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sun, Yeneng & Zhang, Yongchao, 2009. "Individual risk and Lebesgue extension without aggregate uncertainty," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 144(1), pages 432-443, January.
- Konrad Podczeck, 2009. "On purification of measure-valued maps," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 399-418, February.
- Edward J. Green, 1994. "Individual Level Randomness in a Nonatomic Population," GE, Growth, Math methods 9402001, EconWPA.
- Sun, Yeneng, 1998. "A theory of hyperfinite processes: the complete removal of individual uncertainty via exact LLN1," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 419-503, May.
- Feldman, Mark & Gilles, Christian, 1985. "An expository note on individual risk without aggregate uncertainty," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 26-32, February.
- MENDOLICCHIO, Concetta & PAOLINI, Dimitri & PIETRA, Tito, .
"Investments in education and welfare in a two-sector, random matching economy,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-2501, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Mendolicchio, Concetta & Paolini, Dimitri & Pietra, Tito, 2012. "Investments in education and welfare in a two-sector, random matching economy," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(6), pages 367-385.
- Mendolicchio, Concetta & Paolini, Dimitri & Pietra, Tito, 2011. "Investments in education and welfare in a two-sector, random matching economy," IAB Discussion Paper 201108, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- C. Mendolicchio & D. Paolini & T. Pietra, 2010. "Investments in education and welfare in a two-sector, random matching economy," Working Papers 702, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Yu, Haomiao & Khan, M. Ali & Rath, Kali P. & Sun, Yeneng, 0. "Strategic uncertainty and the ex-post Nash property in large games," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society.
- Jie Xu & Mihaela van der Schaar & William Zame, 2013.
"Efficient Online Exchange via Fiat Money,"
EIEF Working Papers Series
1315, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised May 2013.
- Jianwei Wang & Yongchao Zhang, 2012.
"Purification, saturation and the exact law of large numbers,"
Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 527-545, August.
- Wang, Jianwei & Zhang, Yongchao, 2010. "Purification, Saturation and the Exact Law of Large Numbers," MPRA Paper 22119, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Ali Khan & Kali P. Rath & Yeneng Sun & Haomiao Yu, 2011. "On Large Games with a Bio-Social Typology," Economics Working Paper Archive 585, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Podczeck, Konrad & Puzzello, Daniela, 2009.
"Independent Random Matching,"
27687, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2010.
- Richard A. Ashley & Kwok Ping Tsang & Randal J. Verbrugge, 2013.
"Frequency Dependence in a Real-Time Monetary Policy Rule,"
e07-43, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Richard Ashley & Kwok Ping Tsang & Randal J. Verbrugge, 2010. "Frequency Dependence in a Real-Time Monetary Policy Rule," Working Papers e07-21, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Michael Greinecker & Konrad Podczeck, 2013. "Purification and Independence," Working Papers 2013-18, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Carlos Alós-Ferrer & Klaus Ritzberger, 2013. "Large extensive form games," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 52(1), pages 75-102, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.