Neighboring information and distributions of agents' characteristics under uncertainty
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 12 (1983)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Costis Skiadas, 1991. "Conditioning and Aggregation of Preferences," Discussion Papers 1010, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Beth Allen, 2006. "Market games with asymmetric information: the core," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 465-487, October.
- Juan Dubra & Federico Echenique, 2001. "Measurability Is Not about Information," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1296, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Alejandro Tatsuo Moreno, 2007. "Group Fairness and Game Theory," Department of Economics and Finance Working Papers EC200702, Universidad de Guanajuato, Department of Economics and Finance, revised Jun 2008.
- Dubra Juan & Echenique Federico, 2001.
"Monotone Preferences over Information,"
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-18, December.
- Juan Dubra & Echenique, Federico, 2001. "Monotone Preferences over Information," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1297, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Juan Dubra & Federico Echenique, 2004. "Monotone Preferences Over Information," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm405, Yale School of Management.
- Kevin Cotter, 1988. "Similarity of Correlated Equilibria," Discussion Papers 781, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Ulrich Schwalbe, 1999. "The core of an exchange economy with asymmetric information," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 70(2), pages 155-185, June.
- Hennessy, David A. & Miranowski, John & Babcock, Bruce A., 2003.
"Genetic Information in Agricultural Productivity and Product Development,"
Staff General Research Papers
10340, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- John A. Miranowski & Bruce A. Babcock, 2004. "Genetic Information in Agricultural Productivity and Product Development," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(1), pages 73-87.
- David A. Hennessy & John Miranowski & Bruce A. Babcock, 2003. "Genetic Information in Agricultural Productivity and Product Development," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 03-wp329, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Ezra Einy & Ori Haimanko & Diego Moreno & Benyamin Shitovitz, 2003.
"On The Continuity Of Equilibrium And Core Correspondences In Economies With Differential Information,"
Economics Working Papers
we032707, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Ezra Einy & Ori Haimanko & Diego Moreno & Benyamin Shitovitz, 2005. "On the continuity of equilibrium and core correspondences in economies with differential information," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 793-812, November.
- Aldo Rustichini & M. Ali Khan, 1989. "Cournot-Nash Equilibrium Distributions for Games with Differential Information," Discussion Papers 857, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Sun, Yeneng & Wu, Lei & Yannelis, Nicholas C., 2012. "Existence, incentive compatibility and efficiency of the rational expectations equilibrium," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 329-339.
- Khan, M. Ali & Sun, Yeneng & Tourky, Rabee & Zhang, Zhixiang, 2008. "Similarity of differential information with subjective prior beliefs," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(9-10), pages 1024-1039, September.
- Antonio Jimenez-Martinez, 2007.
"Strategic Information Acquisition in Networked Groups with "Informational Spillovers","
Department of Economics and Finance Working Papers
EC200801, Universidad de Guanajuato, Department of Economics and Finance, revised Oct 2008.
- Antonio Jiménez-Martínez, 2009. "Strategic Information Acquisition in Networked Groups with “Informational Spillovers”," Working papers DTE 470, CIDE, División de Economía.
- Kevin D. Cotter, 1985. "Convergence of Information," Discussion Papers 653, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- BakIr, Niyazi Onur & Klutke, Georgia-Ann, 2011. "Information and preference reversals in lotteries," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 210(3), pages 752-756, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.