On the Core of an Economy with Differential Information
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 94 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Einy, Ezra & Moreno, Diego & Shitovitz, Benyamin, 2000. "Rational expectations equilibria and the ex-post core of an economy with asymmetric information," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 527-535, December.
- Yusuke Kamishiro & Roberto Serrano, 2009.
"Equilibrium Blocking in Large Quasilinear Economies,"
2009-12, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Roberto Serrano & Yusuke Kamishiro, 2009. "Equilibrium Blocking In Large Quasilinear Economies," Working Papers wp2009_0911, CEMFI.
- Yusuke Kamishiro & Roberto Serrano, 2009. "Equilibrium blocking in large quasilinear economies," Working Papers 2009-12, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Sun, Yeneng & Wu, Lei & Yannelis, Nicholas C., 2012. "Existence, incentive compatibility and efficiency of the rational expectations equilibrium," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 329-339.
- Anuj Bhowmik & Jiling Cao, 2013.
"On the core and Walrasian expectations equilibrium in infinite dimensional commodity spaces,"
Springer, vol. 53(3), pages 537-560, August.
- Bhowmik, Anuj & Cao, Jiling, 2011. "On the core and Walrasian expectations equilibrium in infinite dimensional commodity spaces," MPRA Paper 35060, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Nov 2011.
- Rajiv Vohra & Bhaskar Dutta, 2003.
"Incomplete Information, Credibility and the Core,"
2003-21, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Sun, Yeneng & Yannelis, Nicholas C., 2007. "Core, equilibria and incentives in large asymmetric information economies," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 131-155, October.
- Forges, Francoise & Minelli, Enrico & Vohra, Rajiv, 2002.
"Incentives and the core of an exchange economy: a survey,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(1-2), pages 1-41, September.
- Francoise Forges & Enrico Minelli & Rajiv Vohra, 2000. "Incentives and the Core of an Exchange Economy: A Survey," Working Papers 2000-22, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- FORGES, Françoise & MINELLI, Enrico & VOHRA, Rajiv, 2001. "Incentives and the core of an exchange economy: a survey," CORE Discussion Papers 2001043, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Bhowmik, Anuj & Cao, Jiling, 2011. "Infinite dimensional mixed economies with asymmetric information," MPRA Paper 35618, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.